Author Topic: Gun control laws do they work ?  (Read 18838 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Gun control laws do they work ?
« Reply #1065 on: October 21, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
some nutter just went on a rampage in wales killing women and children by running them down in his white van
any thing can be a weapon...very glad he did not have access to an arsenal of machine guns or things could have been even more horrific
nutters are nutters...
but an hour or two of thinking the wrong thoughts and turning into a nutter can happen to almost anyone...and with a cabinet of guns at your disposal when the black dog descends is scary
glad we don't have loads of firearms in the uk
i do have a shotgun though  :D I am a farmer
oh arrrr
<S>

Are you a poor farmer?

I know there are some about :)

What sort of tractor do you have? and can we have a picture of it please :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1066 on: October 21, 2012, 08:11:43 AM »
all farmers say they are poor
union requisite point 12
subsection 3.b
paragraph 2..." all ways say times are bad, always offer the opinion you could do better, life is hard for a farmer"

rules are rules

I role with a 70`s style tractor..." times are hard...I cant afford a new one...you dig...?"

CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1067 on: October 21, 2012, 08:13:25 AM »
That's the nicest Ford I've seen in years. Wouldn't you agree CAP1?
See Rule #4

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1068 on: October 21, 2012, 09:30:07 AM »
That is a real tractor :x

I got half a teacake :)

How much is milk now? :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #1069 on: October 21, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
My hot tip of the day:

http://jtactical.com/product.php?id=2

M14 going CQB, excellent chassis! Also fits M1A.

(Image removed from quote.)

I believe that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #1070 on: October 21, 2012, 11:30:40 AM »
My hot tip of the day:

http://jtactical.com/product.php?id=2

M14 going CQB, excellent chassis! Also fits M1A.

Looks too short over-all to be legal....?
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #1071 on: October 21, 2012, 11:32:17 AM »

Oh... my... God.

Burn that P.O.S. with fire please. The ultimate in tacti-tard kit to ruin your M-14/M1A1 with.

:bhead

EDIT: Why on Earth anyone would ruin this beautiful battle rifle with an abortion like that is beyond me.

They are both beautiful...one is classic beauty, the other new age beauty...IMO  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #1072 on: October 21, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »
That's the nicest Ford I've seen in years. Wouldn't you agree CAP1?

i like this one....

and this one......

much better./
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #1073 on: October 21, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
Beauty is one thing, usefulness and function another & don't confuse the two. Controlled, sustained fire with the 7.62 cartridge in the most compact package is what the Rogue chassis provide with the reliability of the proven M14. So what more can you ask for without being a sentimental old tarf?

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #1074 on: October 21, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »
Every thing you should need in a small and compact package...but would you hit it?

:D

Just giving you a hard time.  There is no doubt in my mind of its functionality.  Just a little fun in the mix.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1075 on: October 21, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
Gun control laws don't work. It's simple to prove that point, as ordinary law abiding citizens are only prevented to be able to defend themselves while criminals always have access to weapons. So gun control laws are flawed in principle and implementation.

On top of that, gun control laws is one of the primary tools for a oppressive state to control its citizens. No gun control laws simply means that the state & federal govt can not force their agenda on their people without having to contend with their firepower. Looking at known history of mankind, gun bans have always preceeded the purges and organized killings of citizens by their state.

Government can not grant you a thing, it can only take away from you what was yours to begin with. Gun control laws are perfect examples of that.

dood where do you live?  I live in california and I can go to the store and buy anything I want short of a machine gun for home defense.  and it's no problem at all, I fill out some stupid paperwork pay for it and i can add to the 2 I already own with no problems.

and those who believe the government is out to get them, well I only see two reasons for it.  either you owe taxes or are late in your child support, so pay them and they will go away.

and if you think the goverment is about to order a purge and start mass killings then you are fricking nuts and you should not be allowed to own a gun.  you seriously should be in the do not fly registry either.  heck I see you at the store buying a 1 lb bag of fertilizer for your home garden  I would arrest you myself.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1076 on: October 21, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
dood where do you live?  I live in california and I can go to the store and buy anything I want short of a machine gun for home defense.  and it's no problem at all, I fill out some stupid paperwork pay for it and i can add to the 2 I already own with no problems.

and those who believe the government is out to get them, well I only see two reasons for it.  either you owe taxes or are late in your child support, so pay them and they will go away.

and if you think the goverment is about to order a purge and start mass killings then you are fricking nuts and you should not be allowed to own a gun.  you seriously should be in the do not fly registry either.  heck I see you at the store buying a 1 lb bag of fertilizer for your home garden  I would arrest you myself.

semp

DOH!

Semp was so close to maintaining rational thought. It appears as if he's slipped over the edge again. Oh well, maybe next time.

<Insert facepalm here>
See Rule #4

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1077 on: October 21, 2012, 02:33:32 PM »
DOH!

Semp was so close to maintaining rational thought. It appears as if he's slipped over the edge again. Oh well, maybe next time.

<Insert facepalm here>

seriously melvin?  you think the government is planning purges and mass killings?  so should we go on the offensive and start blowing up goverment buildings full of women and children?

there's a lot of people who think we should bring back our soldiers and start fighting the terrorist here at home first.  we should stop giving aid to others and take care of things here at home, but that is just wishful thinking.  the companies that are making billions of dollars off our wars would never allow it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1078 on: October 22, 2012, 11:05:08 AM »
seriously melvin?  you think the government is planning purges and mass killings?  so should we go on the offensive and start blowing up goverment buildings full of women and children?

there's a lot of people who think we should bring back our soldiers and start fighting the terrorist here at home first.  we should stop giving aid to others and take care of things here at home, but that is just wishful thinking.  the companies that are making billions of dollars off our wars would never allow it.

semp

I think he was more shocked that you live in Kalifornia and felt safe. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1079 on: October 22, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
dood where do you live?  I live in california and I can go to the store and buy anything I want short of a machine gun for home defense.  and it's no problem at all, I fill out some stupid paperwork pay for it and i can add to the 2 I already own with no problems.

and those who believe the government is out to get them, well I only see two reasons for it.  either you owe taxes or are late in your child support, so pay them and they will go away.

and if you think the goverment is about to order a purge and start mass killings then you are fricking nuts and you should not be allowed to own a gun.  you seriously should be in the do not fly registry either.  heck I see you at the store buying a 1 lb bag of fertilizer for your home garden  I would arrest you myself.

semp

I wonder if anyone said that to the Jews in the 30's and 40's?

Are you planning on going to Sweden to do this?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.