Author Topic: Proposition  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Proposition
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »
Since we don't have Titanic Tuesday anymore. 

I think 1 day a week that allows field modified planes would be a nice replacement.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Re: Proposition
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »
Since we don't have Titanic Tuesday anymore. 

what was it
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »

I think 1 day a week that allows field modified planes would be a nice replacement.

bad idea.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 02:25:41 PM »
what was it

After they got rid of the giant squid in the middle of the ocean we had the world's largest metaphor parked on maps with an ocean.  Unfortunately it was abused by horders constantly strafing survivors instead of rescuing them.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 02:46:37 PM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 02:48:39 PM »
what was it

For a time there were two lw arenas. Then on tuesdays they decided to combine both for a titanic Tuesday thing, everyone together, the way it should be, and now back to that format every day.
I guess part of it had to do with big numbers playing so splitting arenas made sense somewhere along the line then came arena caps and mega squads couldt all play together in same arena etc etc.

Where you at in new england?

Bob

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »
Translation.  The 410 is not the late war uber monster we thought it would be. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »
we have titanic tuesday every day now?     :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
we have titanic tuesday every day now?     :D

and thats the problem :(
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 06:41:22 PM »
and thats the problem :(
Oh please. How is having 1 arena so bad? "Oh bigger hoards" boohoo fly somewhere else or take a jet and rack up on easy kills.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
Oh please. How is having 1 arena so bad? "Oh bigger hoards" boohoo fly somewhere else or take a jet and rack up on easy kills.

would not be so bad if rook or nits would win a map to change it, but nooooooo to scared to fight each other again and again and again. And you say thats BS, well log on tonight and see for your self Mr Boohoo, not a 1 rook nit base fight except tank town wow. How is having 1 arena so bad, truth is it sucks 400 players on 1 small map way to many players :bolt:
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »
would not be so bad if rook or nits would win a map to change it, but nooooooo to scared to fight each other again and again and again.

As if that never happens the other way around ...

How is having 1 arena so bad, truth is it sucks 400 players on 1 small map way to many players :bolt:

For a long time, we had no less players exclusively on small maps in the split arena...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »
would not be so bad if rook or nits would win a map to change it, but nooooooo to scared to fight each other again and again and again. And you say thats BS, well log on tonight and see for your self Mr Boohoo, not a 1 rook nit base fight except tank town wow. How is having 1 arena so bad, truth is it sucks 400 players on 1 small map way to many players :bolt:
I'm pretty sure I have seen rooks and knits win maps, I don't know about you... Maybe you will start mission  and maybe capture a base or two!

What's wrong with alot of people small maps? Furballs, GV fights all over! What more could you want?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »

Don't need rooks or nites to win the map when you have the vbrigade as bish to take the bases and win the war. Not enough fights on your side, well get couple guys and go start one.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 09:08:31 PM »

Lol talk about Mr boohoo
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:26:53 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok