Author Topic: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...  (Read 8204 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2012, 06:11:21 PM »
Chalk up one more midway post that's degenerated into a pile of dog doo.  :bhead

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
Chalk up one more midway post that's degenerated into a pile of dog doo.  :bhead
But...I thought every midway post was a pile of dog poo?  :confused:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2012, 06:36:12 PM »
Someone has already tried, they got as far as getting him into a P-38 for a few days, and we all know how the rest went...

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2012, 06:58:08 PM »
So, which one of us is going to teach "Who" how to own?

My mental capacity has been reached. :confused:

I can not learn any further skills. :confused:

I pwn by a good HOing now. :confused:

Mostly if they are AFK. :confused:

Let it be known. :confused:

It's no use. :confused:

:confused:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
Let's get this topic back on track. Estes > Batfink, Who.

Just kiddin' batty, we both know you've won most of our fights.  :salute

S! kjet  :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2012, 08:14:55 PM »
My mental capacity has been reached. :confused:

I can not learn any further skills. :confused:

I pwn by a good HOing now. :confused:

Mostly if they are AFK. :confused:

Let it be known. :confused:

bah...  a few good DA sessions and you'll be owning in no time!! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »
bah...  a few good DA sessions and you'll be owning in no time!! :aok

Been there, done that, with many awesome pilots.  Some of whom posted in this thread. :aok :rock

I can be told things, but they don't sink in. :confused:

No more :bhead

I have reached my peak. :confused:

Thank you for holding out hope. :confused:

Bruv, batinkV, Pervert, Grizz, Changeup, Fester, etc.. simply are superior to me in mental capacity. :confused:

My cup is full. :confused:

I can dream the good dream though. :confused:

Picking AFK aeroplanes is fun. :confused:

Nuff said. :cry

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »
Been there, done that, with many awesome pilots.  Some of whom posted in this thread. :aok :rock

I can be told things, but they don't sink in. :confused:

No more :bhead

I have reached my peak. :confused:

Thank you for holding out hope. :confused:

Bruv, batinkV, Pervert, Grizz, Changeup, Fester, etc.. simply are superior to me in mental capacity. :confused:

My cup is full. :confused:

I can dream the good dream though. :confused:

Picking AFK aeroplanes is fun. :confused:

Nuff said. :cry

Maybe you need to DA with a person who... can... "teach" you.....      just saying!  :-)

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #158 on: December 06, 2012, 08:38:58 PM »
bah...  a few good DA sessions and you'll be owning in no time!! :aok

:joystick:
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2012, 08:49:28 PM »
Maybe you need to DA with a person who... can... "teach" you.....      just saying!  :-)

Can the mentally superior teach the inferior to be superior or will said attempted teaching just be a means to continue re-enforcing ones inferiority. :headscratch:

"A man's got to know his limitations" --Clint Eastwood :salute :rock

I seriously can not comprehend how to improve at this point.  :frown:

If awesomeness were teachable, then us members of the inferior masses would have at least a 25% chance at winning against anyone. :aok

Unfortunately that is not the case. :confused:

BatfinkV, bruv, kazaa, pervert, among others are simply more mentally capable. :confused:

One must learn to accept what one has and make the best of it. :old:

:bhead   :confused:

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2012, 08:59:39 PM »
Can the mentally superior teach the inferior to be superior or will said attempted teaching just be a means to continue re-enforcing ones inferiority. :headscratch:

"A man's got to know his limitations" --Clint Eastwood :salute :rock

I seriously can not comprehend how to improve at this point.  :frown:

If awesomeness were teachable, then us members of the inferior masses would have at least a 25% chance at winning against anyone. :aok

Unfortunately that is not the case. :confused:

BatfinkV, bruv, kazaa, pervert, among others are simply more mentally capable. :confused:

One must learn to accept what one has and make the best of it. :old:

:bhead   :confused:
Of course this comes from an ex-teacher, but I believe you can learn to be better at fighting cartoon airplanes... better than you are now... it just takes the will to learn, not a mensa certificate...  maybe you have missed some things in your sessions with the others....  I'm offering to help, if you want it... no egos, no expectations, just a little time to show you some of the tricks I've learned over the years...  maybe you like making others think that your not able to be good at this game?  Maybe its all part of your plan?  of course once you learn how to own, then you will be challenged by others, you'll have to "fight" from then on cause others will know... that you know how... it will kind of ruin your "I suck, so I'll play weak and I wont be expected to get better" charade!

Mark

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2012, 09:17:09 PM »
Of course this comes from an ex-teacher, but I believe you can learn to be better at fighting cartoon airplanes... better than you are now... it just takes the will to learn, not a mensa certificate...  maybe you have missed some things in your sessions with the others....  I'm offering to help, if you want it... no egos, no expectations, just a little time to show you some of the tricks I've learned over the years...  maybe you like making others think that your not able to be good at this game?  Maybe its all part of your plan?  of course once you learn how to own, then you will be challenged by others, you'll have to "fight" from then on cause others will know... that you know how... it will kind of ruin your "I suck, so I'll play weak and I wont be expected to get better" charade!

Mark

I really sincerely appreciate the offer and I am fairly decent, being able to beat roughly 95% of active pilots, imho. :)

I've even been accused of cheating several times to win some 1 v 1s.  So I have made much progress over my two years. :aok   Many great pilots will tell you I am fairly decent. :joystick:

But after tens of thousands of sorties, and thousands of hours, I have hit my ceiling as of a few months ago. :frown:

There is something going on in multi dimensional spacial thinking with the top pilots that is beyond me.  :headscratch:

I want to learn and understand it, but I think it's beyond my current mental capacity. :confused:

Thank you for offering, Skyrock.   I :salute you for being so nice and generous. :rock

I have to spend a few more months coming to terms with the truth. :frown:

Reality trumps fantasy, in time. :old:

We can't all be Bruce Lee. :cry
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:18:56 PM by Midway »

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2012, 09:26:22 PM »
although I know this is all part of your troll plan, I will bite:

Last time I 1v1'ed you and had the infamous 45-3 tour with you, your aim was superb, I could not let you get a shot on me without knowing I would lose something important or die.

Last time I fought you in my K4, you had alt and E in your spit8, nearly had me saddled, and blew about 3 easy 200 yard shots, I chopped, reversed you, and you overshot, and you lost the fight because you missed your shots, and I did not. I don't know what you've changed middy but your aim has gone downhill a bit, one thing you may want to work on  :aok

:salute
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2012, 09:50:22 PM »
although I know this is all part of your troll plan, I will bite:

Last time I 1v1'ed you and had the infamous 45-3 tour with you, your aim was superb, I could not let you get a shot on me without knowing I would lose something important or die.

Last time I fought you in my K4, you had alt and E in your spit8, nearly had me saddled, and blew about 3 easy 200 yard shots! I don't know what you've changed middy but your aim has gone downhill a bit, one thing you may want to work on  :aok

:salute

My aim, I believe, is roughly the same.  Pervert recently commented that I rarely miss, although that does overstate it.  I miss often as before.  I can certainly learn to improve it.  But I can easily comprehend and improve that with more time and practice. :aok

The problem I can't get my head around relates to my inability to shoot backwards.

You see, since I can't shoot backwards, I have to put the enemy in front of me.  Yet Bruv always, sometimes you, very often, if not always, batfinkV, Pervert, etc end up behind me through their superior multi-dimensional spatial mental capabilities. :frown:

Then they can simply pull the trigger. :ahand

I, as Bruv says, then stick stir with full rudder praying for a last ditch overshoot having completely run out of ideas. :joystick: :pray

It's only the 5% of pilots that can still do that to me which have me now seeing the truth of my limited mental capacity. :confused:

They pwn me at will with such smoothness and ease that I have little choice but to be in awe of their superior skills. :O

We all have ceilings and I believe I have found mine. :confused:

At least I got to the roughly top 5% level, after all my efforts.   That I am proud of. :aok

The remaining 5% appear unreachable, to me. :confused:

I can't comprehend why -- yet.  :confused:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:23:18 PM by Midway »

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2012, 10:10:13 PM »
My aim, I believe, is roughly the same.  Pervert recently commented that I rarely miss, although that does overstate it.  I miss often as before.  I can certainly learn to improve it.  But I can easily comprehend and improve that with more time and practice. :aok

The problem I can't get my head around relates to my inability to shoot backwards.

You see, since I can't shoot backwards, I have to put the enemy in front of me.  Yet Bruv always, sometimes you, very often, if not always, batinkV, Pervert, etc end up behind me through their superior multi-dimensional spatial mental capabilities. :frown:

Then they can simply pull the trigger. :ahand

I, as Bruv says, then stick stir with full rudder praying for a last ditch overshoot having completely run out of ideas. :joystick: :pray

It's only the 5% of pilots that can still do that to me which have me now seeing the truth of my limited mental capacity. :confused:

They pwn me at will with such smoothness and ease that I have little choice but to be in awe of their superior skills. :O

We all have ceilings and I believe I have found mine. :confused:

At least I got to the roughly top 5% level, after all my efforts.   That I am proud of. :aok

The remaining 5% appear unreachable, to me. :confused:

I can't comprehend why -- yet.  :confused:

Not quite sure what bruv means there, I shot you down my fair share of times, I don't recall you exactly 'stick stirring' of course that depends on your definition of 'stick stirring', then again with the spits guns or the tater, you usually won't have much time to stir before you're in teh tower  :t