Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11808 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2014, 01:26:17 AM »
I was told by some people to the left of me that chemtrails are caused by global warming.  They also assured me that global cooling is caused by global warming, drought is caused by Monsanto, gluten is poison and vaccines cause all sorts brain problems.

Recently on facebook I was not happy to see that a friend self diagnosed herself with Morgellons disease, so far Morgellons takes the cake.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2014, 03:01:11 AM »
On my most recent tuna trip out of San Diego there was one angler who was so convinced; he kept asking: "you know, right".  

When I shrugged, he said the chemicals the gov releases in the air; I thought ohhh man, extended 1.5day tuna trip with this guy; "hey anyone need to learn knots or want me to respool their reels? I'll give ya the line for free"...anything to get away from him.  :uhoh
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:17:09 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2014, 04:14:58 AM »

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2014, 04:36:49 AM »
^ can I bring my deer?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2014, 05:48:29 AM »
^ can I bring my deer?
Another great four raid?  :banana:

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2014, 08:46:56 AM »
Oh yeah you wanna make fun of Americans bellys do ya?  Well at least we drive on the correct side of the road! 

That was funny but not in the way you'd expect :)

Chemtrails conspiracy theories are all fun compared with the harm the people not 'believing' in vaccines can do. I guess natural selection will apply there, but they are also endangering everyone with their 'belief'

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2014, 09:48:45 AM »
My ex roommate was a huge conspiracy theorist. This dude believed in every single one. From the chemtrails to vaccines to GMOs to climate/weather controlled by the Gment to floride in the drinking water, you name it. He listened to that Alex dude everyday.

I'm telling you man, my other roommate and I have been sending him research study after research study to change his mind about vaccines. His argument is that we have been "dumbed down by the floride in the water in which case we wouldn't be able to "understand" his concept. Funny thing about that is we both graduated from college with business degrees and he couldn't even finish college taking anthropology courses (which he thought was the most profound course to study of all).

Honestly Skyrock, you should still be his friend and treat him the same. Maybe you should send him studies and more studies by acual scientest that state claims that agree with your yours.

Unfortunately, it is incredibly difficult to change these people's perspective because they believe that everyone and everything in this world is out to get us.

Just let them be scared man. It's a sad way to live but fear is the only way they can cope with reality in their ability to survive In this world.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2014, 10:07:33 AM »
My ex roommate was a huge conspiracy theorist. This dude believed in every single one. From the chemtrails to vaccines to GMOs to climate/weather controlled by the Gment to floride in the drinking water, you name it. He listened to that Alex dude everyday.

I'm telling you man, my other roommate and I have been sending him research study after research study to change his mind about vaccines. His argument is that we have been "dumbed down by the floride in the water in which case we wouldn't be able to "understand" his concept. Funny thing about that is we both graduated from college with business degrees and he couldn't even finish college taking anthropology courses (which he thought was the most profound course to study of all).

Honestly Skyrock, you should still be his friend and treat him the same. Maybe you should send him studies and more studies by acual scientest that state claims that agree with your yours.

Unfortunately, it is incredibly difficult to change these people's perspective because they believe that everyone and everything in this world is out to get us.

Just let them be scared man. It's a sad way to live but fear is the only way they can cope with reality in their ability to survive In this world.

Vio - watch the first 5-10 minutes of it.  I was/am a skeptic.  But this looks legit.

This is why I brought back this thread because of this discussion last year. 
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »
Remember this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYG5emdZp8&feature=youtu.be

Maybe there is truth to the whole chem trail hoax?  This is scary if true.  I'm in California and it does not rain as it used to.

There is also a lot of heavy metal contamination in our local soil and my kids tested positive for maximum aluminum dioxide in their bloodstream recently. 

If you do not chose to believe this: fine.  However make sure you and your family wear sun screen at all times especially in the summer and get water purifiers.  Below is another link to the Shasta County Board of Supervisors where multiple testimony by former officials in the military, scientists, ect... who testify affirming chem-trails or geoengineering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WhYKP83zo

Environmentalists (real scientists, not the media) have been telling you- especially the "you" on the west coast, especially SoCal- for decades that if you keep crapping where you eat you're going to run into issues. Especially on the west coast- everyone had known since the 70s that over consumption and unchecked environmental rape was going to cause, certainly along other things, huge issues with drought as you consume far more water than the region can support. Of course, everybody only looked for half baked, short sighted chemical solutions like AgI cloud seeding so that everyone in LA could have their own private castle with a giant lawn, and fellate each other on having achieved the suburban dream.
Now- surprise- more damage has been done than the band aids can cure, and now everyone gets to reap what they've sown.
But of course, it can't be your fault, so just blame malevolent third parties and absolve yourself of all responsibility.
By the way, selling solar panels and having enough money to run a bunch of tests you dont know how to interpret doesn't make you a researcher or a scientist, it makes you a rich idiot. I have a similar gig, the people I work with are about as far from scientists as you can get.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:33:27 AM by Motherland »

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
Sorry, I just don't agree with that.

Talk to me about over-consumption if California, SoCal has the same amounts of rainfall every year.  Since the 90's our rainfall is only a fraction and altered weather patterns from geoengineering seems to be a cause. 

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2014, 12:02:57 PM »
:lol
Okay. Please never make fun of Africans who think that Ebola is made up by western governments so that they can sterilize their countries or whatever, those people are your brothers across the sea.
Hopefully in the course of living like everyone is a king and not vaccinating your children, as few innocent lives will be ruined as possible before you all realize you're idiots.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:29:56 PM by Motherland »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2014, 12:44:38 PM »

Fluoride in the drinking water and GMO's are not a theory.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »
Weather modification is real...I'll post links soon
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »
:lol
Okay. Please never make fun of Africans who think that Ebola is made up by western governments so that they can sterilize their countries or whatever, those people are your brothers across the sea.
Hopefully in the course of living like everyone is a king and not vaccinating your children, as few innocent lives will be ruined as possible before you all realize you're idiots.

Help me.  What does pro-vaccines and/or anti-vaccines have anything to do with metals in the atmosphere? 

Did you watch the video yet?  It sounds like there is a disconnect between your comments and the plot of the video.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2014, 05:59:39 PM »