Author Topic: Training!?  (Read 413 times)

Offline Lego

• Zinc Member
Training!?
« on: May 10, 2013, 07:17:55 PM »
Hey everyone. I am fairly new to AH2. I have bounced in and out over a few years being a flight enthusiast. However I could really use some dog fight training and maneuver training. I feel like I have a pretty good handle on the basics since I have been flying sims for a long time. However, I could really use some dogfight help and evasive maneuver training. Also, picking the right plane for the right job is also something I could use a bit of help with since I am pretty new to the WWII era of fighting aircraft.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Yah for Friday! 

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Training!?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
 I'm usually in the training arena Mon to thrus nights between 9pm and 11 pm eastern.

Check the roster to see if I'm on and feel free to ask for help!

:salute

Offline Lego

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »
Will do thanks!

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:28:31 PM »
Lego, what time (and time zone) are you usually on?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline Lego

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
Im usually on after 7PM (Eastern) and on at various times over the weekends. Next week is a wash as I am out of town on business, but after that I will be pretty open.

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 09:07:14 AM »
OK, I'm often available after 8pm Eastern (I'm a Pacific Timezone guy).  I'd be glad to spend some time going over things with you.  Let me know when you get back in town.

-R57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE