Author Topic: Midway  (Read 20385 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2012, 02:28:15 AM »
reaper90<Midway

Indeed.... to his chagrin. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2012, 02:32:45 AM »
hypocricy... crap and BS
Do you wanna be rich and famous now? (if anyone knows that song...)
AoM
City of ice

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2012, 02:33:09 AM »
Indeed.... to his chagrin. :)
KFC slaw, mac  n cheese, and wing breast 3 piece . nomomom

Bipolar, open up your chain wallet' you paying tonight!

PS. KAPPA
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:41:07 AM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2012, 02:56:11 AM »

I'm one of the nicest guys you'll meet here and I go back a long long way. I don't talk smack. I've been a trainer in this sim and the last with the idea of trying to help guys get better. Better pilots mean better game play for everyone. I totally get that. You could have been one of those guys--but that ain't likely. Wrong attitude. Some might say you've improved. I can say that, in my observation (which I'll stipulate means crap to you), as of last Wednesday night--I didn't see it. For whatever twist of fate I don't run into you in the MA often. Just here and there. When I see you you're doing the same thing again and again. But the other night you ran into my squad and between us we must have killed you 20 times (and seriously it was at LEAST 20 times). Why? Because you did the same stupid thing over and over and over again. That's something a 2 weeker might do--not something a guy flying for a couple of years might do. Not something a guy flying for a couple of years and flying a friggin Spit almost exclusively might do. And no it wasn't the usual thing that you were typing some blather on 200 flying straight and level in a combat area that got you killed. You're good for that--but not in this case. You might want to say you were "picked" but you might want to re-evaluate what the definition of that is. You were flying over your own field in a generally 4 on 4 fight--in the MA. You had friends around but chose to make the same stupid mistake again and again. Even when we let you fly away (yes we knew you were in the Spit 16) you still came back and predictably did the same thing--that got you killed. Even with an advantage and your Spit out "bomber hunting" <eye roll>.

If you filmed those flights you should watch them and if you're the student that you think you are, see if you can come up with exactly what it was you did that got you killed--repeatedly. It's obvious as hell. We were talking about it on TAC. Amazingly predictable and I've seen you do it as long as you've been here. But you're improving. Right. <chuckle>

But I had fun that night with you all, big fun even, as I like the challenge represented by losing.  :aok :)

Major E disadvantaged wingmanless multiple con fighting against awesome P38 pilots over and over is great fun. :banana:

(Ignoring your first paragraph represented by "..." filled with mistaken untruths) :huh
You are obviously speaking from the heart, although making a mistake or two, and I can see you are not on the dark side. :salute :rock

I very much appreciate your words of wisdom. :cheers:

Drano (w/o buds) < who
who < drano (with buds) :)

How can I not respond to such nice and from the heart words? :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2012, 03:17:00 AM »
Drano (w/o buds) < who
who < drano (with buds) :)

How can I not respond to such nice and from the heart words? :old:

:) :aok
-AoM-

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2012, 07:43:29 AM »
Midway - you have stated at least 3x, you were quitting this thread yet your blather continues ad nauseum. I'm willing to help you.

Cease and desist all posting on this forum through 12/31/12 and I'll arrange payment with HTC to cover your (single) player account for 3 months, beginning 1/1/2013.

Can you find the strenght to stop Midway? Show me your strenght.

Time starts now  8:43 am est 11/17/2012

Max - C.O. - Operation Peace & Quiet

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
reaper90<Midway  stirs pot

:rofl :rofl :rofl

You need to change your name to "batshiitcrazyivan"  :rofl

what are ya against me in fighters now, MidFail, about 1:20 kill ratio?

with your 5,649,331 hours per month of playing AH you might be better than you used to be (kinda hard not to get better than you used to be, FWIW), and with my 2-3 hours a month flying now since the job change, I'm definitely not as sharp as I used to be (and that was never very good, to be honest).

But fact is I beat your dweeb arse like a rented mule then..... and probably still would now. Heaven forbid you get out of your Trainer...... doubt you would even land a ping.

Stupid trainer flier.  :rofl

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:30 AM »
With that said, you fellas carry on, and keep having fun throwing empty beer bottles at the retard.

He sure does dance!

:rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »
With that said, you fellas carry on, and keep having fun throwing empty beer bottles at the retard.

He sure does dance!

:rofl

+ 100000000000000000000  :rofl :rofl
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2012, 10:21:40 AM »
Midway - you have stated at least 3x, you were quitting this thread yet your blather continues ad nauseum. I'm willing to help you.

Cease and desist all posting on this forum through 12/31/12 and I'll arrange payment with HTC to cover your (single) player account for 3 months, beginning 1/1/2013.

Can you find the strenght to stop Midway? Show me your strenght.

Time starts now  8:43 am est 11/17/2012

Max - C.O. - Operation Peace & Quiet

Wasn't "blatherring".  Was thanking Drano for his helpful and heartfelt advice.  As I thank you for your offer, but I can not always ignore the nice pilots, and, on occasion, feel the need to correct/respond to those obviously on the dark side. :)

At only averaging four posts per day over two years, I hardly think that to be excessive. :headscratch:

I thank you and may we (all the nice pilots), one day, share pie together in honour of those less fortunate. :old:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
Fail on all counts.

November 11 - 17 = 188 blathers....31.333 @ day.

Carry on...offered null & void.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2012, 10:40:10 AM »
Fail on all counts.

November 11 - 17 = 188 blathers....31.333 @ day.

Carry on...offered null & void.

Not "blathers".  Mostly answering questions re my fighting prowess or responding to untruths. :old:

There are times when the questions do seem to come with substantial frequency. :headscratch:

Now, unless there are more substantive questions that are unanswered and demand a response, I will again assume way way more than nuffs been said. :salute

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

:bolt:

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2012, 10:43:55 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl OMG  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Crazy , you are my hero !  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2012, 11:55:02 AM »
I will again assume way way more than nuffs been said. :salute

Untruth, indeed. Be careful, Santa Claus is keeping track of you.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2012, 01:21:34 PM »
Why oh why was this thread started :headscratch: :uhoh

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat