Author Topic: MUNICH FRAME 3 INFRACTIONS  (Read 2496 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: MUNICH FRAME 3 INFRACTIONS
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2012, 01:17:17 PM »
Maybe you couldn't you condescending ass.  But if you will look through these post you will see how its done which I'm quite confident more than one veteran squad knows about.

Also I don't really like being called a liar by a jerkoff on a computer who has a bad case of butthurtidus.  Ya need to watch your mouth "genius" ya never know who your fin with.
[/quote

Really threats via computer? Now if you were to live down here in FL or plan to come down here look me up!!!!
Look there is a simple way to avoid all this FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!! Don't you think all this name calling is a little childish, and where does it get you? Pissing off the one person you REALLY don't want to piss off---ME!!!! If you want to know why come to Cocoa Beach Fl at the WaffleHouse on beachside to find out I'm there everyday around 1:30 to 3:00 pm except Mondays or Tuesdays. I pick my wife up from there everyday. She works there. :furious

I wish my wife worked at a Waffle House.   :cry
Breakfast any time of day  :rock
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2012, 01:53:31 PM »
So CAP, is there a reason why the Allies were not given a penalty? If no penalty then I assume they didnt break a rule (but they did). If they indeed broke a rule but were not given a penalty, who is to stop them from breaking more rules? I mean, that is the CM's job right?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »
Lol VonMessa, yea it's great. I love my WaffleHouse coffe, and it's FREE to me :banana: :devil
Surfinn, again I'm sorry, I get to hotheaded also :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11