Author Topic: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(  (Read 14312 times)

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
Re: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »
If this game is a free for all and you're free to do as you wish with your $15 then why does HT erase the perks and the stats when they catch someone doing this? 

To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 07:49:32 PM »
If this game is a free for all and you're free to do as you wish with your $15 then why does HT erase the perks and the stats when they catch someone doing this? 

If this is true and Htc does infact remove the perks and the stats then that further makes my point as then this wouldn't even effect lusche's stats. So they wasted their time and it still effected no one  other than themselves.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2013, 07:57:07 PM »
wow name calling already. So because Lusche has no life and wastes his time compiling stats for folks like you to look at and this may skew the results by half a percentage, we need to worry about how other people play the game to make sure these make believe stats from a game are as accurate as possible? Am I getting this right? Can one of you actually answer a question? Or, can someone point me to published rules of this game and perhaps the actual rule that was broken that would warrant such a post in the first place? How does this effect anyone? Seriously?

You're the one walking in here with a point to proove right and labeling people names without any justification.  If you had the balls to do this in person I would of decked you for being suck a sod for no reason to a friend and skipped wasting a breath on you if it makes you feel better.   :rofl  :lol  :ahand

Still insulting him because you can't be wrong, huh?  What if he does have a life, but spends an alotment of his free time, out of personal enjoyment, compiling stats instead of trolling boards or shooting down cartoon airplanes to feel +1 over the first person you happen cross paths with online?

He likes numbers, numbers bring enjoyment to him.  Ontop of this, he brings to the community insight and statistics not available openly from HTCs and the scores and stats page, so many includign myself value this insight and knowledge he controbiutes to our community.  We may not share his passion, but we have embraced it.

What have you done thats constructive today?  Bewittle a beloved community member because, yes, you're wrong and so is cheating?  I bet you're the type fo guy who has no problem with an asterisks in MLB, too.

Sorry you chose ack-ack as the first person in this thread, after many others, to listen to about telling you cheating is wrong, but at least you're coming around to admiting it instead of continueing to insult Lusche.

If you still need to feel better, try reading the forum rules and tell me where it says its ok here to assume and label someone names and insults.

If this is true and Htc does infact remove the perks and the stats then that further makes my point as then this wouldn't even effect lusche's stats. So they wasted their time and it still effected no one  other than themselves.

You really hate being wrong, huh?

Yes, they do, because cheating is wrong, and when found and proven - measures taken.

Now you're insulting HTC because they do with their time and resources what they see fit?  What was your arguement here, again!?   :rofl  :ahand
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:59:49 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:59 PM »
Thank you for an actual response Ack Ack.  :salute

Isn't this game a basic free-for-all and thus game play is subjective? People are worrying way to much about what others do in game. While it is annoying when people don't play your (not you personally ack-ack, general statement) way, it doesn't mean your way is right or wrong as it is your $15 and you are free to do as you wish just as this person is doing. So what if he is perk farming? As Buckshot stated this person will lose these perks much faster than they gained them anyway, even shooting themselves or a friend down multiple times. No harm done to anyone and these witch hunts are just plain silly.

Oh, the irony +3.  You seem to be posting quite a bit, concerning yourself in other's affairs.
Are you a friend of ArchieD, perchance?

I was only offering a subtle tribute thread for his mastery of the 109-E4.

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 08:13:27 PM »
You're the one walking in here with a point to proove right and labeling people names without any justification.  If you had the balls to do this in person I would of decked you for being suck a sod for no reason to a friend and skipped wasting a breath on you if it makes you feel better.   :rofl  :lol  :ahand You wouldn't do a damn thing in real life keyboard tough guy

Still insulting him because you can't be wrong, huh?  What if he does have a life, but spends an alotment of his free time, out of personal enjoyment, compiling stats instead of trolling boards or shooting down cartoon airplanes to feel +1 over the first person you happen cross paths with online? You are right, I should not have said he has no life. I should have used something like "too much time on his hands".

He likes numbers, numbers bring enjoyment to him.  Ontop of this, he brings to the community insight and statistics not available openly from HTCs and the scores and stats page, so many includign myself value this insight and knowledge he controbiutes to our community.  We may not share his passion, but we have embraced it.

What have you done thats constructive today?  Bewittle a beloved community member because, yes, you're wrong and so is cheating? Can you show me where I bewittled Lusche in his failing to directly answer a question? Could you also tell me what bewittled means. I bet you're the type fo guy who has no problem with an asterisks in MLB, too An asterisk in baseball has zero effect on my life. I do not look up to sports players nor do I choose them as role models.

Sorry you chose ack-ack as the first person in this thread, after many others, to listen to about telling you cheating is wrong, but at least you're coming around to admiting it instead of continueing to insult Lusche . Ack Ack said more than cheating is wrong, he stated it brings in an unwanted style of gameplay

If you still need to feel better, try reading the forum rules and tell me where it says its ok here to assume and label someone names and insults. You mean like when you called me in idiot and tried to threaten me behind a keyboard 3000 miles away?

You really hate being wrong, huh? Not at all. I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong

Yes, they do, because cheating is wrong, and when found and proven - measures taken. Again please show me the rules to this game that state this behavior is considered cheating

Now you're insulting HTC because they do with their time and resources what they see fit?  What was your arguement here, again!?   :rofl  :ahand I'm not sure where you are getting this? How did I insult HTC? You should probably work on your reading comprehension a little more. When I said "they wasted their time and still effected no one other than themselves" I was referring to the cartoon pilot in question, not HTC

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2013, 08:14:45 PM »
Oh, the irony +3.  You seem to be posting quite a bit, concerning yourself in other's affairs.
Are you a friend of ArchieD, perchance?

I was only offering a subtle tribute thread for his mastery of the 109-E4.

I'll bet you looked up my stats didn't you  :rofl   Please post your findings.  :rofl The irony is you concerning yourself with ArchieD's affairs.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »
I'll bet you looked up my stats didn't you  :rofl   Please post your findings.  :rofl The irony is you concerning yourself with ArchieD's affairs.

Not quite.  Irony is you doing exactly what you are complaining about in this thread.  Another irony is that you apparently don't know what irony is.

And don't flatter yourself regarding looking up your stats.  Your buddy ArchieD's aerial genius was only discovered by looking up the stats for the 109-E4.  Upon seeing his magical 71-3 record in it, it was important to celebrate that with the community.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2013, 09:15:48 PM »
For me, it has nothing to do with scores/stats. I just prefer to hang around people with a little class and honor, yes even in a cartoon plane game. Those that bend the rules and "game the game" are classless in my book and not worthy of my time. But hey, thats just me.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »
I wish HTC banned these twits like they used to.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
Not to break up the purse fight or anything but most of those kills were against a Spit XVI.  I've been telling you guys for years they really aren't that great of planes.  This is proof! 

And if anyone ever asks to get XVI's perked again I'm posting Archie's stats.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2013, 11:42:55 PM »
I remember him from the DA a while back. Guess the shoe size I guessed him for was correct and it fit.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2013, 11:49:50 PM »
Pewter bro,

I too like the Devils advocate position every once in a while,  but score/perk fixing in this silly game of ours is lameness of the highest order.   Moral relativism need not apply here.   Shade Vulching should elicit a laughing,  finger pointing response.   After all,  what other policing power does the community have against this sort of bad behavior?

You do agree it's bad don't you?
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2013, 01:13:13 AM »
I am with silver who cares?

I do not care if people game the game. Also I couldn't and wouldn't be bothered to look up someones stats.

So many people who claim only to care about the fight always seem to find their way into these thread. If you care only about the fight stats would not matter to you.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013, 01:46:54 AM »

I do not care if people game the game. Also I couldn't and wouldn't be bothered to look up someones stats.

So many people who claim only to care about the fight always seem to find their way into these thread. If you care only about the fight stats would not matter to you.

Have you ever created a seperate account for the express purpose of shooting it down?

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2013, 02:06:02 AM »

I do not care if people game the game.

Then the two of you are part of what's wrong with the world today.

Just saying.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.