Author Topic: Arena Etiquette Confusion  (Read 6360 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Arena Etiquette Confusion
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2013, 06:18:57 PM »
I like many variables... makes things fun and interesting. 

Also much less danger of having that pesky ego cornered too eh?  ;)

I've been flying my Spitfire MK VIII mostly. :aok

Okay, I'll put an hour or two in it and see you on the field Midway  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2013, 06:26:09 PM »
Also much less danger of having that pesky ego cornered too eh?  ;)

Okay, I'll put an hour or two in it and see you on the field Midway  :salute

Off the mark again with that first comment.  I wonder how many times one needs to be off the mark before delusion sets in. :headscratch:

See you in the MA. :salute

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
Off the mark again with that first comment.  I wonder how many times one needs to be off the mark before delusion sets in. :headscratch:

Let's let the community decide.

See you in the MA. :salute

Oh boy, I hope you are looking forward to this as much as I am  :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2013, 06:30:43 PM »

Please do, stand by though for the most withering rebuttal you will have ever encountered in your life and which Midway perceives as a logical argument:-

Midway > Changeup

That will never be Midway's logical argument...here's why:

Changeup in IX vs Midway in IX = Changeup 27 - Midway 1
Changeup in XVI vs Midway in XVI = Changeup 21 - Midway 2
Changeup in IX vs Midway in XVI = Changeup 9 - Midway 2

See, the reality and perception are equal in this case because I have video proof, as does Mr Signs (<>*!?)

Have a bandit day and should Mr Signs decide he'd like to have his arse handed to him AGAIN...he should feel free to ask.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2013, 06:37:06 PM »
That will never be Midway's logical argument...here's why:

Changeup in IX vs Midway in IX = Changeup 27 - Midway 1
Changeup in XVI vs Midway in XVI = Changeup 21 - Midway 2
Changeup in IX vs Midway in XVI = Changeup 9 - Midway 2

See, the reality and perception are equal in this case because I have video proof, as does Mr Signs (<>*!?)

Have a bandit day and should Mr Signs decide he'd like to have his arse handed to him AGAIN...he should feel free to ask.

Changeup is a very good Spitfire pilot, that is true. :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2013, 06:42:25 PM »
Midway are you currently muted in game? If not, please remain that way for this month, thank you.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2013, 06:44:49 PM »
Midway are you currently muted in game? If not, please remain that way for this month, thank you.

Am. :frown:

...till Tuesday. :cry

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2013, 06:46:38 PM »
Am. :frown:

...till Tuesday. :cry

Tut. Haven't you got any self discipline?  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2013, 06:51:21 PM »
Tut. Haven't you got any self discipline?  :old:

I do... but admit, in Aces High, I do let my hair down a bit too often... all in fun though. :)

Since I play often and communicate often, I do get exposed to being reported much more frequently than those spending less time in game.  I understand that. :frown:

It's ok, cause the flying and tanking parts bring great :banana: to my experience. :aok

I think I get better each month and that makes it a rewarding experience. :joystick:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »
I think I get better each month...

It's funny that you think that, we'll find out soon if that's true  :lol

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2013, 10:13:20 AM »
Off the mark again, as there is no "other self".  I am just me, myself, and I -- the one and only self.  To say there is another self is an oxymoron.   :rolleyes:

A self is a self and can not be two selfs.  :old:

To the community I offer this explanation of Midway/who for educational purposes only. It is not directed at him, so I will ignore his responses which will follow the pattern describe in this summary.

He is the creature from Startrek that feeds on there people's emotions [not the salt monster, that's different]
I don't think his psychosis is about being "Great", or the "best". Those are just methods used to troll the community to generate responses that feed his real psychosis, which needs the universe to revolve around him. It doesn't matter if what is being said is good or bad, just that it's all about him. His technique is to make aggrivating trolling statemens, but then when confronted with the ramifications of those statements, he passive-agressively back pedals into this Zen-master intelectual "consider your way" approach that is designed to transform him into the victim. This Zen approach is designed to make him seem approachable, and to fool people into thinking there is a part of him that can be reached, but it's just ruse to keep the game going.

All of this is evident in this thread, where he started off with "If it's red it's dead, and if anyone complains I ignore them" and after the expected flak, he transitioned into "I'm very courtious and always ask before jumping in", and then pretended the flak created by the first response was misplaced, because of the second response. All the while he is counting up the posts about him to satisfy his real affliction. His chooses negative attention simply because is so much easier to generate in this community, than praise. It's easier to talk trash to generate a thousand posts, than to generate them through achievement. 

It is an affliction because it is mentally defective to seek attention of others at the cost of their happiness.

If you reply to him in an attept to win, correct, alter, or otherwise set right an injustice, you lose. The only win is not replying. The reply is fuel, silence is toxic to Midway, or grayclif and other such afflicted personallities.

This has been a public service announcement.  :salute

Vinkman
Who is John Galt?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2013, 11:02:41 AM »
he transitioned into "I'm very courtious and always ask before jumping in"

Vinky, so many errors and so off the mark again.  For example, the above is completely untrue.  You quote me, yet I never said this.  You're making it up as most of the rest of your evaluation and it's as fictitious as your Star Trek reference.  :rolleyes:

Care to prove I actually said the above quote? :huh

I am just a somewhat humble pilot working hard to improve... and improve I have... as you know. :banana:

Your evaluation reminds me of how you say the internet stole your kills when I downed you on multiple occasions in my mighty Spitfire.  Both of your conclusions/evaluations are off the mark.  It's fighting skills that did it.  :joystick:

When inaccuracies are presented, one's good name requires defending to set the record straight. :old:

<3 Vinky (whom allows me to call him Vinky per previous agreement resulting from a fight I won).  :D

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: January 04, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »
I am just a somewhat humble pilot working hard to improve...

Lolz. Have you forgotten your bragging?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: January 04, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Lolz. Have you forgotten your bragging?

Well, I did say "somewhat"... allowing for the situation where I occasionally state facts or best opinions, but others may disagree and call it bragging. :)

The fact is I am humbled often, by, for example, Bruv, Pervert, Redbull, batfinkV, etc.  all excellent pilots. :salute

It's good being humbled by awesome pilots to maintain proper perspective. :old:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:34:27 AM by Midway »

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2013, 11:30:12 AM »
Leave me out from this.
AoM
City of ice