Author Topic: Midway  (Read 20281 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Midway
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
That is a possibility.  Don't know yet, not enough fights, but is certainly possible.  :noid

Have not seen Skyrock in a while.   :huh  Am now suspecting shady name "Host" may be Skyrock.  Only a small chance that is true, but certainly is a possibility.  :headscratch:

Although I do believe, given Skyrock's rustiness, pwnage may actually be true in the opposite direction.

Some things are not yet known. :old:

Host is not Skyrock and Skyrock would easily kick your arse like the most of us are able to but you're too much of a panzy limp wrist to duel him to find out.  Basically, all your talk is the equivelent of an ant screwing an elephant and asking "does it hurt?"

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
Host is not Skyrock and Skyrock would easily kick your arse like the most of us are able to but you're too much of a panzy limp wrist to duel him to find out.  Basically, all your talk is the equivelent of an ant screwing an elephant and asking "does it hurt?"

ack-ack

You dream all you want, AKAK.  If it helps you. :rolleyes:

I did change my mind about HOST, after reviewing stats, but still do believe SkyRock may be shading since I haven't seen him lately.  Have you?

Like I said, for now SkyRock is in the unknown skill level category. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »
Host is not Skyrock and Skyrock would easily kick your arse like the most of us are able to but you're too much of a panzy limp wrist to duel him to find out.  Basically, all your talk is the equivelent of an ant screwing an elephant and asking "does it hurt?"

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2012, 07:03:17 PM »
Host is not Skyrock and Skyrock would easily kick your arse like the most of us are able to but you're too much of a panzy limp wrist to duel him to find out.  Basically, all your talk is the equivelent of an ant screwing an elephant and asking "does it hurt?"

ack-ack

Oh... and I believe The description of your fighting was "limp wristed", documented and reviewed.  Does that bother you?  Is that why you try and project onto me. :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2012, 07:03:40 PM »
You dream all you want, AKAK.  If it helps you. :rolleyes:

I did change my mind about HOST, after reviewing stats, but still do believe SkyRock may be shading since I haven't seen him lately.  Have you?

Dream all I want about what?  There is no denying that you're too much of a coward to fight in the DA because your ego can't take the arse beatings you'd suffer.  Make all the excuses you want but the truth is out there and everyone can see your feeble excuses for what they are, excuses.

Yes, I've seen Skyrock quite frequently in the MA.  Saw him last night along with HOST who flies in a completely different squadron than Skyrock.  If you want to know if you're better than him, then duel him but you don't have the cajones.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »
Yawn*.......

Midway, Midway, Midway....I always feel left out of the party old friend and that disappoints me.  You mention your other Spit buddies and you always leave me out.  That hurts. 

Changeup 49 - Midway 3

In the DA.  Yes, even now....and I haven't played regularly in a year.

In the MA I fly spits to defend bases since I don't mind rinsing the loser-dust off with a quick shower.  Keep trying and don't leave out your old DA buddies.  It's hurtful.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »
Dream all I want about what?  There is no denying that you're too much of a coward to fight in the DA because your ego can't take the arse beatings you'd suffer.  Make all the excuses you want but the truth is out there and everyone can see your feeble excuses for what they are, excuses.

Yes, I've seen Skyrock quite frequently in the MA.  Saw him last night along with HOST who flies in a completely different squadron than Skyrock.  If you want to know if you're better than him, then duel him but you don't have the cajones.

ack-ack

Already discussed and explained this.... in this very thread, but you choose to ignore truth.  Make up all the silly stories and reasons you want, repeat them over and over....and they still won't be true.

Again, nuff said. :old:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2012, 07:08:01 PM »
Yawn*.......

Midway, Midway, Midway....I always feel left out of the party old friend and that disappoints me.  You mention your other Spit buddies and you always leave me out.  That hurts. 

Changeup 49 - Midway 3

In the DA.  Yes, even now....and I haven't played regularly in a year.

In the MA I fly spits to defend bases since I don't mind rinsing the loser-dust off with a quick shower.  Keep trying and don't leave out your old DA buddies.  It's hurtful.

Indeed.

Midway < Changeup

Again, now way more than nuff said. :old:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2012, 07:52:24 PM »
Skuzzeth, Oh Skuzzeth...where forth are thee?

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
Skuzzeth, Oh Skuzzeth...where forth are thee?

Skuzzy = Midway.

:noid

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2012, 09:35:42 PM »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:51 PM »

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #297 on: November 15, 2012, 11:59:15 PM »
Tonight in LW, a Spit XVI, flown by who, killed by P38J flown by LtngRydr, (a dweeb, ask shuffler, he'll tell you that I am a dweeb 'cause I only fly P38s) LOL  P38s are leet.    :old:
Check my stats and scores, I'm terrible but I'm learning. I've even admitted to being killed by the =DvB= and occasionally shooting them down
Get over yourself
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2012, 12:28:39 AM »
sorry lab rat by  your own admittance who is 10000000000000000000000000000 000000 better then you
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
Who is H0ST btw? Hes in the BKs and he made a comment about Everquest, so I thought it was Levi, because I'm pretty sure he played a lot of EQ. Then again, I think lots of the BKs did. Have not really talked to him otherwise though.