Author Topic: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: My Fighter Pilot Hero saluted me...
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »
are you talking about in the duel?  You ran out of fuel because I shot your fuel tank, which caused you to lose your remaining fuel and I just finished you off for the kill.

ack-ack

... and I was already practically out of fuel waiting on you to show.  As you can see there is almost no fuel trail from my aeroplane after you ping it.  Your dueling tactics are as Bruv describes (or perhaps worse, imho)... and then shooting my deadstick attempting to ditch aeroplane and claiming a great fighting victory is simply silly on your part.   The honourable thing to do is let me ditch it and rematch, but that would be something Bruv or Ink would do... we all can see what you do in the film. :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
We both took 25% fuel, as we both agreed prior to the duel with I think around a 6k alt merge in Spitfires.

ack-ack

in that film middy says he took 50%......not watching his film I don't know what he took.

(Image removed from quote.)

hey got some raisonettes to go with that popcorn :cheers:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2012, 03:37:15 PM »
in that film middy says he took 50%......not watching his film I don't know what he took.

hey got some raisonettes to go with that popcorn :cheers:

I think I said I wanted to take 50%, but he insisted on 25% for us instead, the whole time planning to go in the opposite direction and gain an E advantage.  I was in Aces High less than a year compared to his 20 or so years experience and rarely dueled in these type of contests so didn't even know what the rules were.  His fighting was limp wristed and certainly does not show any honourable skill or years of experience.  Just a silly 38 pilot flying a Spit9 trying to get an unfair advantage on a then newb -- and still couldn't get a clean kill.   :rofl  :rolleyes: :rofl :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2012, 03:39:16 PM »
I like Turtles
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »

You can see what he took in the film by just clicking on his plane in the right menu (that shows the list of planes in flight).  The fuel agreed upon was 25%, even at 50% he couldn't have run out of fuel before me.  The only reason he ran out of fuel in the fight was due to a burst to his fuel tanks.  Watch the film in external view and you can see the fuel empty out.  there was no cheating or "unfair" game play on my part.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »
You can see what he took in the film by just clicking on his plane in the right menu (that shows the list of planes in flight).  The fuel agreed upon was 25%, even at 50% he couldn't have run out of fuel before me.  The only reason he ran out of fuel in the fight was due to a burst to his fuel tanks.  Watch the film in external view and you can see the fuel empty out.  there was no cheating or "unfair" game play on my part.

ack-ack

Going in the opposite direction to climb and get a 50mph E advantage is not right.  Then shooting a deadstick out of fuel aeroplane without saying "that wasn't a good fight, let's go again" is less than honourable on your part.  You know it.... deny all you want, but in your heart... you know it. :ahand

Ask yourself again why Bruv called you out and described it as limp wristed.  Others agreed.  You know it. :ahand

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2012, 03:47:35 PM »
I think I said I wanted to take 50%, but he insisted on 25% for us instead, the whole time planning to go in the opposite direction and gain an E advantage.  I was in Aces High less than a year compared to his 20 or so years experience and rarely dueled in these type of contests so didn't even know what the rules were.  His fighting was limp wristed and certainly does not show any honourable skill or years of experience.  Just a silly 38 pilot flying a Spit9 trying to get an unfair advantage on a then newb -- and still couldn't get a clean kill.   :rofl  :rolleyes: :rofl :rolleyes:

ok so you did take 25%.....that is normally what should be taken......ya that fight was not one for the books, as they say.

I don't know why he circled his field....you should just roll...head to center.... climb to agreed meeting ALT once there level out..... at ICON vis anything goes.

You can see what he took in the film by just clicking on his plane in the right menu (that shows the list of planes in flight).  The fuel agreed upon was 25%, even at 50% he couldn't have run out of fuel before me.  The only reason he ran out of fuel in the fight was due to a burst to his fuel tanks.  Watch the film in external view and you can see the fuel empty out.  there was no cheating or "unfair" game play on my part.

ack-ack

no you cant it does not show his fuel...ammo...anything like that.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »

I don't know why he circled his field....you should just roll...head to center.... climb to agreed meeting ALT once there level out..... at ICON vis anything goes.

I know why he did... to get an unfair E advantage... only reason... he even admitted that he thinks nothing wrong with doing that.  Just warning you on his proven less than honourable tactics.

Be prepared for said limp wristed fighting style if you ever do duel him. :rolleyes:

Oh!   ...and at the time he had told me he was new to the game and wanted some help.  He therefore proved himself as lieing and admited the same later claming it's a fun joke for him to do that to new people.   A proven lieing limp wristed fighting style... Hmm...  Definately more than nuff said now. :aok
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:02:19 PM by Midway »

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2012, 03:56:24 PM »
there was no cheating or "unfair" game play on my part.
ack-ack

Is it not somewhat "unfair" to claim you are a new player when entering a duel with a player for the first time?

That was one of Midway's claims here, that you duped him into thinking you were new.  Then again, Midway has claimed many things over the past two years that aren't true.

The funniest part of this is that you two are still squawking over it a year and a half later.  Lolz at both of you.

Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
Is it not somewhat "unfair" to claim you are a new player when entering a duel with a player for the first time?

That was one of Midway's claims here, that you duped him into thinking you were new.  Then again, Midway has claimed many things over the past two years that aren't true.

The funniest part of this is that you two are still squawking over it a year and a half later.  Lolz at both of you.

He challenged me thinking I was a new player and easy meat in a duel.

ack-ack

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2012, 04:08:04 PM »

This was also the conclusion of the tribunal.

Although, I do not believe it detracts from the conversation.  Monkey poop coffee is quite exquisite.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2012, 04:08:21 PM »

ack-ack

No, to try and help you some since I had learned some things already.  I was in the game less than a year and thought it fun to show another new player things I've learned.  You were interested (or falsly claimed interest).

Not saying any more!  Already said more than nuff said multiple times.  Films and facts have proven what I've said.  Done. :)

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2012, 04:17:44 PM »

ack-ack

OK. So you did your best to convince someone you were a new player before going into a duel with them.

It's too bad you didn't use this deception to secure a film of bleeding poor Midway out of E as he continually tries to pull nose on, allowing you to get his six.  That may have been more instructive beyond some cheap forum amusement.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
No, to try and help you some since I had learned some things already.  I was in the game less than a year and thought it fun to show another new player things I've learned.  You were interested (or falsly claimed interest).

Not saying any more!  Already said more than nuff said multiple times.  Films and facts have proven what I've said.  Done. :)

Don't lie Midway, you didn't challenge me to the DA with the attempt "help a new player" out.  You challenged me after you were talking smack to someone and I called you an "experten" and then you started to hunt me and got shot down.  You then challenged me after one fight when you dove past me in the merge, compressed and augered.  The duel challenge was you pick the first plane (you refused otherwise) and then the winner of the fight picks for the next sortie.  After you lost the first duel, you refused to fly any other plane that wasn't a Spitfire and to keep you from running out of the rest of the fights I agreed to keep the fights in Spitfires.

ack-ack