Author Topic: Overinflated EGO Award  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Moelders

• Zinc Member
Overinflated EGO Award
« on: December 16, 2012, 06:50:50 AM »
For anyone that thinks that they need to have an achievement named after them in a video game (see various threads in this forum).
JG5-Eismeer
AkA PapaJohn
AkA Moelders
AkA Yoda
AkA Olds

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
Re: Overinflated EGO Award
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 06:43:14 PM »
For anyone that thinks that they need to have an achievement named after them in a video game (see various threads in this forum).
 Being a fellow history enthusiast, I'm hopeful that my contribution to one of those other threads wasn't received in this way and recognized for what it was ...... a fairly safe assumption that the 87 a6m kills achievement will be the Hiroyoshi Nishizawa achievement and my avatar is a pic of the real Nishizawa and could be used as Preddy's pic was.

Admittedly, taking on the name of Japan's highest scoring ace may show a bit of ego ..... but I've wore this nick for more than 10 years and I love to turn fight and the Zeke is my favorite ride.... so I've "paid some dues" during that time.  Werner "Vatti" Moelders was a very worthy namesake in his own right from all I've read.  

:salute Nishizwa
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:50:33 PM by ARSNishi »

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »
hopefully they can add killjoy / humbug award for all those deserving grumpy types who have nothing better to do but complain.    :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 09:02:45 AM »
hopefully they can add killjoy / humbug award for all those deserving grumpy types who have nothing better to do but complain.    :aok

Hundreds will achieve that within an hour of playing.   :D

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »
The Dolby Award - Set 7.1 surroound for AcesHigh

Yay! Ego, there you are!  :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
hopefully they can add killjoy / humbug award for all those deserving grumpy types who have nothing better to do but complain.    :aok

I think the HUMBUG! achievemt should be awarded to those playing for at least 10 hours during the Christmas days... :old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3XsnSEMock
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »
All those guys who only get shot down because you didn't check their 6 while they were trying to clear your 12.

It's not their fault they got shot down, it's either your fault for not helping or the enemy's fault because they cheated.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »
All those guys who only get shot down because you didn't check their 6 while they were trying to clear your 12.

It's not their fault they got shot down, it's either your fault for not helping or the enemy's fault because they picked.

Fixed (even though it does not exist).
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 04:44:08 PM »

:rofl

you are funny......saying a pick does not exist is like saying a HO does not exist.......

a pick is simply killing an nme on your friendlies 6.....it happens all the time, yet you say it don't exist........

it is just a word describing the act of clearing a friendlies 6......

every time you say it don't exist.....well.....ill end there so I don't insult your intelligence.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »

Picked means the same thing as cheated to these morons in question.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »
I know. They dont understand that the brilliant moves they normally make all go away when they go into tumbleweed mode and so their only excuse is this "picked" whine. Picked does not exist. Tumbleweed exists.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
I know. They dont understand that the brilliant moves they normally make all go away when they go into tumbleweed mode and so their only excuse is this "picked" whine. Picked does not exist. Tumbleweed exists.

my word man......you are a special one :aok

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
The glass is always full ink. Every whine is only an excuse because success and survival are always possible.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »
The glass is always full ink. Every whine is only an excuse because success and survival are always possible.

Could you successfully survive a 1 on 1 duel with ink?

The Ink Survival Award.  :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 07:52:14 PM »
Ink is one of the best ki pilots out there, however even I beat him once!

Yes, I remember it well, he was behind me in his ki, and I opened the cockpit, and threw my shoe at him, said shoe got stuck to his windscreen so he couldn't see, then I threw some seeds and water out of my k4 and grew a tree in front of him.

My master plan worked like a charm  :noid
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous