Author Topic: Arena Etiquette Confusion  (Read 6499 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Arena Etiquette Confusion
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2013, 05:38:56 PM »
Oh your mighty Spitfire, yes the one which goes up, chops power and pops flaps, then tucks under for the face shot, you mean that mighty Spitfire? If you didn't have that one trick Midway, the one you must have practised at least 5000 times, then you'd have no technique at all. It is, or rather was (until you've seen it once), a fairly effective technique. Does of course rather keep you in that Spitfire forever though doesn't it?  :rofl

We've fought twice in the last year, both fights before Christmas. Both you had an energy advantage. In the first I pressed a cheeky position and got trapped by your above mentioned uber technique. That's fair enough, nothing ventured nothing gained.

The second fight I was low off the water and you had significant advantage. The outcome was rather humiliating for you though wouldn't you admit? All that advantage only for you to get reversed and shot like a two week noob. Right in the cockpit too. I think I put at least 5 20-mm though your head, unfortunately I still missed your brain. How embarrassing. Interestingly, in keeping with the current theme of you distorting reality, in your head you seem to amplify the first fight and suppress the second.

I can illustrate you distort reality to protect an insecure and fragile ego, shall I give it a go for you? It'll hurt though.

Please do, stand by though for the most withering rebuttal you will have ever encountered in your life and which Midway perceives as a logical argument:-

Midway > Changeup

:rofl
I don't even remember the second fight.  :rofl

Nrshida is funny... as is Zack1234, but in a different way. :old:
The GFC must be a fun squad to fly with. :old:

That first fight...  :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2013, 05:42:00 PM »
I don't even remember the second fight.  :rofl

No you blocked it out. See what I mean? Your selective filtering distorts your perception. Then you come on here and brag from the flowery uberland in your head known as Midway World.

This is very serious Midway, your mental health is in severe jeopardy. Take two .455 lead tablets at medium velocity and see me in the morning  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2013, 05:43:44 PM »
No you blocked it out. See what I mean? Your selective filtering distorts your perception. Then you come on here and brag from the flowery uberland in your head known as Midway World.

This is very serious Midway, your mental health is in severe jeopardy. Take two .455 lead tablets at medium velocity and see me in the morning  :old:

<3 Nrshida :salute :rock

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2013, 05:44:19 PM »
That first fight...  :ahand

Neg, you out-turned an inferior turning plane in a superior turning plane with an energy advantage and took the face-shot.  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
Neg, you out-turned an inferior turning plane in a superior turning plane with an energy advantage and took the face-shot.  :old:

:banana:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
Let me ask you something real quick. Is it the Spitfire which is mighty or the Midway which is mighty?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »
Let me ask you something real quick. Is it the Spitfire which is mighty or the Midway which is mighty?

The Spitfire, of course. :aok

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2013, 05:47:21 PM »
Read only OP since I'm assuming Midway trolled the rest of this thread....

It doesn't hurt to ask...you could ruin a fight and someone else's fun if you don't...so might as well.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
The Spitfire, of course. :aok

Aha! And now I have you sir. Don't you see?  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
Debrody,

What warning are you referring to? And what do you find interesting? Challenging The Grayclif to a duel and then having Grayclif accept only to blow you out of the sky whilst you go whine to the admin about it? You like to trash talk, but when you lose, you go and report people who are better skilled? I received no warnings. The Grayclif can trash talk, and he can also back it up with over a decade of AH experience.

Now, go about your business, as your meeting with the Grayclif will occur in the MA or DA soon enough..

Hail

You talking to me?
WALK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk        I think it sums it up pretty good.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2013, 05:54:50 PM »

Aha! And now I have you sir. Don't you see?  :banana:

You "have me" because my Spitfire is mighty and I am not -- yet?  :headscratch:

If you want an awesome pilot in a mighty Spitfire you'll have to find Bruv119, pervert or similar.  Unfortunately, I'm not quite there -- yet.  :)

Bruv119/pervert > Changeup > Who > Nrshida

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
You "have me" because my Spitfire is mighty and I am not -- yet?  :headscratch:

No, I have you because you are indicating that you know it is the plane doing the work for you.

If you want an awesome pilot in a mighty Spitfire you'll have to find Bruv119, pervert or similar.  Unfortunately, I'm not quite there -- yet.  :)

Bruv119/pervert > Changeup > Who > Nrshida

Yes Bruv and Pervert are fantastic sticks. Changeup I can't remember fighting.

Not that it matters to me one jot, but regarding your constant Who > nrshida claims, as I've said before I do not think you can beat me in the same planes and think for your claim to have any validity whatsoever we'd have to do that. Shall we make an appointment in the DA to give you an opportunity to brag with some foundation?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2013, 06:06:15 PM »
No, I have you because you are indicating that you know it is the plane doing the work for you.

Yes Bruv and Pervert are fantastic sticks. Changeup I can't remember fighting.

Not that it matters to me one jot, but regarding your constant Who > nrshida claims, as I've said before I do not think you can beat me in the same planes and think for your claim to have any validity whatsoever we'd have to do that. Shall we make an appointment in the DA to give you an opportunity to brag with some foundation?

The mighty Spitfire can not fly by itself, silly.  :rolleyes: 

Who > most, but certainly not all Spitfire pilots... thanks to the help of many great pilots that helped me. :)

MA is fine.  :aok

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2013, 06:10:48 PM »
The mighty Spitfire can not fly by itself, silly.  :rolleyes: 

Who > most, but certainly not all Spitfire pilots... thanks to the help of many great pilots that helped me. :)

MA is fine.  :aok

I did not say it was flying itself I said it was doing the work for you.

MA has too many variables, DA is more pure and honest. What's you flavour of the month Midway, Mark IX, VIII or XVI?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2013, 06:16:23 PM »

I did not say it was flying itself I said it was doing the work for you.

MA has too many variables, DA is more pure and honest. What's you flavour of the month Midway, Mark IX, VIII or XVI?

I like many variables... makes things fun and interesting.  I've been flying my Spitfire MK VIII mostly.  :joystick:

DA is boring unless it's with someone nice, like batfinkV, that doesn't have their feet firmly planted in the dark side.. :)

Let batfinkV be an example of niceness to you, nrshida... like you use to be.  :aok
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:20:27 PM by Midway »