Author Topic: Midway  (Read 16882 times)

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »
WHO is a hell of a lot better than he used to be, but his SA is still not that great and he suffers from mental mistakes sometimes during fights. Otherwise I would say he is quite a bit better than the average player in the MA right now. It is still hard to judge just because the Spit is very easy to stall fight in, but he is still a much tougher fight than the average spit tard.

I think your main issue right now Midway is your fangs come out too easily and you are baited into doing things you know you shouldn't do. I think the stick skill is very good, you just have to work on decision making ability.

Im not trying to act like i know everything, these are just my observations. Never hated Midway like most people do, even though he can be a little "much" at times.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 11:57:39 PM »
yeah, I remember midway getting better... he'd duel IrishOne in his spit.... I would have figured by now he'd become bruv level with all the hours he put in.

EDIT: DmGOD vs Midway Duel.. .publish results in this thread.... Winner duels semp!

I hate dueling... it's not fun.  MA is fun due to variety.  No need for me to prove anything, am just stating my opinions based on MA experience.  I'm sure I will encounter them again many times in MA and when they go down I try to fly away in quiet satisfaction without too much 200 smack talk.

Quiet satisfaction is the best kind since it provides all the benefits of pride without publicly disparaging anyone. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 12:00:26 AM »
WHO is a hell of a lot better than he used to be, but his SA is still not that great and he suffers from mental mistakes sometimes during fights. Otherwise I would say he is quite a bit better than the average player in the MA right now. It is still hard to judge just because the Spit is very easy to stall fight in, but he is still a much tougher fight than the average spit tard.

I think your main issue right now Midway is your fangs come out too easily and you are baited into doing things you know you shouldn't do. I think the stick skill is very good, you just have to work on decision making ability.

Im not trying to act like i know everything, these are just my observations. Never hated Midway like most people do, even though he can be a little "much" at times.

Thank you BigR. :rock   I will have to think about that more.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 12:02:46 AM »
Thank you BigR. :rock   I will have to think about that more.
Does bigR usually beat you?

EDIT: Oh and there is some rumor that you joined AoM (semp's comment)?
oh and until you DA DMGOD.... it may be midway < DMGOD
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:08:02 AM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 12:10:39 AM »
Another week aom troll
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:05 AM »
Another week aom troll
midway trolled you... not me... btw would you duel him?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:22 AM »
Does bigR usually beat you?

EDIT: Oh and there is some rumor that you joined AoM (semp's comment)?

BigR is a tough fight and I would put him in the top 5% of active pilots.  SF, I can pretty much down at will.

No I have never joined or wanted to join AoM.   Semp is making stuff up since my in-game name is who now.

Some dawg pilot is flying my good name Midway as a shade account.  I think it's Daddkev although semp likes to say it's him.  Regardless, the only squad I would join would be The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High, imho.   However I'm not a squad kind of guy so have lots of fun flying on my own. :)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 12:14:54 AM »
midway trolled you... not me... btw would you duel him?

How bout you and I go at it?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 12:16:13 AM »
can't... I don't have an account or the equipment anymore... maybe some day in the future?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 12:20:39 AM »
Midway,

You only fly the spitfire, many pilots in the top 5% you talk about can dish out the pwn in many different far harder rides....

My suggestion to you, to help better yourself. Pick a ride each tour and fly is exclusively. I have done this with the K4, TA152, KI84, Mossie, F6F, and the G2.....try turn fighting in a 152....it's rough.

:salute

Ardy would win 10 out of 10.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 12:24:40 AM »
Only one way to find out

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37:15 AM »
You'd lose.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 12:45:57 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 01:14:00 AM »

My suggestion to you, to help better yourself. Pick a ride each tour and fly is exclusively.

He tried with the P-38J and gave up, hid under a shade name, went back to flying Spits until the tour was over and switched back to his name.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 01:39:18 AM »
Midway is getting better, seriously.
He can outturn my 190 in his spit8 now.
 :aok

Yea he is way better than me.  :cry
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:14:40 AM by Debrody »