Author Topic: I must admit Debrody is pretty good in the Spitfire MK VIII  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: I must admit Debrody is pretty good in the Spitfire MK VIII
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »

Inaccurate because of this: "Well, I was 100% and he wasn't for the vast majority of fights, that is true. headscratch"

and this: "Quote from: Karnak on December 31, 2012, 06:39:09 PM
Not true.  If both players are in Spitfires it becomes clear who is better.

Indeed. Big Grin"

and this
: "I thought about upping my Spitfire MK IX (the "big iron"), but thought Debrody might cry foul, so didn't."

and this: "No need to apologize.   We can't all be awesome, can we? Smiley"

Now, had you stopped and just let the Salute be it you wouldn't have been trolling.

:headscratch: All the above are in fact accurate.

I did end my first post with a simple  :rock and  :salute.  Thereafter I only responded to those, like you, that wanted a deeper and more thorough discussion.  :angel:

But in Debrody's honour and given your concern and to get back to the spirit of my OP, I will refrain from further response to my peeps in this thread.  If you want more discussion, someone will have to start another thread.

:bolt:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2013, 10:33:09 AM »
:headscratch: Why do you say that?  

Midway, you aggravate other players constantly. It is by far your most distinguishing feature. You are constantly squelched from channel 200 and have been suspended from the boards at least twice that I know of. Your worst trait by far is your constant bragging about being better than other players without being able to make the obvious mental connection which the subject of this thread suggests. It is so glaringly obvious to everyone else it is almost embarrassing. Previously I might have helped you join the dots, but despite me having the patience of Old Nick, even I have eventually got fed up with you.

Either you don't know how irritating you are being, which in the light of the overwhelming evidence does either imply an intellect which could fit into a matchbox (without having to take out the matches first) or otherwise you are deliberately trolling (as far as my understanding of the term goes).

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2013, 10:51:29 AM »
You guys are silly.  :)

I do have to say I hope you come up with new bit in 2013 Midway/Who.  Although your "bait" seems to still be very effective, the repetition is beginning to subtract from the entertainment value.  I imagine it also has to not be rather sporting for you at this point too.  So please on with the show, but give us a new twist in this upcoming new year.   :salute
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:03:12 AM by TheBug »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2013, 11:56:40 AM »
 The second time I pwned your F4U, shooting you twice when you had no guns on me.  You went down and started ranting on 200 because you lost.  :furious

This is why you're a troll, that wasn't a fight... and you're lying about it as well...
 no pwnage took place...  I don't say this because you towered me by HOing... I say this because it doesn't fit the criteria..  you didn't saddle me, you HO'd me on the first and second merge... not to mention it was a 2 vs 1...  you can't by definition "pwn" someone in a 2 vs 1    if you type, "I got a kill on SR yesterday"  then I can't deny that, it actually happened... but...   :rolleyes:  luckily Shuff was the second plane and can back up my statements..

you make this kind of statement because you are a troll, and an idiot...   you know, its not to hard to get good enough to have a decent fight, especially in a spit, most of the good sticks I know trained in the spitV, I did...  but you aren't capable of getting good at fighting, because you'd rather "imply" you're good or just flat out lie about it, rather than try to get there.

I wouldn't waste my time with you in the MA or the DA.. why?  Because you're not the first lil puppy to play this way, there have been many through the years to come through AH, some still play... weak lil trolls who jump in the smack talk game but don't bring the fight...  the kind of fella that talks smack and then when the duel time comes, HO on first merge and claim "I pawned joo" because everybody knows he hasn't got a clue how to actually fight...  just plain retarded, and a waste of game time!  It's a waste of BBS time even replying to anything you post in here, I just wasted time typing this.... why did I do this? :headscratch:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 12:01:16 PM »
You guys are silly.  :)

I do have to say I hope you come up with new bit in 2013 Midway/Who.  Although your "bait" seems to still be very effective, the repetition is beginning to subtract from the entertainment value.  I imagine it also has to not be rather sporting for you at this point too.  So please on with the show, but give us a new twist in this upcoming new year.   :salute

I love this guy^^^^^^^^. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 12:02:52 PM »
This is why you're a troll, that wasn't a fight... and you're lying about it as well...
 no pwnage took place...  I don't say this because you towered me by HOing... I say this because it doesn't fit the criteria..  you didn't saddle me, you HO'd me on the first and second merge... not to mention it was a 2 vs 1...  you can't by definition "pwn" someone in a 2 vs 1    if you type, "I got a kill on SR yesterday"  then I can't deny that, it actually happened... but...   :rolleyes:  luckily Shuff was the second plane and can back up my statements..

you make this kind of statement because you are a troll, and an idiot...   you know, its not to hard to get good enough to have a decent fight, especially in a spit, most of the good sticks I know trained in the spitV, I did...  but you aren't capable of getting good at fighting, because you'd rather "imply" you're good or just flat out lie about it, rather than try to get there.

I wouldn't waste my time with you in the MA or the DA.. why?  Because you're not the first lil puppy to play this way, there have been many through the years to come through AH, some still play... weak lil trolls who jump in the smack talk game but don't bring the fight...  the kind of fella that talks smack and then when the duel time comes, HO on first merge and claim "I pawned joo" because everybody knows he hasn't got a clue how to actually fight...  just plain retarded, and a waste of game time!  It's a waste of BBS time even replying to anything you post in here, I just wasted time typing this.... why did I do this? :headscratch:

Ok, I love this guy too^^^^^^^^^^

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 12:24:16 PM »
Ok, I love this guy too^^^^^^^^^^
I loved those 3D Pros you gave me :) .  Work like a charm!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 12:39:14 PM »
I said he was "pretty good" because to say "really good" would not be accurate, imho.  "Really good" is reserved mostly for Fighter Pilot Hero level fighting prowess.  :)

I made my statement and did leave it at that.  Check the original post.  Not my fault my peeps have the need to chime in, wanting a deeper conversation. :angel:

Being accurate is important. :old:

Debrody is AWESOME!!! :rock :rock :rock
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 01:03:18 PM »
I loved those 3D Pros you gave me :) .  Work like a charm!

:cheers:
Glad to help!

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2013, 01:05:38 PM »
Debrody is AWESOME!!! :rock :rock :rock

Even though he hates compliments, AND took a devilish enjoyment in crushing me (in whatever I upped) the other night, he IS good.

I am terrible, but I am just good enough to gauge how good someone is by how fast they kill me =)

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 08:09:49 PM »
:cheers:
Glad to help!

Not old enough to drink but here ya go!  :cheers:
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2013, 10:00:10 AM »
Age is irrelevant when it comes to skill.   You're right, I believe I can beat 95% of pilots in my Spitfire.  Debrody being in the 5%. :aok   I never said I can beat the other 5% half the time.  You're making up an exaggeration with that. :rolleyes:

Am pretty sure I can down you no problem though. Will be glad to test that theory in MA with you sometime. :D

I was complimenting Debrody's skill in our fights since I couldn't do it in game.  :joystick:

It's good to say something nice when well deserved. :old:

Oh boy, another look at me thread. I can beat anybody except the upper 5 percent.yup, Partway, Halfway, your the best.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
Well, I was 100% and he wasn't for the vast majority of fights, that is true. :headscratch:

I would have said something to him, but somebody didn't like my tweet about my McRib so am muted for eight days again. :frown:

Best news that I have heard all day.

The kind of news that compels me to feign an illness, leave work early and go home to fire up AH2...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2013, 03:14:20 PM »

Best news that I have heard all day.

The kind of news that compels me to feign an illness, leave work early and go home to fire up AH2...

I do that sometimes....I just make a ham sandwich from http://www.robertsonhams.com/ with mayo only, get really tired and then accidentally pass out only to wake up after Midway has regained his privs.  Sandwich was second to none but the Midway part blows.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2013, 03:58:08 PM »
This guy came over in a spit yesterday. One of my countrymen said, "This guy doesn't know what he's doing."

Good, kind of fight I've been lucking for and soon had a kill.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter