Author Topic: facebook drama? or for real  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: facebook drama? or for real
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2012, 05:09:38 AM »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2012, 06:26:28 AM »
Unbelievable how far you Americans have fallen behind. March 2013? It's been compulsory for all us EU citizens since 2005. I'm already on my third upgrade and I have to say it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Every morning I leap out of bed and sing the Euro anthem in three languages and thank our glorious leaders for the munificence. Not only that I can sing the Chinese national anthem in fluent Mandarin. That's not all I'm posting this using USB connection completely hands free, magic :aok The only slight problem is that there is a delay in posting as it has to go through central processing in Brussels for vetting in case of any errors. So if there's a mystery gap in a line you'll know I may have accidentally said something critical of the EU. In my opinion ---- -- ------- --------. --- **** EU ---- ----- --------. But I don't want to be too critical.

I can't wait for the next upgrade, Android compatible. Just think of all the apps I can download directly to my brain.

Well must go, my RFID has just reminded me that it's to watch the latest Euronews bulletin. Our leader Herman Van Rompuy wishes to address us! What a handsome charasmatic fellow he is. :salute

Seriously you Americans need get your act together. It's a brave new world!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 06:40:24 AM by cpxxx »

Offline expat

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2012, 06:38:11 AM »
The ones out here in the middle east are a complete pain ....cant change the laguage pack to english so it's all in squiggleease and the bloody call to prayer at 4am is killing me!!!!!!
goggles on ,chocks away, last one backs a homo  hooraaaaaaaaay!

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2012, 06:54:31 AM »
"Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

I'm just waiting for my illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.  The Earth is blocking my view of Venus...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »
You have enough money to pay the fines for staying chip free? Dude, are you a multi-millionaire?

It's not a fine its a tax.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »
"Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

I'm just waiting for my illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.  The Earth is blocking my view of Venus...

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2012, 10:53:02 AM »
Why do you want a chip implanted in you?  I'm curious why you seem in favor.  I'm not looking to debate you, just curious of your participation.  Thanks.
Because my chip has vastly enhanced my life, I would gladly have an open discussion with you regarding this topic.

I was hesitant at first because I thought that it seemed invasive. However now I can see the true benefits. I feel comfortable knowing where all of my loved ones are at all times. It is like having everyone constantly updating their location on Facebook, but in real time.

Additionally, you get manufacturer discounts on several products when you register your chip with that company. Sure, they ask to track you and collect consumer behavior information, but in the end that will only improve their products!

Sure, it itches every now and then, but I get updates on my health! If you upgrade the retina display, you can scan items and know the health benefits of what you are eating!

I had mine unlocked, so I could download mods from the internet. Some great app recommendations:
Teleprompter to go - if you do a lot of public speaking
Underwearvision2.0 - DO NOT DOWNLOAD 1.0, it does not allow filtering preferences!!!
TranslateNow
GoogleGoggles
Pandora
ZombieRun (interesting game, kinda scary if you are not prepared for it)

With so many benefits, why are you against it?

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2012, 11:00:48 AM »
Anyway you don't really need a chip implanted. Have you got a Smartphone? It's the same thing. Mine knows exactly where I am at all times and thus so does every intelligence agency, computer hacker multinational corporation on the planet and maybe beyond. :noid

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2012, 11:22:12 AM »
Because my chip has vastly enhanced my life, I would gladly have an open discussion with you regarding this topic.

I was hesitant at first because I thought that it seemed invasive. However now I can see the true benefits. I feel comfortable knowing where all of my loved ones are at all times. It is like having everyone constantly updating their location on Facebook, but in real time.

Additionally, you get manufacturer discounts on several products when you register your chip with that company. Sure, they ask to track you and collect consumer behavior information, but in the end that will only improve their products!

Sure, it itches every now and then, but I get updates on my health! If you upgrade the retina display, you can scan items and know the health benefits of what you are eating!

I had mine unlocked, so I could download mods from the internet. Some great app recommendations:
Teleprompter to go - if you do a lot of public speaking
Underwearvision2.0 - DO NOT DOWNLOAD 1.0, it does not allow filtering preferences!!!
TranslateNow
GoogleGoggles
Pandora
ZombieRun (interesting game, kinda scary if you are not prepared for it)

With so many benefits, why are you against it?

This and more!

You saved me a post, thanks Raptor. 

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »
I never like unlocking stuff, I'm too poor to void the warranty and have to get a new one since I can't pay the fine, erm I mean tax.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2012, 03:31:34 PM »
Wow, what the heck got everyone's sarcasm meter set to the max this weekend?   :rofl  :aok  :lol
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Gustav

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
I think everyone's RFID chip had Sarcasm v1.0 pre-installed.

Just wait will until the next hotfix introduces Angry v1.0 :bolt:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
Anyway you don't really need a chip implanted. Have you got a Smartphone? It's the same thing. Mine knows exactly where I am at all times and thus so does every intelligence agency, computer hacker multinational corporation on the planet and maybe beyond. :noid

thats just for now...

I believe that at some point Technology will expand human life....in the hundreds of years...at that point they will demand a chip inserted...or you will not receive the medical.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2012, 04:50:16 PM »
I have bougnt one of these chips from a bloke in the pub :old:

Where do i put it?

Its a bit big the size of a usb stick :uhoh
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario