Author Topic: More Add-Ons for Sounds Folder  (Read 2359 times)

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
More Add-Ons for Sounds Folder
« on: January 13, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »
ALL of these sound files go into Global Area of Sounds Folder and will work without placing them in each plane or vehicle. Make sure to Re-Name your Old Files before adding these or they will be overwritten in Sounds
Folder.

45cal Auto Standard Military Issue  - 45acp.wav - https://www.box.com/s/8yp8oyn5zdmi8ve3umft

Engine Damage - engdmg.wav - https://www.box.com/s/khm07e518hayba4al142

Engine Knock - knock1.wav - https://www.box.com/s/1blgeqw4azznicakfrqr

Title Music - Brothers In Arms - Title0.mp3 - https://www.box.com/s/fm7v9ctd2k1wt0lr31fr

Have Fun All - "It is ALL About The Game!"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: More Add-Ons for Sounds Folder
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:46:22 AM »
The sound effects you posted include damaging distortions and should not be played over any sound system. The music is Copyrighted.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 03:20:25 AM »
The sound effects you posted include damaging distortions and should not be played over any sound system. The music is Copyrighted.

I am missing your point Chalenge? Be more specific please .. I'm sorry if you do not like these ..

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 06:14:04 AM »
This is why the other 5000 people playing this game cannot have nice things.

Do I need to explain distortion?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
This is why the other 5000 people playing this game cannot have nice things.

Do I need to explain distortion?

I believe there is more distortion here than the sounds .. If you do not like them .. move on

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:28:55 PM »
Hey Chalenge, where is your soundpack?

I mean I have Ranger's, Mitsu's, TikToks, TwinBoom's. But no Chalenge's :headscratch:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 04:37:19 PM »
If you do not know how to make sounds then you should stop right now. I can look directly at the wave forms of these sounds and tell that you poorly merged two sounds that were recorded in two distinct environments, neither of which was ideal. Worse, you do not even edit the mix points to remove the errant deviations, which is exactly where the distortion comes in. It is clear you do not know what you are doing. In this case your sounds will cause damage to any user (and that users sound system) that chooses to install them.

And the music is copyrighted. You do not have a right to use the music.

You are not alone. Every one of the sound packs in this forum have issues not associated with copyright. But none of them rise to the same level of distortion that you have in these sounds.

RE Dolby: Not a Sick Puppy? Forget it.

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 06:54:56 PM »
If you do not know how to make sounds then you should stop right now. I can look directly at the wave forms of these sounds and tell that you poorly merged two sounds that were recorded in two distinct environments, neither of which was ideal. Worse, you do not even edit the mix points to remove the errant deviations, which is exactly where the distortion comes in. It is clear you do not know what you are doing. In this case your sounds will cause damage to any user (and that users sound system) that chooses to install them.

And the music is copyrighted. You do not have a right to use the music.

You are not alone. Every one of the sound packs in this forum have issues not associated with copyright. But none of them rise to the same level of distortion that you have in these sounds.

RE Dolby: Not a Sick Puppy? Forget it.

I did not want to mention it .. BUT .. I am glad you mentioned the sick puppies

Have you had your rabies shot? Ya sound rabid to me .. Your ONE sick puppy Snoopy!

Get A LIFE .. AND .. Oh Yea .. I want to hear YOUR sound pack Mister Global Expert

You seem to know about anything & everything and LITTLE of Nothing.. Your wasting my time

Happy Flying Ace .. Your one Frustrated Pilot for sure ..  :lol

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 07:42:58 PM »
Dolby: Not a Sick Puppy? Forget it.

:huh ...

Oh I get it, you have a private soundpack you deny all outside of the Sick Puppies squad.

That's cool, I'm glad people Like TicTok, Ranger, Mitsu, AKDogg, and TwinBoom exist to add something to the game for us all. Respected members of the community they are.

Imagine how the game would be if those mentioned were like you Chalenge  :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 09:15:33 PM »
Imagine if you worked for years (it has been years) to produce one of your films. Then someone from the community you worked so hard for decided that he was going to take those sounds and call them his own.

Spare me your sarcasm.

Sorry for raining on your parade TikTok but what I said is an accurate description of your 'sounds.'

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 02:10:52 AM »
Imagine if you worked for years (it has been years) to produce one of your films. Then someone from the community you worked so hard for decided that he was going to take those sounds and call them his own.

Spare me your sarcasm.

I'd certainly demand to be in the credits for use of my film, but untill my films make me money I don't think i'll be so worried about a potential 'fake dolby film'. (Over 2 years of film making and averaging 10 hours work per film.) I have always made them for my entertainment, I just make them availiable through youtube for anyone interested.

On a passing note, I wasn't being sarcastic. I am actually glad there are others making thier(and the IL2) sounds availiable to us; The standard sounds are bland.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 04:16:41 AM »
Well, let's see. The sound program (Audition) goes for about $350 (you can rent it off the cloud for $30/mo.), Marantz field recorder $650, the mics vary from $900-$10,000, travel to and from airshows, tankfest, etc. has been well over $50,000. . . and then on top of that I could say that each sound (mix) can easily take 10 hours (most more with corrections and adjustments). . .

If I give it away it will be to HTC so that the individual files would remain (more or less) under wraps. Even then it would not be a give away product.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
If I give it away it will be to HTC so that the individual files would remain (more or less) under wraps. Even then it would not be a give away product.

Oh, you want money to recapture your losses. I should've known, well, good luck with that.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 10:58:55 AM »
He needs the cash to cover all those copyright fees  :devil

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »
I make my sounds for my own pleasure and immersion. I share because i want others to have same immersion .
Plus its fun for me.

If you are worried about your expenses then your not having fun at your hobby , more like its a job in which you don't get paid for.

my .02 im sure you will have some crappy remark or insult for me

Peace out Tb

Salute Dolby thanks for the mention
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART