Author Topic: Pig Roast on Thursday 10/25/12 8:00 PM EST AVA Arena  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: Pig Roast on Thursday 10/25/12 8:00 PM EST AVA Arena
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 01:35:55 AM »
Like I said, all I've ever asked of this whole mess was for them to come up with their own name, that's it, it's really that simple.

You are not entitled just because you came up with the name. Maybe you were the first CO, do you want perks for it? just slap general ranks on your shoulders and say you were the one who created the squad name.

Seriously makes me just want to drop my squad to join the pigs just to shove it to the man, much as I am an ahole of aces high, I would love to have a pigs tag for this....... flame on!

POTW broke back mountain wing, gogo!!
JG 52

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 02:43:13 AM »
I didn't just come up with the name bub, I came up with the name, ran the squad, and collected and organized the most cohesive and sucessful base taking squad in the game for about nine years. Took a LOA, left somebody I trusted in charge and came back to this crap. What the hell would entitle me then?
Jesus H, I hope they steal Army of Muppets next, or Jokers Jokers, then maybe somebody will actually start caring and put a stop to this kind of crap. There's about a hundred of these guys, and one of me, so yeah I'm sure you've heard all about it. But anybody who's played this game for more than a few years knows exactly who and what, Syko stole my squad and now he's squatting on my squad name. Waystin said they were going to change the squad name a year ago, it's yet to happen, they'd rather steal mine. Well hell yeah, it's a ten year old squad with a good reputation, why not... Alot easier than starting from scratch, huh syko?
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 02:52:38 AM »
You are not entitled just because you came up with the name.

Uhhh, yeah... he is.
See Rule #4

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 03:06:14 AM »
Waystin said they were going to change the squad name a year ago, it's yet to happen, they'd rather steal mine.

Actually if you look at the "squadrons" page, you will find this...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,326794.0.html

So... I mean... like... they put the II behind it.

That's the same as changing names right? Maybe you're getting bent out of shape over nothing.

:noid

See Rule #4

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 07:07:15 AM »
He was booted almost three years ago by unanimous vote of the entire 30+ member squadron for the type of behavior you are seeing here.  

Nuff Said. :aok
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:15:24 AM by waystin2 »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Online captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 09:10:01 AM »
had a great time in the AVA last night. the bomber missions were a blast.....pardon the pun. we didnt hit squat, but the intent was to entice fighters too their doom. as usual, it was a fun night and if you missed, you missed a great time. pictures to come when i have time!

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 09:14:58 AM »
A vote to steal my squad name, 'voted' by a bunch of guys, the majority of which I never flew with or talked to who got their information from Syko's lying arse. How do you vote somebody out of their own squad anyway idiot?
Why not start your own squad, come up with your own name, it's really that easy. An original one, you know, like not somebody else's.
Anybody want the full story, find a thread on here called Furballers vs basetakers, it's all there.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
See Rule #4

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 10:32:35 AM »
Yup.  :aok
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2012, 10:39:41 AM »
I believe this thread has run it's course.

For the record no one has any right to a be in any squad, nor the name of a squad.

I.E. you start a squad, after a number of years all squad members mutiny leave your squad, and start another with the same name, it sucks to be you.

HiTech

Oh and:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:42:27 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »
Yep another oh whoa is me thread, move on........ Oink!!!!!!

Melvin you need more troll sauce it's weak.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »
I voted to toss you out. You came back from your LOA and started barking orders. I DO NOT take orders. I do what I want, when I want, in this game. Thats exactly why I love the pigs. You don't have to follow them around and do what they tell you to do. Your threats of booting people from the squad because they didn't feel like rolling bases was the key factor for your removal. I didn't have to listen to these so called stories from Syko. I heard right from you.

Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »

Hey man I hear Syko is the founder of the pigs, can I join you guys? you sound awesome!
JG 52

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 10:55:05 AM »

I just find this whole thing fascinating... in a car wreck sort of way.

What I also find interesting is this quote from you, 68Zoom in the aforementioned thread.

"As far as the Squad name goes, that should Go with Twichy out of respect,  They should just start there own squad with a new name and make a name for thereselfs, If Twichy wants to keep his squad name then let him have it, whats the big deal ?"

Of course, that was your opinion before you joined the POTW.
See Rule #4

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 11:04:04 AM »
No troll boy that was my thoughts from reading that thread before I even knew waystin or any of the pigs, the story I got from several members in chats was that of which buzzard just posted above, then I flew with them for awhile and got to know just how fun and nice they really are, troll on Melvin most know that's how you roll  lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch