Author Topic: freedom of speech  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: freedom of speech
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2012, 11:42:41 PM »
    Gee, I don't know...how about trying to shoot down a bad guy with your aircraft?  :D

Yeah I suck.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:01:07 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2012, 12:37:08 AM »
LOL VOLRON....

Glad to see ya again bud =)

I'm here and there. :aok  Just waiting on a map that won't get me eaten by 163's from the get go to have me a lil strat fun. :)  Till then, I'm busting tanks with the G-2 when I have the time to be on, which, at the moment, isn't all that much. :(  But, I'll be making the time soon enough. :cheers:

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

SAVED!

:rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2012, 01:15:03 AM »
There is a special Chinese Hell for nozzles who hide CVs.  At this point I am convinced it has nothing to do with the game, it is to feed their little punk bully ego... "look at me...look at what I can do...look at how powerful I am...look at all the people griping...muhahaha.....Mom... 5 more minutes please, I know dinner is getting cold"

INdeed.
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
LOL you guys are too funny. i have been bish for 3 months now......the issue was i had control of a cv and you could not take it away from me.......the cv in question was a rook cv that a BISH had hidden in the corner. i took control,due to rank,and headed the cv twoard a position to be used in either attack or defense. while under my control the cv was turned to prevent from being bombed and was not sunk....at all. for that matter...after i gave up control the cv was not sunk either.....it engaged the enemy and killed them.   during this entire time...some 5 hours...NO squadmates  of mine were even on the game.  i did not talk,pm or in any way communicate with anyone one the rook or knight side.  as a matter of fact ,i make it known to squadies when i am on bish to NOT give away information about knight or rook objectives as i am a bish.   i will continue to play anyway i want as long as its within the rules, if you dont like it,CHANGE THE RULES.    my personal opinion is a cv commander should have rank...AND BE ON THE CV TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND IT, once you leave the cv...even by launching from it...you should lose command......it would solve all problems.   there should also be penalties if a cv commander is bombed by a squadmate on another side.   maybe you should fix the problem instead of pointing fingers about something you dont know about.....as butcher and fugitive were not even there.....wtg guys......whoohoo GO ME!! :rofl

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2012, 02:21:03 PM »
lol Alphini13, this is what the third or fourth thread about you taking command of Cv's? Why do I need to be there when its posted on the forums every other month?

JG 52

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »
Did you intend to add the to conversation or address the issue I raised or are just overfond of sheep?

That CLEARLY makes ACKACK's point...which I hate to admit is probably correct.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
 i will continue to play anyway i want as long as its within the rules

And there ya have it.  It does not matter if it is right or wrong, it does not matter if it is poor ettiquette, it does not matter if it upsets other players and it looks like it actually makes it better for you because that is where you find your fun, pissin' people off, obviously, over and over.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »
Alpini,

As you pointed out, you had control and put it to use for the benefit of the country.  :salute  I am glad that you posted, especially since that is not always the case unfortunately, and I won't carry that conversation any farther than to say that HTC does have a firm handle on those that don't play by the rules.

I wasn't there, and only ask if a little more communication during the game could have cleared things up faster?  Also, rank in AH does not always encompass wisdom.  Heck, I look at my rank sometimes and go pffffft, that number ain't gonna last long  :D 

Basically, I agree hiding a fleet is both a tactical plus if it helps win the war, and a tactical error if it needlessly hampers gameplay of the country owning it.  A good line of communication, if ever brought into question again could be along the lines of what you stated here.  "I am skipper of the fleet, I am keeping it safe and bringing it into use against OUR enemies."  Then the only viable counter arguments, would have to along the lines of let us secure its port first, or I urgently need it to land damaged or fuel limited aircraft.

Offline watanna

• Zinc Member
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2012, 03:54:34 PM »
     Alpini13 brings up a good point that I would personlly like to see implemented.  If you are not on the Cv or at least in the same general area of the Cv then you lose control.  How many times have you seen guys take control of the boat and bombers appproach and the boat can not be turned.  Simple fix.  Carry On :cheers: :cheers:

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
my personal opinion is a cv commander should have rank...AND BE ON THE CV TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND IT, once you leave the cv...even by launching from it...you should lose command......it would solve all problems.   there should also be penalties if a cv commander is bombed by a squadmate on another side.

<Inspector Clouseau voice> "Problem sol-ved".
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2012, 05:42:05 PM »
Alpini,

As you pointed out, you had control and put it to use for the benefit of the country.  :salute  I am glad that you posted, especially since that is not always the case unfortunately, and I won't carry that conversation any farther than to say that HTC does have a firm handle on those that don't play by the rules.

I wasn't there, and only ask if a little more communication during the game could have cleared things up faster?  Also, rank in AH does not always encompass wisdom.  Heck, I look at my rank sometimes and go pffffft, that number ain't gonna last long  :D 

Basically, I agree hiding a fleet is both a tactical plus if it helps win the war, and a tactical error if it needlessly hampers gameplay of the country owning it.  A good line of communication, if ever brought into question again could be along the lines of what you stated here.  "I am skipper of the fleet, I am keeping it safe and bringing it into use against OUR enemies."  Then the only viable counter arguments, would have to along the lines of let us secure its port first, or I urgently need it to land damaged or fuel limited aircraft.

Shut up Chilli, as usual, you have done a better job of analysing what was happening and addressed the issue better than I did, seeing the picture clearly and maintining civility in your response.

Never did like you.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »
He wasn't spying he got mad because people accused him of it
so he decided to miss with all the bish cv groups to get back at
a few players, and this went on for hours because of his lower rank
That's the abuse part of it. 

You hit the nail on the head Matt. The pranks people pull in this sim to annoy instead of just flying and fighting
says a lot about them and as well as their friends that enable and encourage them.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2012, 07:54:54 PM »
LOL you guys are too funny. i have been bish for 3 months now......the issue was i had control of a cv and you could not take it away from me.......the cv in question was a rook cv that a BISH had hidden in the corner. i took control,due to rank,and headed the cv twoard a position to be used in either attack or defense. while under my control the cv was turned to prevent from being bombed and was not sunk....at all. for that matter...after i gave up control the cv was not sunk either.....it engaged the enemy and killed them.   during this entire time...some 5 hours...NO squadmates  of mine were even on the game.  i did not talk,pm or in any way communicate with anyone one the rook or knight side.  as a matter of fact ,i make it known to squadies when i am on bish to NOT give away information about knight or rook objectives as i am a bish.   i will continue to play anyway i want as long as its within the rules, if you dont like it,CHANGE THE RULES.    my personal opinion is a cv commander should have rank...AND BE ON THE CV TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND IT, once you leave the cv...even by launching from it...you should lose command......it would solve all problems.   there should also be penalties if a cv commander is bombed by a squadmate on another side.   maybe you should fix the problem instead of pointing fingers about something you dont know about.....as butcher and fugitive were not even there.....wtg guys......whoohoo GO ME!! :rofl

In my reply to the OP I laid out the possible causes as to why he may have been muted, and on top of that pointed out that he most likely was the cause of his muting whether he wanted to admit it or not. I don't have to be there to understand how the mute system works.

As for your posts and actions, you come across as a whining little crybaby that always has to have things his way, or else! None of your post have ever endeared you to me, nor do I think it likely you will ever post something worth while.

But hey, good luck with your campaign to become one of the more hated players in the game   :aok

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2012, 09:21:04 PM »
He wasn't spying he got mad because people accused him of it
so he decided to miss with all the bish cv groups to get back at
a few players, and this went on for hours because of his lower rank
That's the abuse part of it. 

i'll take a leaf out of your book for this response

" :cry :cry :cry :ahand "
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.