Author Topic: Is an occasional tweet shared with buds bad?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Is an occasional tweet shared with buds bad?
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »

:cry :bhead

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Is an occasional tweet shared with buds bad?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:08 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha

That is all.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 06:19:48 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:09 PM »
The phrase; Twittering idiot, comes to mind  :neener:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 09:57:38 PM »
The phrase; Twittering idiot, comes to mind  :neener:

It was just an innocent tweet to lighten the mood from all the killin and pwnage my T34/85 was applying to so many. :angel:
Many have complimented my occasional tweets, liked them, and have asked for them. :old:
Grizz and OBX, for example. :rock :rock

Are tweets shared with buds on ch200 bad?  I see much crudeness, innuendos, and current events (football, for example), all non WWII related, discussed at length on ch200.   Is the occasional innocent short tweet for my buds a mutable offense? :headscratch:

Squelch is available or those few that are offended or otherwise displeased by an occasional tweet. :old:

Perhaps this question belongs in the help section (I posted it here since it was a screenshot)? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:17:19 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:41:57 AM »
As much as I have to say this... I have to agree with Midway aka Who on this one. Reading what was posted before this and people didn't get muted and he makes a comment about a Lemonhead and gets muted.. I'm Sorry but come on..

Lawndart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 01:42:39 AM »
Taken at face value, banning for that single message does seem draconian, however what we can't see is the pages of such nonsense that precede this screenshot.
This has been seen so often before, incessantly typing out song lyrics for example, that it could well be that patience is running thin, and rapid chat bans result.

There have been repeated calls for mods to do something about Midways tirades on 200, as far as I can see either the previous pages of gibberish were omitted here, the mods have decided to act promptly for the sanity of the community.
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 02:02:58 AM »
As much as I have to say this... I have to agree with Midway aka Who on this one. Reading what was posted before this and people didn't get muted and he makes a comment about a Lemonhead and gets muted.. I'm Sorry but come on..

Lawndart
Well... I didn't know what Lemonhead meant until a quick glimpse into Google. Advertising a candy on 200 shouldn't equal to a mute, but the UrbanDictionary #3 certainly was something that made me gag when thinking about it as "a tasty treat indeed". Which meaning did the moderator think of?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 06:12:54 AM »
Well... I didn't know what Lemonhead meant until a quick glimpse into Google. Advertising a candy on 200 shouldn't equal to a mute, but the UrbanDictionary #3 certainly was something that made me gag when thinking about it as "a tasty treat indeed". Which meaning did the moderator think of?

It's a sour piece of candy left over from Halloween. :angel:

I haven't looked up the urban definition and don't want my mind polluted with crudeness. :uhoh

My question really is more general, since I have seen others with the occasional tweet as well... is the occasional short fun tweet bad and therefore a mutable offense on ch200?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:31:53 AM by Midway »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »
Taken at face value, banning for that single message does seem draconian, however what we can't see is the pages of such nonsense that precede this screenshot.
This has been seen so often before, incessantly typing out song lyrics for example, that it could well be that patience is running thin, and rapid chat bans result.

There have been repeated calls for mods to do something about Midways tirades on 200, as far as I can see either the previous pages of gibberish were omitted here, the mods have decided to act promptly for the sanity of the community.

This. I'm thinking this.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »
While your comment seems innocent and the muting that resulted over the top, I would submit it is simple karma coming back around.  You broke an important commandment.  You will be punished!

Thou shalt not break a pledge relating to the P-38 Lightning.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 09:35:24 PM »
I'd like to buy that Mod a beer.

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 12:43:46 AM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous