Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 5182 times)

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »
Yeah, I wonder what the story is with the aquariums???  Nasty.  The gov'nor is one messed up guy. 

I was wondering about the aquariums too,  I mean why 'collect' the Helo survivor head at all.   He used him to get to the supplies after that why keep his head.  It seemed like the Governor had some kind of personal hate for him, even though he didn't know the guy.

The other thing that was interesting was how Merle reacted towards the Governor when he asked him if he thought he was still out on the school yard.  During the scene where Merle was pissed off at the scientist for saying something about him.   He had the look of fear in him, as if making the Governor mad is not something one should do.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2012, 04:35:37 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl and Merle become divided and Daryl ends up killing his brother.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2012, 04:49:06 PM »

I was wondering about the aquariums too,  I mean why 'collect' the Helo survivor head at all.   He used him to get to the supplies after that why keep his head.  It seemed like the Governor had some kind of personal hate for him, even though he didn't know the guy.

The other thing that was interesting was how Merle reacted towards the Governor when he asked him if he thought he was still out on the school yard.  During the scene where Merle was pissed off at the scientist for saying something about him.   He had the look of fear in him, as if making the Governor mad is not something one should do.

the governor is a psychopath, that's why he keeps the heads as they are his trophies.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2012, 05:18:42 PM »
Gov'na was a big Futurama fan.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2012, 08:02:13 PM »
the governor is a psychopath, that's why he keeps the heads as they are his trophies.

semp

I hope he's a psychopath,  I would hate to think that's something normal for people to do..

;)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2012, 12:17:33 PM »
This thought just crossed my mind.

Aside from the scientist, Mearle, the governor and his fighters.  Did anyone see any men in their colony? 

If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »
This thought just crossed my mind.

Aside from the scientist, Mearle, the governor and his fighters.  Did anyone see any men in their colony? 

ya they were at the walls

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
not counting the few guys shooting guns.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2012, 06:29:23 PM »
What is the deal with the tea?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2012, 07:10:03 PM »

I hope he's a psychopath,  I would hate to think that's something normal for people to do..

;)

I think ink has one of those too and he's normal  :noid.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2012, 07:10:48 PM »
What is the deal with the tea?

tea has some kind of drug in it.  couldnt figure out what.

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2012, 07:29:13 PM »
I think ink has one of those too and he's normal  :noid.

semp

im far from normal...and I wouldn't have that :old:

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »

He doesnt want anyone to be more powerful than him.  That is what I got out of it when Andrea asked the governor what his real name was.  In my opinion he does not want anyone to know his real name as being called the governor gives him the feeling of power and authority.  While I think it was complete BS to kill the national guard unit as obviously they have military experience could have been useful in defending the town but its the writers deciding.  Just shows how sick the governor is.  I think the idea of the heads is to show that he is more powerful then them as he has their head as a trophy.  The helo pilot was a lieutenant which in his mind probably signals power as he is a military officer.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2012, 07:44:02 PM »
He doesnt want anyone to be more powerful than him.  That is what I got out of it when Andrea asked the governor what his real name was.  In my opinion he does not want anyone to know his real name as being called the governor gives him the feeling of power and authority.  While I think it was complete BS to kill the national guard unit as obviously they have military experience could have been useful in defending the town but its the writers deciding.  Just shows how sick the governor is.  I think the idea of the heads is to show that he is more powerful then them as he has their head as a trophy.  The helo pilot was a lieutenant which in his mind probably signals power as he is a military officer.

I agree with all this :aok

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2012, 02:02:18 AM »
Anyone else get a Randall Flagg from The Stand vibe from him?

~AoM~