Author Topic: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...  (Read 4130 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
I certainly said it a couple times, when you were talking smack to that noob about not fighting.

as far as DA goes this isn't the ladder so.......your plane  (any)38 against my plane KI84 :aok

If you want to duel me, it's going to be in same planes. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »

ack-ack

Beware INK....  AKAK will up at the dueling base, head away from you, climb to about 4k+ alt, then turn around, while you wait in the middle, wonderring why he's taking so long to show.  Then he arrives with substantial speed and energy and attempts to ping your now very low fuel (since you waited for him).  :rolleyes:

At least that's what he did to me.  As some have said... AKAK displayed a very "limp wristed" approach to dueling.

Nuff said. :bolt:

Oh!  ...and when you are out of fuel and you attempt to ditch your deadstick aeroplane, he comes up behind you, shoots you down, and brags about his "fight".

Now, more than nuff said. :bolt: :bolt:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:36:24 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »

ack-ack

why?    :headscratch: after 20 years :rofl :rofl :rofl you should have no problem with my KI

in all honesty I really don't care about dueling you at all...as far as I am concerned....you have shown to be nothing but a mouth piece on these boards and ingame........ that I have absolutely no respect for what so ever.....

I just thought it was quite funny you were smack talking about someone not fighting(which is very common for you.... and running as soon as you lose advantage is what you do) when I asked a couple times for a fight....... but you didn't say nothing......

so much for wanting a fight....but its cool pretend you never saw the 200 "AKAK if you want a fight roll from 24 I will fight you"
 :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2012, 02:37:16 PM »
why?    :headscratch: after 20 years :rofl :rofl :rofl you should have no problem with my KI

in all honesty I really don't care about dueling you at all...as far as I am concerned....you have shown to be nothing but a mouth piece on these boards and ingame........ that I have absolutely no respect for what so ever.....

I just thought it was quite funny you were smack talking about someone not fighting(which is very common for you.... and running as soon as you lose advantage is what you do) when I asked a couple times for a fight....... but you didn't say nothing......

so much for wanting a fight....but its cool pretend you never saw the 200 "AKAK if you want a fight roll from 24 I will fight you"
 :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :huh :rofl

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2012, 02:51:54 PM »
Well, I had just taken a dump to reduce weight and shaved all my body hair for maximum aerodynamic efficiency  :banana:

Hacker!  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »
Beware INK....  AKAK will up at the dueling base, head away from you, climb to about 4k+ alt, then turn around, while you wait in the middle, wonderring why he's taking so long to show.  Then he arrives with substantial speed and energy and attempts to ping your now very low fuel (since you waited for him).  :rolleyes:

At least that's what he did to me.  As some have said... AKAK displayed a very "limp wristed" approach to dueling.

Nuff said. :bolt:

Oh!  ...and when you are out of fuel and you attempt to ditch your deadstick aeroplane, he comes up behind you, shoots you down, and brags about his "fight".

do you have film of this?   I would love to see it.

yes I took you off ignore

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2012, 03:08:27 PM »

There is nothing wrong with climbing to duel alt over your field before heading out the middle.  Also, since we both took off using the same fuel load, we have the same amount of flying time.  One more point, you ran out of fuel because I shot your fuel tank, you didn't run out of fuel from flying around.

You lost those fights fair and square and you couldn't take the fact that I beat your bellybutton in Spitfires after claiming you'd "pwn" me in Spitfires thinking I was some new player.  Go ahead and post the link to the thread, it's got the films linked.

When did I shoot you down while you were "ditching"?  Don't lie Midway.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2012, 03:08:43 PM »

Meanwhile, at casa del Midway...

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2012, 03:14:29 PM »
do you have film of this?   I would love to see it.

This is before I knew whom AKAK really was... first time I saw him he told me he was new and wanted some help. :rolleyes:

Film of his "limp wristed" (Bruv's words, not mine) approach to the duel:  http://www.mediafire.com/?xpc22lg7h22cmaw

See below assesment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,313012.msg4058071.html#msg4058071

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2012, 03:19:25 PM »
When did I shoot you down while you were "ditching"?  Don't lie Midway.

:O  Lie??  Lie??  Watch the film as you shoot my deadstick aeroplane as I'm attempting to ditch it having no power to do anything else.  :huh

Don't play innocent.... when there is film...  not good for your reputation, whatever little there is left of it. :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
This is before I knew whom AKAK really was... first time I saw him he told me he was new and wanted some help. :rolleyes:

Film of his "limp wristed" (Bruv's words, not mine) approach to the duel:  http://www.mediafire.com/?xpc22lg7h22cmaw

See below assesment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,313012.msg4058071.html#msg4058071

it seems like 50% fuel was supposed to be taken...AKAK took 25%......... :rofl :rofl

edit...and ya that double HO was lame on both parts
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:29:04 PM by ink »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2012, 03:25:51 PM »
:O  Lie??  Lie??  Watch the film as you shoot my deadstick aeroplane as I'm attempting to ditch it having no power to do anything else.  :huh

Don't play innocent.... when there is film...  not good for your reputation, whatever little there is left of it. :)

are you talking about in the duel?  You ran out of fuel because I shot your fuel tank, which caused you to lose your remaining fuel and I just finished you off for the kill.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »
it seems like 50% fuel was supposed to be taken...AKAK took 25%......... :rofl :rofl

We both took 25% fuel, as we both agreed prior to the duel with I think around a 6k alt merge in Spitfires.

ack-ack

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous