Author Topic: Midway  (Read 16873 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Midway
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:24:34 PM »
I haven't played in a while.. how good are you these days? still practicing up in the da?
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:51:15 PM »
I haven't played in a while.. how good are you these days? still practicing up in the da?

Better each tour, I think.   Shot Bruv down twice today which would have been impossible for me a year ago. :)

I don't DA much, but do spend a lot of time in MA still.  Having lots of fun.

I can pretty much win 95% of 1 on 1 encounters in MA now.  Not trying to brag, just stating my opinion based on experience.

I get most excited when I see a lone aeroplane because it feels cool knowing odds are in my favor now, unlike a year ago.  Even brews and zeros are fun opponents now.

There are still pilots that are tough opponents, and those are the most fun -- to beat. :D

Love Aces High. :banana:

Hope to see you soon. :rock

PS: I do have to say that Bruv annihilated me today many times so he is still the best I see... but those two victories were sweet.  I'd guess there are maybe three dozen pilots in the five percent I have severe difficulty beating in my Spitfire.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:58:46 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:57:03 PM »
Better each tour, I think.   Shot Bruv down twice today which would have been impossible for me a year ago. :)

I don't DA much, but do spend a lot of time in MA still.  Having lots of fun.

I can pretty much win 95% of 1 on 1 encounters in MA now.  Not trying to brag, just stating my opinion based on experience.

I get most excited when I see a lone aeroplane because it feels cool knowing odds are in my favor now, unlike a year ago.  Even brews and zeros are fun opponents now.

There are still pilots that are tough opponents, and those are the most fun -- to beat. :D

Love Aces High. :banana:

Hope to see you soon. :rock
So are you as good or better than Bruv now?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »
stop talking to that poser.    the real midway is in the army of muppets like he always wanted.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 11:01:35 PM »
stop talking to that poser.    the real midway is in the army of muppets like he always wanted.

semp
bomber or fighter wing?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 11:03:02 PM »
So are you as good or better than Bruv now?

Lol, no, but am getting closer... still a long road ahead for me to equal him... a year ago I had zero chance beating him... Today, I'd say I have a 5 to 10% chance with him.  Breaking the ice to get above zero pct chance makes me feel proud of my progress, slow as it has been. :)

:joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 11:10:45 PM »
Lol, no, but am getting closer... still a long road ahead for me to equal him... a year ago I had zero chance beating him... Today, I'd say I have a 5 to 10% chance with him.  Breaking the ice to get above zero pct chance makes me feel proud of my progress, slow as it has been. :)

:joystick:

so on a scale of who you could beat that played when I played (last year)... I'll throw some names out... you say yes or now...

Krupnski
DrBone
Debrody
Ack-Ack
Junky
TwinTail
Tank-Ace

any other names I missed....

==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 11:13:34 PM »
RedBull  :frown: aka vAnthony has gotten much better... he learned faster than me.  I have a very tough time with him now.

Pervert  :rock is also among the best.

I'd say Bruv and pervert are the two active pilots I most want to at least equal.  
They are awesome, with Bruv :rock, obviously, still the best, imho.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 11:16:50 PM »
RedBull  :frown: aka vAnthony has gotten much better... he learned faster than me.  I have a very tough time with him now.

Pervert  :rock is also among the best.

I'd say Bruv and pervert are the two active pilots I most want to at least equal.  
They are awesome, with Bruv :rock, obviously, still the best, imho.

What about the others... who can you beat??
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
so on a scale of who you could beat that played when I played (last year)... I'll throw some names out... you say yes or now...

Krupnski
DrBone
Debrody
Ack-Ack
Junky
TwinTail
Tank-Ace

any other names I missed....

Those are in the 5%, for the most part... So I would have to say no,  they would win most often, although I can, on occasion, win against all of them now.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 11:23:36 PM »
Those are in the 5%, for the most part... So I would have to say no,  they would win most often, although I can, on occasion, win against all of them now.

who would you say you are 'on-par' with then?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 11:28:43 PM »
What about the others... who can you beat??

Don't really wanna name too many names, might stir things up, but there is now a very long list of pilots I can beat with substantial frequency. That was not the case a year or more ago.  Like I said, I am slowly getting better.  My best guidepost I use to judge that is how I do against Bruv... and with that, slow steady unrelenting forward progress is being made, imho.  :)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 11:29:54 PM »
Don't really wanna name too many names, might stir things up, but there is now a very long list of pilots I can beat with substantial frequency. That was not the case a year or more ago.  Like I said, I am slowly getting better.  My best guidepost I use to judge that is how I do against Bruv... and with that, slow steady unrelenting forward progress is being made, imho.  :)
Throw out a name... besides me.. thats a given...
what about semp, he is pretty good, could you beat him now?
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 11:33:30 PM »

not  that impressive
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok