Author Topic: I must admit Debrody is pretty good in the Spitfire MK VIII  (Read 4238 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: I must admit Debrody is pretty good in the Spitfire MK VIII
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
I was gonna say...."a monkey with half a brain is good in a spit" :rofl

I must say I don't like the stars.....cant squelch the ones with a star...or should I say the "one"

thankfully I know HTC is on top of it and it will be fixed.

Ink if they have a star in front of there name you have to add the star.  Example  instead of .squelch who  it would be .squelch *who       you'll find the Astrix on your keyboard, Everytime I log on he's the first one I squelch I just wish there was a perma squelch option
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
 :cry

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2012, 08:59:16 PM »
Damnit, Debrody, look what you've done, midway's crying, you just made a little girl cry you evil bastard *shakes head, walks away*
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 09:38:36 PM »
everyone is good in a spitfire  :rolleyes:

I second karnak on this, being a good spitfire pilot with equal planes is something on its own...I for example can't deal with planes with bad flaps, and also the stall characteristics on the spitfire annoy me a lot.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »
I second karnak on this, being a good spitfire pilot with equal planes is something on its own...I for example can't deal with planes with bad flaps, and also the stall characteristics on the spitfire annoy me a lot.

It doesn't like you either.  I hate the K4 for the same reasons and for the simple fact that you have to be some kind of Merlin to turn the damn thing starboard...it won't turn right unless you back off the throttle.  Oh...and vis is zero....it's a cage, lol.  Gosh, I forgot about the wonderful cannon.  It's like launching bowling balls with a wrist slingshot and about that accurate too.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:40 PM »
It doesn't like you either.  I hate the K4 for the same reasons and for the simple fact that you have to be some kind of Merlin to turn the damn thing starboard...it won't turn right unless you back off the throttle.  Oh...and vis is zero....it's a cage, lol.  Gosh, I forgot about the wonderful cannon.  It's like launching bowling balls with a wrist slingshot and about that accurate too.

:rofl :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »
Ink if they have a star in front of there name you have to add the star.  Example  instead of .squelch who  it would be .squelch *who       you'll find the Astrix on your keyboard, Everytime I log on he's the first one I squelch I just wish there was a perma squelch option

that is some awesome news...thanx a bunch :salute

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »
Only dweebs fly k4's
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 09:59:44 PM »
Only dweebs fly k4's

Bowling for dweebs?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »
Bowling for dweebs?
Sssssssssssssssstrike!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »
Sssssssssssssssstrike!

Or bowling balls for dweebs? :D

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2012, 10:13:07 PM »
Or bowling balls for dweebs? :D

(all the way to the left)

I guarantee a strike with this bowling ball  :D

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 10:34:43 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
(all the way to the left)

I guarantee a strike with this bowling ball  :D

I raise you two of these...

20mm hispanos

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »
I raise you two of these...

(Image removed from quote.)

20mm hispanos
Pssshhh, that the best you got? This is going to be easy  :D

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 10:47:08 PM »
That's what she said.
-AoM-