Author Topic: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...  (Read 4070 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »
Don't lie Midway, you didn't challenge me to the DA with the attempt "help a new player" out.  You challenged me after you were talking smack to someone and I called you an "experten" and then you started to hunt me and got shot down.  You then challenged me after one fight when you dove past me in the merge, compressed and augered.  The duel challenge was you pick the first plane (you refused otherwise) and then the winner of the fight picks for the next sortie.  After you lost the first duel, you refused to fly any other plane that wasn't a Spitfire and to keep you from running out of the rest of the fights I agreed to keep the fights in Spitfires.

ack-ack

I augerred because I was talking to you telling you something... don't remember what it was and wanted to answer your questions asking for some advice... I didn't care about flying as much as helping you at the time.  I crashed my plane (bits on a computer memory chip that it is) to talk to a real person that I thought was nice and was new.   I hunted you down later after your limp wristed dueling shananigens.  Quit exaggerating and making stuff up to get me to respond more to you cause I'm not going to.  I've proven you as lieing... I've proven your limp wristed dueling tactics... and I've even provided the film.

Now, definately way more than nuff said.   Seriously done with this old conversation. :aok

I only started this thread because I wanted my REAL FPH to know I saw his salute and wanted to salute back but due to being muted on election day wasn't able to.  He is awesome at fighting... in just about opposite every direction as you, AKAK.   Honourable, wise, skilled, etc.... is Bruv119... you, AKAK.... not.   :)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:47:36 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2012, 04:50:20 PM »
AKAK may be a bit abrasive at times, but hes not one to just blatantly lie. And there was the whole business with Midway's shades.....

That and Midway is just much less serious in general. The Bruv thing kind of illustrates as much. I can easily see something post half in jest spiralling out of control on him.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2012, 04:57:26 PM »
AKAK may be a bit abrasive at times, but hes not one to just blatantly lie.

He blatantly lied about being new.  He admitted it.  Said it's a "hehe" fun joke for him that doesn't work all the time but did this time.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
Lot of shizz in this topic.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2012, 04:59:48 PM »
I augerred because I was talking to you telling you something... don't remember what it was and wanted to answer your questions asking for some advice... I didn't care about flying as much as helping you at the time.  I crashed my plane (bits on a computer memory chip that it is) to talk to a real person that I thought was nice and was new.   I hunted you down later after your limp wristed dueling shananigens.  Quit exaggerating and making stuff up to get me to respond more to you cause I'm not going to.

Why do you keep insisting on lying?  It's just like your lie of "upsetting Bruv" that caused you to "quit" your challenge to fly the P-38 for a couple of tours.  You didn't auger because you were talking to me, you augered because you screwed up, compressed on the merge and augered in and got mad.

I've proven you as lieing... I've proven your limp wristed dueling tactics... and I've even provided the film.

The films prove I'm telling the truth.  I didn't cheat in the duels, I didn't fly you out of fuel, i didn't climb above alt merge or anything of the like.  You lost and it upset you because you were played for the fool and your ego couldn't take it and can't take it now.  That is why you won't duel me at all, you wouldn't even duel me in P-38s when you were doing your so-called challenge before you quit.  You made up some such nonsense about how I'd cheat.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2012, 05:03:56 PM »
Why do you keep insisting on lying?  It's just like your lie of "upsetting Bruv" that caused you to "quit" your challenge to fly the P-38 for a couple of tours.  You didn't auger because you were talking to me, you augered because you screwed up, compressed on the merge and augered in and got mad.

The films prove I'm telling the truth.  I didn't cheat in the duels, I didn't fly you out of fuel, i didn't climb above alt merge or anything of the like.  You lost and it upset you because you were played for the fool and your ego couldn't take it and can't take it now.  That is why you won't duel me at all, you wouldn't even duel me in P-38s when you were doing your so-called challenge before you quit.  You made up some such nonsense about how I'd cheat.

ack-ack

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:05:43 PM by Midway »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2012, 05:44:15 PM »
I have been honest with my thoughts as I always am.....

I don't know why AKAK circled the field...never done that myself or anyone I have dueled as far as I know.......but I don't see that givin him a E advantage or any advantage what so ever.....he was faster because middy never went up to the ALT limit...thats on him not AKAK.....and he hit the deck at icon range, middy didn't try to get below him.

i'm bored.... :rofl

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »
How is circling the field to agreed upon alt going to give you any advantage?
If they both upped with same fuel load out then there is no way he ran him out of fuel because the same would have happened to him (AKAK)
As for midway calling AKAK limp wristed I think that is thew pot calling the kettle black. LOL guy hides in a spit for almost his entire annoying aces high career and 90% of that time he was hoing everybody
doesnt get anymore limp wristed then that
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2012, 06:03:26 PM »
How is circling the field to agreed upon alt going to give you any advantage?
If they both upped with same fuel load out then there is no way he ran him out of fuel because the same would have happened to him (AKAK)
As for midway calling AKAK limp wristed I think that is thew pot calling the kettle black. LOL guy hides in a spit for almost his entire annoying aces high career and 90% of that time he was hoing everybody
doesnt get anymore limp wristed then that

Hey DMGOD, how ya doin ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »
I am fabulous thank you for asking. How are things with you?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2012, 06:28:09 PM »
I am fabulous thank you for asking. How are things with you?

Quite well, glad you're doing well too.  Best of luck to you sir  :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2012, 06:31:09 PM »
And the very same to you sir  :salute

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
AKAK is being incredibly patient, there must be something in the water.

So far I have seen him get accused of being scared to fight. Then when he offers to fight he gets told that his terms are unacceptable. Then when he offers again to duel as long as it is in the same planes he gets told that it was all a joke and the fight is actually not wanted. Seems a bit like callout>receive offer>back down. I respect you Ink but I think you could have showed a bit more honour and courage after the initial call out. Your original callout now has even less credibility than it started with.

As for you Midway, tsk tsk, you just seem to be looking for another passive aggressive war of words with no visible end and no obvious substance. But that is no suprise.

You should both count yourself lucky that AKAK has even bothered to reply to you with this kind of rubbish.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:41:03 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.