Author Topic: Amazing Coincidences  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Amazing Coincidences
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
He was in our squad in FSO flying with us, so in the middle of climbout at about 20K I write a comment on range saying "Alright boys, check you burned your fuel tanks even before we get indeep" he instantly responds with "what?" then 2 minutes later "FU YOU GUYS ALL SUCK I DONT NEED THIS <---OUT" and bailed out in the middle of the climbout, we almost fell out of our cockpits laughing. Bone didn't know drkhorse's history until I told him when that went down  :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ooo, talk about a guilty conscious.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »
look up NghtFire this tour, he's an amazing fighter pilot as well.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 09:18:39 AM »
   The end of this thread is nigh.  :old:

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 10:03:28 AM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »
First off, Not defending here, that said...let it go guys, seriously it isnt worth the time, he will never admit to it, and if he needs to spend $45/month to have fun...so be it. Hopefully the toung lashing will get him to STFU about how good he is tho. But seriously, lets just let the guy play...(till he does it again)  :salute

No I agree but there are many longtime Legit players who only stay because they find challenge in improving their skills and the stats are the only real measure of determining skill, just like in any other game. Be it baseball or cartoon combat. I could care less but others DO care and have a legit right to. Far more Legit then the guy who wants to fly with both hands and both feet while killing himself over and over again.

Boy is there anything Lamer? So keep watching those stats pages boys. Just dont get indeep.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 11:45:35 AM »
lol nghtfire vs Rasierer is anothe rmatch made in heaven.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 12:32:37 PM »
and if he needs to spend $45/month to have fun...so be it.
I'm probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if you had more than one account, how would you fly more than one plane at a time to shoot your other self down??
Just curious :)
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 12:37:59 PM »
I'm probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if you had more than one account, how would you fly more than one plane at a time to shoot your other self down??

Two computers or opening AH in two separate windows, I guess.  Although I don't think AH will open multiple times, but I could be wrong.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »

1337 skills
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 12:59:13 PM »

:airplane: Thought about that also and I guess he just takes off from a base, sets up auto climb, then uses other computer to take off "his" aircraft, then because he knows where the "bad" guy is, just flies over and shoots it down. To do all that Oddcaf pointed out in the first thread, wonder how many hours he put in doing all that "killing"
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 01:13:37 PM »
wonder how many hours he put in doing all that "killing"
Amazing that someone would go to that expense and trouble just to get a pat on the back from the community!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »
Amazing that someone would go to that expense and trouble just to get a pat on the back from the community!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uhm... usually they try/hope to avoid being noticed by the community for obvious reasons ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
Uhm... usually they try/hope to avoid being noticed by the community for obvious reasons ;)

This is where the brain in my head starts to hurt.  As Lusche stated, it can't be to get recognition, because people in here seem to have a shocking capacity for boredom to look up the kill stats of other players.  The only thing that makes something approaching sense is, do they do it to be able to control CVs?

I guess I just want to know, if everything goes exactly right and according to plan, what does killing a shade get you?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 01:28:15 PM »
I guess I just want to know, if everything goes exactly right and according to plan, what does killing a shade get you?

I may to adjust my statement a bit:  A minority surely thinks they can get acclaim by their peers for their great rank or stats. Usually noobs that don't think of the fact that getting a high profile will result in gettign your stats checked by some bored nerd  ;)

The biggest incentive for such behaviour however, (particularly visible in those using minor arenas for that stuff) is... perks. [names edited]
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 01:31:39 PM »
The biggest incentive for such behaviour however, (particularly visible in those using minor arenas for that stuff) is... perks. [names edited]

Of course...   :bhead  Can't believe I forgot about perks.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11