Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28812 times)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #570 on: August 06, 2012, 08:44:15 PM »
i guess my piece is simple to understand but complex in its application......

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I forgave SkyRock all of his trespasses the instant they happened, they were inexcusable actions, so i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i let his transgressions go because i like him as a person and his actions did me no harm.....

but on the other hand, i refuse to forgive twin tail (and other shade vulchers) of their actions....they were, in all reasonable reality meaningless and very excusable actions, but i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i refuse to let his transgressions go because i don't know/like him as a person but yet his actions did me no harm.....i will never like him, but i will never go out of my way to harm him or bother him or trash talk him as long as he leaves me alone and doesn't tread into my domain. the boards are open, i.e. public, my squad is private i.e. mine.

every single person reading this board, apart of this game.....HELL EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET will choose to forgive one person (close friend family member etc) of a deplorable and utterly despicable act while in the same breath condemning another person forever for what is a petty and ridiculous act......

we are all equally hypocrites in this fashion....

so let us not judge another unless we ourselves wish to be judged.....

should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

so have fun playing the game and having the conversations to be had on the boards but live and let live always.

:salute to all who reserve their judgements for the things that really matter......the events that transpire within their ownreal  lives!

here you go buddy I got you a shirt

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:48:05 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #571 on: August 06, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

self portrait?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:51:39 PM by FLOTSOM »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #572 on: August 06, 2012, 08:48:52 PM »
You're obviously an attention potato, clamoring for some kind of recognition.... beneath my notice.  Dismissed from my thoughts.

Say what you want, even use put-downs... but, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  You own nobody, you're so out of practice that you're dreaming of old days.  Worn out... can't up any more (in AH)... can only read and write on the BBS. :rolleyes:

Anybody says they own anybody and can't show it... should use past tense and enjoy the nostalgic memories.  Nothing wrong with that.  Old people do it all the time in rocking chairs.  Watch for the dog's tail though, don't wanna crush it. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »
FLOTSOM.  Stop it. You're out of control.  You're threatening other players.  Think about what you are doing and why.

Yup.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2012, 09:02:29 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I have known FLOTS for 30 years...he is upset that people are attacking his friend......which i fully understand.....

FLOTS does no drugs(except ciggs and coffee)he is against chemicals.... but understands that every one is Human and we ALL make mistakes, Mark is no different then anyone of us.....we have all done wrong...even the ones who are really trying to give Mark a hard time. 

He (Mark) is a loving dad, a great guy that got twisted up in a bad situation....simple as that.....

Flots went off a bit there which he does not do very often, (thats normally me)  he just wants people to leave Mark alone and let him try to put his life back together.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
hump hump hump

lots of leg humpin loving going on here

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2012, 09:08:51 PM »
hump hump hump

lots of leg humpin loving going on here

*sound of rolled up newspaper*

bad dog

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2012, 09:10:49 PM »
As someone who has had many of differences with skyrock, attacks on him for his mistake are down right idiotic. Now go slap yourselves... Skuzzy lock this toejame please

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2012, 09:11:30 PM »
i didn't threaten anyone....i made no mention of violence towards anybody. i stated that they will get what they give, if they harass another person then they will be harassed.

am i incorrect in this? is any member of any squad allowed to be singled out for harassment without the rest of the persons squad jumping the person harassing their squaddie?

look through old threads and tell me that my statement of the obvious history of the Muppets and many other squads is anything more than a statement of historical record. if you attack a member of a squad then you attack the squad. most squads will then get involved as a group.

with Melvin, as i stated already, i was much harsher than i should have been. i apologized and i ment it.

but i have threatened no one, i only stated the facts of the matter. i dont see Muppets allowing SR to be harassed without responce.

we all make judgements according to our own wants needs and selfish motives, so we are all hypocrites in that, and if we can leave one person alone who we have judged guilty of an offence then we can equally leave another alone as well.

its a hypocrisy but we all do it when it suites us.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »
You did threaten to "harry" us....that sounds pretty threatening.  :headscratch:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #580 on: August 06, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »
The hard part clearly is knowing when to stop.  Folks seem to keep wanting this to be about more then it is, which is a former player who in the real world made some horrific decisions that impacted on himself and his family.

People have been very clear about their feelings but now they're turning on each other.  How stupid is that? So how bout everyone goes to their corners and let this go now?

Should Skyrock return to the game, then feel free to make your judgements on how he plays the game and deals with other players.  Until then, everything that could be said, has been said.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #581 on: August 06, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »
I have known FLOTS for 30 years...he is upset that people are attacking his friend......which i fully understand.....

FLOTS does no drugs(except ciggs and coffee)he is against chemicals.... but understands that every one is Human and we ALL make mistakes, Mark is no different then anyone of us.....we have all done wrong...even the ones who are really trying to give Mark a hard time. 

He (Mark) is a loving dad, a great guy that got twisted up in a bad situation....simple as that.....

Flots went off a bit there which he does not do very often, (thats normally me)  he just wants people to leave Mark alone and let him try to put his life back together.

and that is all fine and dandy INK.
I have lied I have done drugs I have been to jail/prison I am a father. I don't give a rats arse about skyrock. I think what he did was stupid and it was. But I think Flots is a lil over the edge at the moment. Regardless of his relationship w/mark. It seems as if Mark has lied to a lot of people in the community and if this is the case then they have every right to express their opinions.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #582 on: August 06, 2012, 09:22:16 PM »
The hard part clearly is knowing when to stop.  Folks seem to keep wanting this to be about more then it is, which is a former player who in the real world made some horrific decisions that impacted on himself and his family.

People have been very clear about their feelings but now they're turning on each other.  How stupid is that? So how bout everyone goes to their corners and let this go now?

Should Skyrock return to the game, then feel free to make your judgements on how he plays the game and deals with other players.  Until then, everything that could be said, has been said.

Well put Dan.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #583 on: August 06, 2012, 09:28:16 PM »
As someone who has had many of differences with skyrock, attacks on him for his mistake are down right idiotic. Now go slap yourselves... Skuzzy lock this toejame please

:salute

when I first met "Skyrock" I couldn't stand him, my first thought "oh my word..... loud mouth internet punk"

anybody that starts with me I give it right back..so we ended up in the DA...were he soundly whipped my butt(that wont happen now a days:-)

the big difference between him and most others was he had NO attitude he didn't have that HAHA I just owned you...you suk get a clue ......he asked me about my set up, gave me all kinds of info on how to merge.....how to set up m stick...for the next couple hours he helped me become a better fighter.......I was humbled by his attitude....and from that day forward I called him friend.....I hate meth.......any chemical....( I like the natural stuff that wont make a person rob his mom to get more when you are out)

It was very easy for me to forgive Mark...hell there is nothing to forgive in my eyes......I have done far worse than what he did...who the hell would I be if I were to judge him for this....

and that is all fine and dandy INK.
I have lied I have done drugs I have been to jail/prison I am a father. I don't give a rats arse about skyrock. I think what he did was stupid and it was. But I think Flots is a lil over the edge at the moment. Regardless of his relationship w/mark. It seems as if Mark has lied to a lot of people in the community and if this is the case then they have every right to express their opinions.

expressing an opinion is one thing but insulting him over and over is totally different.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:32:24 PM by ink »

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #584 on: August 06, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
So....why is everyone arguing over a guy they met on the Internet?  :huh

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp