Author Topic: stat wars. rank one in all categories.  (Read 3768 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: stat wars. rank one in all categories.
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 07:55:49 PM »
people don't read well apparently  :rolleyes:

nah the personal insults from an excuse I concocted years ago to step down as Axis CO was viewed by only squad CO's in the axis command forum. Bruv was one of them.. what was it 190s you were flying bruv?

don't worry about me I'm still married and still overpayed and employed.

I am personally relishing this.

someone dosnt pull out the tiniest spec of dirt out of context from years and years ago unless you got their goat.  :devil

the real eye opener is it verifies the rumors that the few is one of those squads that likes to character assassinate people they dislike and also former members that it dislikes.

its a standard tactic when you cant beat someone in the field of the game you have to attack them on a personal level because you want revenge so bad.

as a skilled player looking for a home and I had to chose between someone who will hold anything I say as dirt against me even if I said it years ago and ANY OTHER DECENT SQUAD...

sorry old chap a lot of good players are going to pass you guys up old boy.

your roster sure is shrinking old chaps. dosnt seem to be getting any better whats going on?

can't you dig up more personal irrelevant dirt from years past on people you loathe and your former members to engender more trust from perspective members?

why isn't your favortie mouthpiece winning you more friends?

I'm having so much fun here why are you guys so angry?
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »
WTG Citabria. :aok
You're Mr. Aces High from 1999! ;)

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »
Ok, so the burning question.........   You get your name in lights as it is on the home page  ( front page news baby!!!  ) and a free month of playing, correct?   I may be wrong on that one, and if so my bad  :rolleyes:    After that, as far as anyone else is concerned, big whoop right.    So why toot your own horn?    Someone else was bound to do it for you sooner or later    :noid   ......  Let them!     

It kinda comes across in the reading to this point like it was your way to slam other players and said squads.   Is this game really that big a deal in peoples lives?   

Don't get this wrong, what you did is impressive and all as far as the game goes, but after that I guess I'm not seeing the " I'm sliced bread and then some "    You contribute to the community in many ways imo, this just is not one of the better ones this time. 

:salute

JDog

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
lol! what fester says is true, we keep extensive files on all of our ex members

zack's in particular is so scandalous that it can never be released to the public  :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
Can't wait for the bruv smack down on Coombzy for opening another thread yet again that Bruv will hold no ground in.

Excellent Fester.  :aok  :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 08:52:35 PM »
Considerring all the skins, maps, and other things Fester has done for us, he deserves 10 threads opened for his score achievement last tour. :aok :salute :rock :cheers: :) 

At least that's what I say. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
Bonny maybe take a break and give festers ankle a little time to heal. All that humping has got to be chaffing him up pretty bad
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »
I know Fester has had Bruv's name on his lips almost as much as Midway does over the last day or two...but apart from that I can't fathom what you think he's got to do with this or why he'd care

It's certainly not my fault if Fester chooses to address all his posts like he's attacking Bruv, when it's me that has been making fun of him :D
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
I only played like 3 hours last month, wish I could have played that much.

Haters will hate, wtg Fester

:salute
I haven't even been home for 2 weeks.....trying to figger out how to get a laptop that will play AH (wife WOULD prolly be less than amused)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2012, 10:17:34 PM »
it was extremely difficult to do.

I challenge anyone else in this game to try to get rank 1 in all categories :D

who will take the rank one challenge?

I have retired from rank wars after accomplishing the rank 1 in all categories challenge so you won't have to compete against me. that should make it easier for a lot of the second best people in the game who always seem to lose competitions in this game. :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2012, 10:58:58 PM »
nah the personal insults from an excuse I concocted years ago to step down as Axis CO was viewed by only squad CO's in the axis command forum. Bruv was one of them.. what was it 190s you were flying bruv?

don't worry about me I'm still married and still overpayed and employed.

I am personally relishing this.

someone dosnt pull out the tiniest spec of dirt out of context from years and years ago unless you got their goat.  :devil

the real eye opener is it verifies the rumors that the few is one of those squads that likes to character assassinate people they dislike and also former members that it dislikes.

its a standard tactic when you cant beat someone in the field of the game you have to attack them on a personal level because you want revenge so bad.

as a skilled player looking for a home and I had to chose between someone who will hold anything I say as dirt against me even if I said it years ago and ANY OTHER DECENT SQUAD...

sorry old chap a lot of good players are going to pass you guys up old boy.

your roster sure is shrinking old chaps. dosnt seem to be getting any better whats going on?

can't you dig up more personal irrelevant dirt from years past on people you loathe and your former members to engender more trust from perspective members?

why isn't your favortie mouthpiece winning you more friends?

I'm having so much fun here why are you guys so angry?

You do understand what you just said right Fester?  I was going to stay out of this, but your comments deserve some response.

What you just said is you fed a bunch of people a lie to get yourself out of doing something you all of a sudden didn't want to do.  The marriage was gone, the job in jeopardy and all that stuff.  It wasn't just a few folks who heard it.  I know I sure did, as part of an explanation/apology for numerous meltdowns you were having at the time.    We took you at your word, and wished you well in working things out at home.

Now you are telling us, it was just a lie.   That makes just about anything you say suspect doesn't it?  You area grown man, who couldn't just say to people "I don't want to do this".    I also remember hearing numerous times  "This is the way I am, you need to accept it" following the latest meltdown you'd had.

I've got no problem with The Muppets, The Few, Top Gun, or any squad for that matter.  I've got guys from the Muppets, Few and TG in my scenario group and I enjoy flying with all of them.   

The irony is you are asking for recognition and 'respect' for a cartoon game accomplishment, when you are at the same time telling us you'll do whatever is the most convenient for you in dealing with people including playing on their sympathies to avoid having to be honest.   I'm hard pressed to respect the accomplishment in the game, if I'm shown no reason to respect the person who accomplished it. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »
You do understand what you just said right Fester?  I was going to stay out of this, but your comments deserve some response.

What you just said is you fed a bunch of people a lie to get yourself out of doing something you all of a sudden didn't want to do.  The marriage was gone, the job in jeopardy and all that stuff.  It wasn't just a few folks who heard it.  I know I sure did, as part of an explanation/apology for numerous meltdowns you were having at the time.    We took you at your word, and wished you well in working things out at home.

Now you are telling us, it was just a lie.   That makes just about anything you say suspect doesn't it?  You area grown man, who couldn't just say to people "I don't want to do this".    I also remember hearing numerous times  "This is the way I am, you need to accept it" following the latest meltdown you'd had.

I've got no problem with The Muppets, The Few, Top Gun, or any squad for that matter.  I've got guys from the Muppets, Few and TG in my scenario group and I enjoy flying with all of them.  

The irony is you are asking for recognition and 'respect' for a cartoon game accomplishment, when you are at the same time telling us you'll do whatever is the most convenient for you in dealing with people including playing on their sympathies to avoid having to be honest.   I'm hard pressed to respect the accomplishment in the game, if I'm shown no reason to respect the person who accomplished it.  

...and guppy's condescending eye now casts its ever present gaze downward on another post... before he moves on to find the next target of his highly developed eye of judgement... only to be repeated again... and again... and... :rolleyes:

Must you be so judgemental, guppy?  Must you?  Fester does some awesome things, can you ignore your perceived negatives and focus on the positives? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:16:52 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
...and guppy's condescending eye now casts its ever present gaze downward on another post... before he moves on to find the next target of his highly developed eye of judgement... only to be repeated again... and again... and... :rolleyes:

Must you be so judgemental, guppy?  Must you?  Fester does some awesome things, can you ignore your perceived negatives and focus on the positives? :headscratch:

If my having expectations in how people act towards each other makes me condescending I can live with that.  To play the fool when you know better, and then expect people to respect you, is a bit of a contradiction.

You are a perfect example of that.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2012, 11:41:40 PM »
If my having expectations in how people act towards each other makes me condescending I can live with that.  To play the fool when you know better, and then expect people to respect you, is a bit of a contradiction.

You are a perfect example of that.

Try lightening up a little... it's a game with people being silly, on occasion. :aok

Fester is awesome in my eyes, seems he should be to many others as well.  How many have ranked #1 in all categories, how many have created as many skins and maps for us, how many are fun fights, how many.... :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
it was extremely difficult to do.

I challenge anyone else in this game to try to get rank 1 in all categories :D

who will take the rank one challenge?

I have retired from rank wars after accomplishing the rank 1 in all categories challenge so you won't have to compete against me. that should make it easier for a lot of the second best people in the game who always seem to lose competitions in this game. :)

there was this time I had just logged in.  so I am in the tower and I can hear tank fire in the town.  I sat watching for about 5 minutes while eating my dinner and drinking a beer.  planes where taking off and not really paying attention as they were just furballing, except for this single plane doing circles over the town.  finally I finish dinner and up an IL2.  go to the town to see about the tank , found it just on the outside of town and i made one pass, hitting it a couple of times nothing big. he had taken the town almost completely down.  then I see the plane that had been doing circles over the town for about 5 minutes finally dive in and bomb the tank.  I get an assist on fester and one of the muppets gets the kill.   

semp

semp
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:09:16 AM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.