Author Topic: 17thBG (M) Toujours Au Danger-Ever into Danger”  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Jcritter

• Zinc Member
Re: 17thBG (M) Toujours Au Danger-Ever into Danger”
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »
We would be honored to team up and fly a mission or two with the Famed 91st as well... Though we tend to like the 2 engine birds rather then those big 4 engine beauties you all fly... :airplane:
Jcritter
17th BG (M), CO

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
I love the B26 as well. My main ride for sinking ships.  :cool: Very tough ol' bird.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Void

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »
MMM B-26 and B-25s. I Might have to check this out!  :rock
In Game name: Namco

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 03:49:15 AM »
Good to see another bomber squad in Aces High. :salute

If you prefer the B-26, I can include them into the 8th AF Mission I hold on Thursday evenings.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,335746.0.html

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Jcritter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »
Thank you for setting up and running the 8th AF mission last night. It was a great time for all. We will be there for the next one too.
Jcritter
17th BG (M), CO

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »
You're most welcome. 

Zoney and I are working on some plans that will make the Missions easier to control.  Seperate Vox channels for each type of aircraft with a leader for each group.  Hopefully a private forum here to get planning and organization handled.

Each week will be something different.

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?