Author Topic: Boston Marathon explosions  (Read 2553 times)

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Re: Boston Marathon explosions
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2013, 06:55:50 AM »
Fact:  At this time NO one knows who is responsible.  At this time accusing anyone of doing this deed is pure conjecture.

What he said - nothing good will come of blaming anyone or any group without any real proof

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline RngFndr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2013, 07:30:27 AM »
Funny, watching them play both sides of the ball, simultaneously..

Remember in brave heart? The Leprotic father of Robert the Bruce??
'You will support this rebellion from our lands in the north, and oppose them from our lands in the south..'

On one hand, you have the Headcheese Mouthpiece, saying we must withhold judgement until more facts are known.. But on the other hand, same group has an army of owned Presstitutes and internet shills out blaming their enemies IMMEDIATELY.. Perception placement, the first and most basic rule of Propaganda..

And if you point that out, you get pigpiled.. :lol

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2013, 07:34:59 AM »
The over-and-under says it will take an ounce of phlegm to pronounce the guy's name
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »
Sad world we live in.
 :pray

Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »
I hope to see some of the survivors returning to run on blades.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2013, 10:09:49 AM »
Statistically most bombings in America has been perpetrated by white Americans. A couple of years ago we also first thought it was Islamic terror that struck our country, but it turned out to be a tall, blond, blue-eyed Christian-extremist. Time will tell.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
Statistically most bombings in America has been perpetrated by white Americans. A couple of years ago we also first thought it was Islamic terror that struck our country, but it turned out to be a tall, blond, blue-eyed Christian-extremist. Time will tell.

Since you have the statistics can you break down all bombings in America by race and nationality for us?
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2013, 11:43:12 AM »
There are trends....from the mid 60's up unTIL 9/11,buncha white dudes/dudettes woulda been a safe bet. Since then, somewhat less so
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
Since you have the statistics can you break down all bombings in America by race and nationality for us?

Well, this is a bit of a start although you will have to sift out the bombings ...

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »
The act of terrorism by bombing is nothing new, not to this nation..and not to the world.

:pray For the dead & wounded.

~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »
I am convinced that some judiciously placed bomb sniffing canines patrolling key points along the route (start and finish lines being the first places that come to mind) could have saved life and limb.

I was in NYC at the 911 memorial about a month ago, on a Tuesday afternoon.  Neither a holiday nor a weekend, yet we couldn't walk 1/2 block without seeing a K-9 officer/handler, one of those handy wireless cameras on a utility pole or a NYPD "watch tower".

I am inclined to think that security could have been tighter at such an event, considering the wide variety of representatives from different countries and the estimated 500,000 spectators that are expected every year.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Very sad indeed. It makes me angry that anybody would target people like that. Thoughts and prayers to my cousins in the USA and I hope that justice is swift and delivered in full measure.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:11:06 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »
Anyone else want to smack the folks filming this guy and asking for pictures and get them to find him a blanket or something?  He's in shock after doing something amazing and they want pictures.  help the guy for heaven's sake.

Amen Dan. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2013, 01:11:10 PM »
I hope the injured recover and they quickly find out who did it.

Have the conspiracy theorists claimed it was a couple of missiles yet?

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2013, 02:19:22 PM »

On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."