Author Topic: DrBone  (Read 504 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
DrBone
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:30:45 PM »
<S>

I hate you.

I had the e, I had the position, I had a friendly to at least distract you, I had 4 chances to kill you, I had you on that last stall..............Tower.

262 against 262 epic.

Still pissed

I hate you.

I yelled an expletive when ya killed me.  My dog, came over, jumped in my lamp and said, "Are you stupid?"

Except for the hate part, I hate you.

Bone  :ahand Zoney, afrigginagain.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member
Re: DrBone
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 12:47:23 PM »
This made me giggle.....LOL
d-40 and d-11 easily out turn a spixteen
==*Top Gun*==
TwinTail

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »
This made me giggle.....LOL
the thought of you giggling made me giggle
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »
jet fight always get the blood rushing.  :cheers:
Strokes

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
I was debating whether or not to make a Thread about that very same fight.

Sad to say shortly after our fight I got a host connect loss and lost the film did you keep it by any chance that maneuver at the top of my stall was something I have been trying to perform for weeks now for a short training vid I have planned.

EDIT: It was a very blood pumping fight the 47 Had me pw after you're third pass and on top of that I was running on 2 mins of Gas with no choice but to extend an reset for a reverse.

You got impatient on that last attempt which drained Just enough E for me to whip it around.  :cheers:  :salute

Always great and fun fights with ya Zoney S! Homey
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:32:11 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 03:32:40 PM »

Sad to say shortly after our fight I got a host connect loss and lost the film did you keep it by any chance that maneuver at the top of my stall was something I have been trying to perform for weeks now for a short training vid I have planned.

The film should have still saved as "Film #"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 03:36:42 PM »

Dang it, no I did not save it.  I've replayed it about a thousand times in my mind since then though and I'm ready to try it again.  I think I needed a notch of flaps and then rudder over a bit.  Dude I chopped the throttle early too, made a full committment that one of us was gunna die.  I really really thought I had it too, and then I see the nose of your plane start coming aroun, 150 mph almost straight up and about 30 feet away.

I should have saved the film, but alas no.  I always log for a bit when I am killed so I don't say or do something stupid in the heat of the moment, I should throwd ya a bit more than a salute last night afterward.  I logged back in 15 minutes later but you were gone.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 04:39:36 PM »
Ya had to run to the store with the old lady.

Krup I will dig through my last 10 or so Films and check.

I never knew this^
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.