Author Topic: How low can the Taliban go?  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: How low can the Taliban go?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »
You can't apply reason or logic to the Taliban.

Unless you reason that they are just going to keepon-keepin-on with their weapons and rules.

For now at least they are still warning most these people and telling them to stop their misbehavior before killing them.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »
Some shots of the reaction of some Pakistanis:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19902294

Considering the Taliban were created by the Pakistani ISI, after first being schooled in extremist religious schools on Pakistani soil, that were/are funded by our so called "Moderate Gulf Friends", I dont know what they are angry about. The kid is lucky she wasnt stoned to death.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »
Considering the Taliban were created by the Pakistani ISI, after first being schooled in extremist religious schools on Pakistani soil, that were/are funded by our so called "Moderate Gulf Friends", I dont know what they are angry about. The kid is lucky she wasnt stoned to death.
The Pakistani people and Pakistani government are two very different things.  It is a very messed up place.

As to how to "negotiate" with the Taliban, I think bullets, bombs and such work best.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »

And armed well enough to beat the Soviets by a joint CIA/Isreal/Saudi Arabia group of spooks.  We spent billions giving them weapons back in the 80s but pulled the plug on aid as soon as the Commies pulled out which left them armed to the teeth but with zero infrastructure.  Combine this with the fact that most of them are illiterate so wtf could you expect to happen?

Imagine if we dropped enough machine guns, and RPGs for every man, woman, child and pet dog in Somalia and said "good luck, let us know how it turns out."
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 02:27:54 PM »
And armed well enough to beat the Soviets by a joint CIA/Isreal/Saudi Arabia group of spooks.  We spent billions giving them weapons back in the 80s but pulled the plug on aid as soon as the Commies pulled out which left them armed to the teeth but with zero infrastructure.  Combine this with the fact that most of them are illiterate so wtf could you expect to happen?

Imagine if we dropped enough machine guns, and RPGs for every man, woman, child and pet dog in Somalia and said "good luck, let us know how it turns out."

Robb the Taliban were created AFTER the Soviet/Afghan war. It was Pakistan's answer to continued inter-tribal fighting. The kind thats been going on over there ever since the species first crossed the border.

While its true we did not follow up with enough aid to Afghanistan AFTER they won their conflict I'm really not sure it would have helped anyways. The Madrasses would have still kept spitting out fundamentalist extremists, again, with Pakistani support.

I'm amazed people still think we armed the Taliban :huh How could you have armed an organization that didnt even exist at the time? And further, we didnt send arms to every group in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets. The Saudi's and other Gulf states might have but we didnt. America was fairly choosy. For instance we had nothing to do with Bin Laden or any group associated with him. This is all a big lie, right up there with "America armed Saddam".

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:48 PM »
Robb the Taliban were created AFTER the Soviet/Afghan war. It was Pakistan's answer to continued inter-tribal fighting in te country. The kind thats been going on over there ever since the species first crossed the border. The Pakistanis wanted stability so's they could send back all the refugees still in their territory.

While its true we did not follow up with enough aid to Afghanistan AFTER they won their conflict I'm really not sure it would have helped anyways. The Madrasses would have still kept spitting out fundamentalist extremists, again, with Pakistani support.

I'm amazed people still think we armed the Taliban :huh How could you have armed an organization that didnt even exist at the time? And further, we didnt send arms to every group in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets. The Saudi's and other Gulf states might have but we didnt. America was fairly choosy. For instance we had nothing to do with Bin Laden or any group associated with him. This is all a big lie, right up there with "America armed Saddam".

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
All of the groundwork was done to set the taliban up during the war.  There was never a centralized government in place to govern, especially once it became impotent against any group that it would try to govern.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »
They have always targeted kids.
This.

They've raped young children in front of their families and then shot them. This isn't new by any means. It is, however; messed up.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »
Just want to point out that this kind of behavior has nothing to do with religion or culture; it's just basic human brutality and evil. I saw a lot of messed up toejam in Bosnia, and there most of it was perpetrated against Muslims by highly educated European Christians. Several thousand children were executed just in Srebrenica by the Bosnian Serb army.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 06:22:14 PM »
The only problem is, we are talking about their affairs. Who gives a crap about what the sandchokers do??  ..... If you wanna help them tell them this: "KILL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR NEIGHBORS, AND THEN KILL YOUR SELF, mohamed WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO HEAVEN"(hell but dont tell'm)... If all muslims die the world will be a better place.

When my little brother went to Iraq on his first tour in 05, I told him: if any kid or lady walk near you with a gun, f....ing kill them, no mercy. If they capture you they will turture you and then cut your head off. :       F... ALL muslims.  We need to delete all muslim countrys and cleanse our countrys. Death to all muslims.    How can muslims not be angry??? They live in mud huts, sleep on the sand, have no Tele, no playboy or hustler, No dating. No computers, and not allowed to masturbate. and here comes this corn fed 6'1 American with a super hot girl he nails every night, and also walks around with a pocket PC/tele/phone.etc.. Lol . How you not be angry at America, you got sand in your butt crack, got no girlfriend and you never heared about A/C.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 06:27:26 PM »
The only problem is, we are talking about their affairs. Who gives a crap about what the sandchokers do??  ..... If you wanna help them tell them this: "KILL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR NEIGHBORS, AND THEN KILL YOUR SELF, mohamed WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO HEAVEN"(hell but dont tell'm)... If all muslims die the world will be a better place.

When my little brother went to Iraq on his first tour in 05, I told him: if any kid or lady walk near you with a gun, f....ing kill them, no mercy. If they capture you they will turture you and then cut your head off. :       F... ALL muslims.  We need to delete all muslim countrys and cleanse our countrys. Death to all muslims.    How can muslims not be angry??? They live in mud huts, sleep on the sand, have no Tele, no playboy or hustler, No dating. No computers, and not allowed to masturbate. and here comes this corn fed 6'1 American with a super hot girl he nails every night, and also walks around with a pocket PC/tele/phone.etc.. Lol . How you not be angry at America, you got sand in your butt crack, got no girlfriend and you never heared about A/C.
You know not all muslims are extremist/taliban right? In Iraq/Afghanistan we have gorilla groups comprised of muslims assisting and fighting right along side our troops.  :huh
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:34 PM »
Wow! I didn't know there were gorillas in Iraq. How do you train them to fight? ;)
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 06:35:00 PM »

Wow! I didn't know there were gorillas in Iraq. How do you train them to fight? ;)

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 06:35:20 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »
You know not all muslims are extremist/taliban right? In Iraq/Afghanistan we have gorilla groups comprised of muslims assisting and fighting right along side our troops.  :huh
Those dirty muslims fighting along side of us are the ones you have to worry about the most, they to hate America. They will turn around and put a knife in your back. If you knew any person who been in the sheet waist deep they could tell you about that. Talk to any Ranger or Marine who has 100+ confirmed kills in action thru multiple engagements.  Those guys you are talking about Anth, are the worst. They smile to your face and then put the knife in your back.