Author Topic: Would HiTech want Bishops to hide THREE ENTIRE FLEETS at the same time ???  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
CVs are useless to any team that has even one noob that saw baa baa blacksheep at any time in his life.  :bolt:

:lol Loved that show.    Many times read this on country:  "Don't up you're giving away the CV location"

It doesn't make sense when you capture a port and don't have a plan to get it's CV.  :headscratch:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
   :lol Loved that show.    Many times read this on country:  "Don't up you're giving away the CV location"

It doesn't make sense when you capture a port and don't have a plan to get it's CV.  :headscratch:
I think most times that refers to a CV trying to sneak into attack position and some noob decides to up when it's 2 sectors away.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
swtich sides, locate the fleets, tell your squadies, sink the cvs.

I don't think spies are a good thing - but there are ways. . ..

Just an anonymous version of cheating at the same type of game.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I think most times that refers to a CV trying to sneak into attack position and some noob decides to up when it's 2 sectors away.

The idea of capturing a port and not worrying about the CV is valid. It depends entirely on someone on the opposing side to hide the fleet. In doing so they can't use the fleet either. So by capturing one base you get the use of one and disable one.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)