Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29109 times)

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #345 on: August 04, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
Only if you choose to believe that no one is capable of remorse or change.  If that is you sir, I pity you because you don't believe in the spirit of the human condition and its a faithless position to argue from.  People are NOT only as good as they are at their worst moment.  That defined....is simply their worst moment.  If you truly believe that, I do feel sorry for your family members should they ever fall from grace...its NOT different because they're family.  Only your connection to them is.

Yeah...  You didn't understand any of my post, did you?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #346 on: August 04, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
Mississippi Pardon and Parole Laws:

Conditions of Parole

Every convicted prisoner who is sentenced for a definite term of one year or over or for a life term may be eligible for parole on fulfillment of the following conditions.

The prisoner must have observed the rules of the Department of Corrections.
S/he must have served not less than one-fourth of the total of such term or if sentenced to serve a term of 30 years or more, or, if sentenced for life term, has served not less than 10 years of such life sentence.

That is why he asked

Ahhhh, Donzo, now we know who SkyRock's spokeswoman is.  Glad Bronk cleared that up for you.  You can get your heels and skirt and begin your courtship questions of SkyRock now.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #347 on: August 04, 2012, 04:08:02 PM »
I'm sure it's mandatory , but best wishes to your recovery.

And Sirnuke, that was a belligerent post of mine. Think I was trying to have alittle go at INK. My bad. Time to spinnin back kick my way out of this thread. :cool:

I read it then went :rolleyes:

I don't care if one believes me or not.

I know I speak the truth...... Yahaveh knows I speak the truth.....no one else matters :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #348 on: August 04, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »
Yeah...  You didn't understand any of my post, did you?

Why yes...I believe I did clearly.  Let me explain:

You were speculating that others here won't forgive SkyRock because of the felonius and hypocritical nature of the crime and you were letting us all know THAT was the hurdle Mark would have to overcome and that hurdle would be hard and maybe impossible...yes?  Just sort of an "announcement of facts as you see them" based on the emotional connection we all have to endangering children vs teachers commitments to protecting children.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: August 04, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
Chalenge,

My concern is where this is slowly going and how it's not making our game family look good. Whizzing over the game is the game. Creating a place to whizz on a mans life is not Aces High. At some point that man will be dragged into a whizz fest as a self fufilling prophecy to justify his attackers assertions that he is unfit to be in our company.

Aces High is not the place to air the known about the human condition where it concerns the thing that caused SkyRock's incarceration. I saw the results of such at Santa Rita both in the Sherifs Deputies and the inmates. Recidivism by people in SkyRock's situtation was high enough to make book on or push their proverbial buttons to make them slip up to pay revenge.

Aces High is not the place for this either from SkyRock nor from his detractors. It only makes all of us weaker as we indulge ourselves in this post. This has become the same painful spectical as rubbernecking the corpses at a train wreck. The addiction is dragging some of us down a hole only HTC can stop becasue this forum is used for cruel sport by the nature of anonymous IDs.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: August 04, 2012, 04:09:34 PM »
Yeah...  You didn't understand any of my post, did you?

They pick and choose what hypocrisy to jump on.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:11:45 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #351 on: August 04, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »
They pick and choose what hypocrisy to hump on.

Not anymore than they hump your moral high ground drivel.  Remember, forgiving is difficult and hard work....You must be one lazy SOB

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »
Why yes...I believe I did clearly.  Let me explain:

You were speculating that others here won't forgive SkyRock because of the felonius and hypocritical nature of the crime and you were letting us all know THAT was the hurdle Mark would have to overcome and that hurdle would be hard and maybe impossible...yes?  Just sort of an "announcement of facts as you see them" based on the emotional connection we all have to endangering children vs teachers commitments to protecting children.

Yeah....  You don't get it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #353 on: August 04, 2012, 04:15:18 PM »
Yeah....  You don't get it.

LMAO!!!  Right. 

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #354 on: August 04, 2012, 04:16:54 PM »
Nope but you must be thinking about dating him with all your pre-marital questions.  And yes, you did imply that.  That was your third set of condescending questions supported by a tone of disbelief.  You can pretend you didn't intend that and even some of the young crowd might believe you but don't play coy...it doesn't become you.  Unless of course you'd prefer us to think of you in high heels...by all means proceed.

My third set?  I only count 2....1st being what happened to the other original charges (nothing condescending or with a tone of disbelief there)....2nd being how he managed parole when the Mississippi law clearly states a duration of time served before parole and he clearly did not serve that duration (some disbelief, yes)....so where's the 3rd?

Ahhhh, Donzo, now we know who SkyRock's spokeswoman is.  Glad Bronk cleared that up for you.  You can get your heels and skirt and begin your courtship questions of SkyRock now.

You made absolutely no sense there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2012, 04:19:05 PM »
My third set?  I only count 2....1st being what happened to the other original charges (nothing condescending or with a tone of disbelief there)....2nd being how he managed parole when the Mississippi law clearly states a duration of time served before parole and he clearly did not serve that duration (some disbelief, yes)....so where's the 3rd?

You made absolutely no sense there.

I just wanted to make sure you knew it was more than one.  Thank you for agreeing with me as to your condescending tone and line of questioning since you claim to have not done it all.  Next contestant please?  Im through with this one.

(it didn't make any sense to you because you aren't able to understand it.  That's ok...there are programs for that you can enroll in)

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
Speaking for myself, I could not give one rat's behind about what sort of chemicals Mark was cooking in his garage.  The problem that I have, which has not been addressed, that must be addressed, is the way he lied to this community and to his RL community with his smug sense of self-importance and aire of personal superiority; his in-your-face "I'm better than you" attitude...  As soon as Mark acknowledges this I'll drop it.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #357 on: August 04, 2012, 04:22:07 PM »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #358 on: August 04, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
Speaking for myself, I could not give one rat's behind about what sort of chemicals Mark was cooking in his garage.  The problem that I have, which has not been addressed, that must be addressed, is the way he lied to this community and to his RL community with his smug sense of self-importance and aire of personal superiority; his in-your-face "I'm better than you" attitude...  As soon as Mark acknowledges this I'll drop it.

Oh boy...you're much easier than DONZO.  Go back and read my first response to you...you know, the one that you claimed I didn't get?  The one that talked about forgiving and all that stuff you don't get and that you answered "yeah...you did'nt understand any of my post did you?"  Apparently I did understand it and you had nothing to say so that was your best effort....Looky here...my first response can now be read as a response to this nonsense you just typed.

Next please...

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #359 on: August 04, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
A bit late to this love fest. Welcome home Sky.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$