Author Topic: "Hostiles Bearing..."  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: "Hostiles Bearing..."
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 02:34:16 PM »
:cry

Guilty is as guilty does there big boy!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 06:57:26 PM »
"... range thahty mahles"

its in Twinboom's excellent soundpack, that posh WAAF always makes me grin :D

Ty RTHolmes for the kind words
Everyone should try them

TB Soundz <Chalenge Approved>
Link in my signature
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 07:38:34 PM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 12:58:32 AM »

Ty RTHolmes for the kind words
Everyone should try them

TB Soundz <Chalenge proved them stolen>
Link in my signature

Fixed.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 07:46:06 PM »
Fixed.

haters gonna hate the sound in question was pulled from waffle with his knowledge

Btw where is ur sound pack since your so amazing and king of sounds ????

Thats what i thought ya cornhole
you love to hate me so hate on even some bad publicity is good

TBs Sounds 

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
I have twin's sound pack...im a huge fan thanks TwinBoom :salute it was free and made the game that much more accurate and enjoyable..the first time i flew the brew the shot gun shell starting method made me jump out of my seat..was not expecting that :O
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
ty it will always be free i make it for myself and like to share . The only thing i gain from my work is gratitude from fellow players like yourself. :cheers:
TBs Sounds 

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
Btw where is ur sound pack since your so amazing and king of sounds ????

More than a year ago I went through your sound pack and found more then 100 sounds embedded with the copyright still attached. You use sounds from Flight Simulator, Combat Flight Simulator, Meatwater's Sound Pack for E.A.W., and sounds you have downloaded from around the net in various sites. You have sounds from Warner Brothers sound effects sold as a collection intended for private use, but never intended for public distribution. That collection goes for hundreds of dollars, so I have no doubt where you got it since I know you won't spend one dime to buy quality software.

You, and several other people that have admitted they would take sounds and distribute them on IL2 sites, and pass them around freely, are exactly why you will never see my sounds uploaded to the HTC servers.

Now if HTC creates a way to embed sounds where you cannot touch them. . . different story.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 09:04:58 PM »
blah blah blah if they are not posted they are just hearsay .................never hear d of half the games/names you claim i stole from so thanks again.
My early packs were a mix of other peeps sounds i admit that and disclosed that in the releases .
Once i learned software i started mixing and making but alas i dont make them for financial gain i make 0 zero nill nota on all of my work and  time.
So have a nice day brother and my you find happiness in your life when ya get one...
TBs Sounds 

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 09:24:33 PM »
ty it will always be free i make it for myself and like to share . The only thing i gain from my work is gratitude from fellow players like yourself. :cheers:
its for no monetary gain...just simply for the love of the game.. :salute keep up the good work TwinBoom :cheers:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:28:49 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 09:38:21 PM »
blah blah blah if they are not posted they are just hearsay .................never hear d of half the games/names you claim i stole from so thanks again.
My early packs were a mix of other peeps sounds i admit that and disclosed that in the releases .
Once i learned software i started mixing and making but alas i dont make them for financial gain i make 0 zero nill nota on all of my work and  time.
So have a nice day brother and my you find happiness in your life when ya get one...

Yeah,. . . blah blah blah . . . you just want more material to steal from. You never learned software. All you do is steal other people's work.

I got more life than you can even dream of, which is why I don't have to steal to make friends.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 10:01:01 PM »
Yeah,. . . blah blah blah . . . you just want more material to steal from. You never learned software. All you do is steal other people's work.

I got more life than you can even dream of, which is why I don't have to steal to make friends.

I'm curious as to why you care?

Seems like there are plenty of things to get worked up about in this busy life you have beyond a soundpack that no one is profiting from other then maybe in game enjoyment.  Sometimes Chalenge, it seems like you go out of your way to be cranky and abrasive.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »
We have copyrights for a reason Guppy. Sorry if you have grown to accept this behavior, but I have not. It's illegal. When someone works so hard to create something like this, it isn't for the first vagabond that comes along to pick it up and say, "this is mine, oh what a magnificent artist I am" when they are incapable of doing anything like it.

This is why your input cannot be trusted Guppy.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »

hehe I use sony sound forge 10 and sony acid pro 6 lol you sir a making yourself look like a class a cornhole :)
Here is a screenshot of my desktop where you can clearly see the programs i purchased and learned
Have a great day Narr
TBs Sounds 

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 10:11:12 PM »
Hey Dan how ya like my 364th wallpaper mustang  :aok

TBs Sounds 

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »
Twin, i like your sounds but i hate the goofy 2 channel engines. Even in your mono pack planes like the 410 you can hear two different start ups... Any hope on fixing?
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"