Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28090 times)

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Re: the most timid
« Reply #615 on: February 22, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
Man this thread went a strange direction. lol.

so pjk pand and rocky are agreed upond to be timid. i want to nominate wmaker as well. has anyone seen him fight 1v1 out of his brew?

You called PJK timid in this thread because he shot you down and you didn't like your trip to the tower. You whined, whined and whined on Ch200 to Pjk and then you ran to this BBS to start this very thread. MA isn't your private sand box where everyone needs fly exactly as you say. As far as flying goes, Pjk has hell of a lot more to do with flying than you most probably ever will. You obviously didn't learn much from you recent mute. From now on I'll send material like the one below straight to HTC.

Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #616 on: February 22, 2013, 03:18:48 PM »
Euro trash! This is an outrage!  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #617 on: February 22, 2013, 03:24:08 PM »
post what you want maker. Your still timid from what i have seen over the years. i can't recall you fighting 1v1 in all the years i have played AH. and to the European players please don't think i think bad of all you. just wmaker and his squad. :aok
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:26:17 PM by SQUAT! »

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #618 on: February 22, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »
to the European players please don't think i think bad of all you. just wmaker and his squad:aok
Just FYI: Most of us Finns share one squad radio channel although we do have separate squads. So on MA we act pretty much as one single squad. Thank you for sharing your opinion of players coming from one certain country.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #619 on: February 22, 2013, 03:45:25 PM »
Euro trash! This is an outrage!  :old:

Who knows, maybe he hangs out at bad 'discotheques' and wears his button down shirts with too many buttons undone just so he can excessively flaunt his love rug and his cheap gold-plated thin chain necklace....

tis the mystery...
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #620 on: February 22, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
Just FYI: Most of us Finns share one squad radio channel although we do have separate squads. So on MA we act pretty much as one single squad. Thank you for sharing your opinion of players coming from one certain country.

I didn't see Squat say anything about anyone but wm and his squad. Since you are not IN his squad, I take it you're here to cover wm's retreat as usual?
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #621 on: February 22, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »

so then all the players "on vox" are afraid to fight 1v1 in a video game??? Even when pjk has alt he runs and makes an excuse no amo or no fuel. i have watched him up and not 5 min later run home and swear he was out of fuel. And wmaker. Well that guy is just a joke. He crys on vox "help help " when he 1v1 in his brew. Then runs away from anyone in a 1v1 weather in his dora or his KI.

You called PJK timid in this thread because he shot you down and you didn't like your trip to the tower. You whined, whined and whined on Ch200 to Pjk and then you ran to this BBS to start this very thread. MA isn't your private sand box where everyone needs fly exactly as you say. As far as flying goes, Pjk has hell of a lot more to do with flying than you most probably ever will. You obviously didn't learn much from you recent mute. From now on I'll send material like the one below straight to HTC.

(Image removed from quote.)

I started this thread a week after running into PJK. I started this thread to ask the community who they think the most timid players are. Can't help more and more names are coming to mind. i think your a lil but hurt your name is on the list. And other agree about the timid PJK. You are what you are maker. A timid runner afraid of fighting 1v1. along with the rest of your squad. Especially PJK

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #622 on: February 22, 2013, 04:06:30 PM »
And squat receives foot in mouth award.  You cannot help idiots.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #623 on: February 22, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
Almost forgot. thanks for the mass report this morning wmaker and company. so upset abotu being told to make sense lol. your squad even runs to mommy like timid lil individuals of the youg female persuasion   

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #624 on: February 22, 2013, 04:46:16 PM »
Would anyone like some tea or crumpets?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 22, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »
Euro trash! This is an outrage!  :old:

Maybe just a misspelling and he really meant Euro Thrash?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #626 on: February 22, 2013, 04:53:53 PM »
..... uh-boy....

Hey, when you Finns (and other Euros) come sweep through my area to gang on Squat to turn his K4 into pulp, please ignore my 190.  Promise, I'll figure it out quick and leave the gagle of enemy brewsters alone.

Almost forgot. thanks for the mass report this morning wmaker and company. so upset abotu being told to make sense lol. your squad even runs to mommy like timid lil individuals of the youg female persuasion   

At least now you know who is doing it.  :rofl  :D  (was it legit this time, again?)
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 22, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Hey, when you Finns (and other Euros) come sweep through my area to gang on Squat to turn his K4 into pulp, please ignore my 190.  Promise, I'll figure it out quick and leave the gagle of enemy brewsters alone.

Here, put this sticker on your plane

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #628 on: February 22, 2013, 05:02:42 PM »

Here, put this sticker on your plane

(Image removed from quote.)

I'd update it to my squad's art, but then SQUAT would just bi!@# about wearing it on all his planes until I change it back.   :devil  (love you bro!  thanks in advance for dragging us all into this.  :aok :rock )
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #629 on: February 22, 2013, 06:52:36 PM »
And squat receives foot in mouth award.  You cannot help idiots.

You should seek help then.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch