Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 5204 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2012, 03:18:33 PM »
my question is why did they go in hand to hand combat in the first episode? why didnt they just get them to the fence and poke them with the sticks like the did outside? seems  unnecessary to put themselves in harms way like that....just sayin
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »
I'm happy Rick did away with that long-haired inmate. He was going to be bad news.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2012, 04:32:41 PM »
my question is why did they go in hand to hand combat in the first episode? why didnt they just get them to the fence and poke them with the sticks like the did outside? seems  unnecessary to put themselves in harms way like that....just sayin

It was the manly thing to do.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »
Finally got through all of season 2 on Netflix today.  So, I've seen all of the first two seasons, guess I'll have to pick it up Sunday!

#S#

Josh
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
I'm happy Rick did away with that long-haired inmate. He was going to be bad news.
He just got through dealing with Shane, alpha agressive, manipulative,scheming,untrustworthy type. I guess I kinda miss Shane, as a character. :D

2nd season was beginning to be hard to watch, but the last few episodes made up for it. 3rd season has started off alot more action packed, and interesting to me.

I'm sure the zombies smell like roses, but my question is where the hell did the black guy from the show(Jericho) go from first episode? Also if they're all infected does a scratch still turn them? They turned on the BigTiny, like he was the plague. Didn't Shane cut himself with a knife with zombie blood on it?

And boo walkingdeadgame, I'm not #@$%%^ joining facebook to play it. Wish they'd quit with that $%$.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:19:01 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 03:48:57 AM »
That inmate that Rick killed seemed like a stone cold killer to me.  He was smiling after enthusiastically killing his fellow inmate.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2012, 05:24:28 AM »
He just got through dealing with Shane, alpha agressive, manipulative,scheming,untrustworthy type. I guess I kinda miss Shane, as a character. :D

2nd season was beginning to be hard to watch, but the last few episodes made up for it. 3rd season has started off alot more action packed, and interesting to me.

I'm sure the zombies smell like roses, but my question is where the hell did the black guy from the show(Jericho) go from first episode? Also if they're all infected does a scratch still turn them? They turned on the BigTiny, like he was the plague. Didn't Shane cut himself with a knife with zombie blood on it?

And boo walkingdeadgame, I'm not #@$%%^ joining facebook to play it. Wish they'd quit with that $%$.

thats not the game I am talking about, if you go to AMC channel they have a download link to it there.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »
Oh, and for everyone that predicted Hershel would die, we were technically right: He stopped breathing for a bit  :eek:.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:42 PM »
I think this next episode will focus more on Merle Dixon and Michonne... I have a feeling merle showing back up will cause a tear between Daryl and the group, while Michonne will be built as a regular cast member.

Going to be a good episode for sure, kinda wondering how much crap Merle will start, being they left him for dead.
JG 52

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
definitely looking forwards to tonight :rock

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2012, 12:46:02 AM »
 That Gov'na is one sick mf!   Although he did have to waste the army guys for the saftey of his town. I mean come on..two new girls in town, and 10 army dudes. Loved the Aquariums!

~AoM~

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »
That Gov'na is one sick mf!   Although he did have to waste the army guys for the saftey of his town. I mean come on..two new girls in town, and 10 army dudes. Loved the Aquariums!

Yeah, I wonder what the story is with the aquariums???  Nasty.  The gov'nor is one messed up guy. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:10 AM »
Did you notice that the top aquarium had the head of the helo survivor in it?

I think the biggest impact with Merle is that his brother will either be leaving the group or be a casualty in the inevitable conmflict with the governor's group and Rick's group.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »
Did you notice that the top aquarium had the head of the helo survivor in it?

I think the biggest impact with Merle is that his brother will either be leaving the group or be a casualty in the inevitable conmflict with the governor's group and Rick's group.

I'm not so sure about that.  Even though Daryl is not a part of the original story he is a huge fan favorite and the writers and producers know that.  I think it would be a blow to the ratings if Daryl leaves the group or is killed off, seriously.  Since Daryl is not a part of the original story line he offers a good way for the writers to take the show in a different angle if need be.  I'd almost bet that Daryl and Merle duke it out and Daryl sticks with Ric and Co., Merle I'm not so sure about, they didn't like him from the very beginning.   

I have no clue how the original story line goes, I have yet to pick up the books and read them.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »
ya Gov'na is a bit out there :O