Author Topic: Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3 have been released!  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3 have been released!
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:15:58 PM »
:salute All,

Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3 have been released!

Download Links:

Map Package
    - http://www.horizonx.org/pand/files/Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3.zip

PDF Release for iPads and Tablets! (Thanks to Bizman!)
    - http://www.horizonx.org/pand/files/Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3.pdf

Features:
    - In game Clipboard maps for Small Field, Medium Field, Large Field, Vehicle Base, Port, and Town.
    - Includes printable 8x10s for the above, plus Speed Time and Time to Climb charts.
    - Color coded targets to make each type easier to find.
    - Target types are incrementally numbered for organizing strikes.
    - Internal and external compass headings for mission/approach planning.
    - Manned Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Tank guns identified.
    - Same identifiers as previous map releases (upgrading is not "required" if you prefer an earlier release).
    - Storch Hangars and 88's identified.

How to install in game Clipboard maps:
    - Extract the .bmp images from the "maps" folder into your Aces High "maps" folder (likely located at: C:\Hitech Creations\Aces High\maps", choosing to overwriting existing.

How to print the 8x10 desk maps:
    - Extract the .jpg images from the "maps_Printable8x10" folder to your "desktop" and print each using your favorite program.
    - If using Windows 7, open a map with "Windows Photo Viewer", Click "Print" -> "Print..."
    - Select your Printer, choose "Full Page Photo", uncheck "Fit Picture to Frame", and click the "Print" button.  
    - Repeat as desired for each map.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:06:26 PM by Pand »

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
Re: Pand_Strat_Maps_v2.3 have been released!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 02:30:43 PM »
Nice work!  :aok
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 03:10:56 PM »
The time to climb tables are looking familiar to me...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
The time to climb tables are looking familiar to me...
TimetoClimb and SpeedTime have been included since version 2.0.1?

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »
TimetoClimb and SpeedTime have been included since version 2.0.1?

I just noticed it's my time to climb tables  I sent to you on your request in a pm, including all the gaps I had left open at that time.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »
Oh my!

You PandHandler..    :rofl

:neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »

I just noticed it's my time to climb tables  I sent to you on your request in a pm, including all the gaps I had left open at that time.
I would love to see this PM you speak of?   I only ask because I have every PM that I have ever sent on this message board still in my 'inbox'.  Surprise!  Your name isn't on any of them.  I don't appreciate your accusations, or lies that I have PM'd you for your data, and then without your permission redistributed it.

The data for the TimetoClimb chart specifically was pulled from an unlabeled pdf out on the internet (http://d01.megashares.com/index.php?d01=R61d62f), tested for accuracy, and included in my map package for the sharing of knowledge with the rest of the AH community.

If this unlabeled pdf is somehow yours and you wish that others ask your permission before reevaluating and rebuilding in a consolidated format, then do us all a favor and put your name on it so you can be recognized.  

On a side note, if all the time I've spent creating version after version of the Strat maps and 'shared' data is responded to by fabricated stories, then I shall no longer provide any additional contributions to the AH community.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:01:12 PM by Pand »

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »

I just noticed it's my time to climb tables  I sent to you on your request in a pm, including all the gaps I had left open at that time.
:furious You know, its nuts like you that keep good people like Pand from doing more to help everyone. If you had any idea how much time this man, Pand, had put into helping other Aces High members, you would find something else to do because criticizing someone who is trying to help, just shows how little you know about right from wrong!
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
:furious You know, its nuts like you that keep good people like Pand from doing more to help everyone. If you had any idea how much time this man, Pand, had put into helping other Aces High members, you would find something else to do because criticizing someone who is trying to help, just shows how little you know about right from wrong!

You've never paid attention to Lusche's posts I see.  :headscratch:
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 06:15:16 PM »

....and if you had half a clue as to how much Lusche has added to this community. Not only data posted and shared, he was also part of the training corps. His idea, well tweaked by many was the one finally used to adjust the dual MA arenas so that the Euro time players could use a single arena to have playable numbers in stead of having them split across two arenas.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »
Hold it everybody... please don't argue about me... I'm typing a public statement on this matter, ready in a few minutes

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 06:25:48 PM »
Hold it everybody... please don't argue about me... I'm typing a public statement on this matter, ready in a few minutes

...... but your so well loved !!!    :neener:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
You've never paid attention to Lusche's posts I see.  :headscratch:

No, he's a salty-dog that would never stoop so low as to speak of his own accomplishments in real life as a war time aviator, and he saw one of his own (which he knows to be of the highest caliber) being accused of something.

This isn't anything against you, or anyone else who posted here... just know that ET is one of those guys that you should fire off an extra sky rocket for on July 4.  We're lucky to have him with us.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »
It's the troll's like you that amuse my seldom time spent on the BBS.  :lol
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy