Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28143 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #585 on: February 18, 2013, 04:54:53 PM »
Don't lie.  It's not becoming of you.  I'm just going to tell everyone what you told me on VOX years ago.  

I never Lie... I hate liars, cheats and thieves!

Do tell.... far as I know I've never talked to you on vox

Tell Us,

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #586 on: February 18, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »
FlyinFud, you should know better by now... you have been ownt, reversed, totally dominated in this game by me and my squad for as long as I can remember seeing your name.... it has always been so and you know it... you're a joke to us, a good laugh at your expense  ... everytime we see you "pretending" to have a clue about knowing how to dogfite, we chuckle a little... because we have seen how hard you try to kill you some muppets, and when one of us finds you, one vs one, you always die... over and over again... it is always the same outcome... Muppets owning your sorry arse! :rofl

PS   could you switch to my othe ankle, you and IrunVet are working that one over!
 :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #587 on: February 18, 2013, 06:25:38 PM »
I am extremely handsome so I've been told

What your mom says doesn't count.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #588 on: February 18, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »

Tell Us,

Dude....come on.  I was new and you were trying to show me "moves" you said would make me the best player in the game.   I thought you were awesome for helping me then you started in on your personal life.  Its cool.  You can get help for that.  Remember?

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2013, 06:39:59 PM »
How come muppets dont come hunt/stalk/find me anymore like ya'll use to?  (I swear you all used to single and pick me out  :noid )
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
Yes, huge furball, it wasn't a zeke, it was a KI84 and PW blackout certainly constitutes an easy reversal.  But you digress.  Immediately following that, you had your excuses all lined up for not wanting to go somewhere quiet where there are no interruptions, no green guys to help either of us, and no excuses.  As I've said, if you're that good, you have nothing to fear.  I'll be happy to provide my films of our DA session to you to forward to Skuzzy or whomever you choose to authenticate them against your previously stated fears, which, femininely are:

1.  Use of a Muppet gun site
2.  Use of F3
3.  Another player in my plane with me
4.  Incorrect ammo load outs

But still you love the possibility of help. 
I must have one of these!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #591 on: February 18, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »

Tell Us,

This purse fight is a disgrace.  Why don't the two of you take it to e-mail?

- oldman

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »

Tell Us,

:O :rofl  :lol

Comming fom the individual who claims to be above utilising a wiki, and challenging others to not do so... before directly quoteing a wikipedia article as fact, and supplying to use the wiki's stated "legitimate", indisputable, and fact-filled source on factory prodution and serial numbers from a single page within the anals of a museum guidebook printed in 1975....

:noid

Judge for yourself:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,345217.0.html
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,344608.0.html

Lawnchair - set.  Popcorn - ready.  And, go.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:52:13 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2013, 07:34:49 PM »

Couldn't resist? whats you in game shade?

Dolt,

What kind of a dolt signs his post "Dolt"?

Real Shmaht
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #594 on: February 18, 2013, 07:58:50 PM »
I'm so timid, I'm running from this thread  :bolt:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »

This purse fight is a disgrace.  Why don't the two of you take it to e-mail?

- oldman

Email?  Are you serious?  He can't even take himself to the DA and that is menu driven.  WTH makes you think he can find the email?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »
What kind of a dolt signs his post "Dolt"?

Real Shmaht

Yay, SunBat is here, the average IQ of this thread has just increased by 25 points  :O

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #597 on: February 19, 2013, 02:42:45 AM »
Dude....come on.  I was new and you were trying to show me "moves" you said would make me the best player in the game.   I thought you were awesome for helping me then you started in on your personal life.  Its cool.  You can get help for that.  Remember?

No but I do remember you whining on my shoulder that you were losing your house, your wife was leaving you and going back to her family in Korea or the Philippines or something and your dog died and you wanted to shoot yourself ..... that what ya meant?

Nupty,

Edit: Oh and for the slow 1's they aren't signatures. Its what I think of the poster I'm responding to...what are you new?

Dumbazz,
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:51:33 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #598 on: February 19, 2013, 02:49:47 AM »
Can someone call Sunbat? I'm not quite sure how to get Fin off Changeup's ankle :headscratch:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #599 on: February 19, 2013, 03:06:42 AM »
Can someone call Sunbat? I'm not quite sure how to get Fin off Changeup's ankle :headscratch:

That's because its the other way around look at all the ankle humper's showing up on my leg .... Fin Dung
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:15:48 AM by Megalodon »