Author Topic: Grounded for good.  (Read 10482 times)

Offline The Vowel Of Doom!

• Nickel Member
Re: Grounded for good.
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2013, 05:25:43 PM »
My name is Doom and I am the "Exsquadie" in the completely inappropriate re posts of PMz Between RTholmes and my self. Right, wrong, this should have been dealt with in house.
I will say I was in the wrong on several fronts this night. But not for the things this Esme claims. I was being loud and overly animated. In fact I believe two squadies left chan that night due to this. But not one said anything to me about cooling any conversation but this Esme. Palef did try to cool things when it was clear it was going over board to his credit. I was loud, probably a bit more than obnoxious. I fully admit that, and it was not the right thing to do. The ones in game that night I have talked to about it so far I have told that I was sorry for that. It was poor behavior plain and simple.
The worst thing in the whole of this situation is what I said to RT when he made me angry by his PM heading "Explain this"  showing the link to this post without having talked to me. We are team members and friends, not real pilots. I feel he should have asked more like "What happened what's going on" since he's not my daddy and I'm not his. Not one to be talked to in that way, I over reacted.
I also have told him I was sorry, and I should be. It was way over the top and I do not blame him for doing the next step. In fact he took the high road and did not do what I surely would have. Sent an ugly response back.
This is what I said that was so offensive I got a tongue lashing from a new player I didn't know from adam.
"I came out side on Bayou St. John and saw a woman being attacked and stopped it. The girl  had been chocked and put unconscious. The guy had jumped in at a stop sign and kidnapped her and had pulled across the bayou from me..."
That's it. Then I was rudely interrupted. and here we are...
I didn't agree it was offensive at all but would have stopped with out fuss if it had been asked polite.
That's not what happened.
To finish: There is more to it but I don't really feel like writing a book over something that should not have made this big a fuss.
If anyone would like to talk to me about it, easy enough. Just PM me in game.
                               Doom
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:01:24 PM by The Vowel Of Doom! »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »
ok got both sides of the story and all involved seem to be oversensitive or over animated. I would guess there were some underlying issues with a certain person.

EDIT: I like how all the internet white knights came to defense of a internet damsel in distress even though apparently she is the one that overeacted to the deeds of someone that actually did come to the aid of a damsel in distress.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:49:11 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2013, 06:55:29 PM »
ok got both sides of the story and all involved seem to be oversensitive or over animated. I would guess there were some underlying issues with a certain person.

EDIT: I like how all the internet white knights came to defense of a internet damsel in distress even though apparently she is the one that overeacted to the deeds of someone that actually did come to the aid of a damsel in distress.
this
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2013, 06:56:33 PM »
this

this :headscratch:

It's a game.  :old:

Back to your squad, you dawg! :old:

Make Mr Rogers proud. :old:

Don't do it again. :old:

:)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:00:42 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2013, 07:03:18 PM »

That. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2013, 07:10:55 PM »

Back to what squad? :old:

Mr. Rogers threw me the bird :old:

I don't even have an active account :old:

Crazy old fool :old:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2013, 07:11:08 PM »
That. :old:
I know tons of people are praying you get a power surge in your computer room.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
I know tons of people are praying you get a power surge in your computer room.

Hi BiPoLaR. :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
Back to what squad? :old:

Mr. Rogers threw me the bird :old:

I don't even have an active account :old:

Crazy old fool :old:

Hi RedBull, long time, no see.  :frown:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
Hi RedBull, long time, no see.  :frown:
Hi middy, how are you :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2013, 07:17:13 PM »
Hi middy, how are you :)

Doing well.  You? :)

Miss you. :rock

Offline Frod

• Copper Member
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2013, 07:18:41 PM »
I hope the lady reconsiders.  I enjoy the company of women, even in a combat game.  Yes Pepperr makes me nervous....because she is usually behind me and I'm on fire.  All in good fun.  

Frod

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2013, 07:29:10 PM »
Doing well.  You? :)

Miss you. :rock
Quite well, thanks. I am sure we will get reacquainted when i return  :banana:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2013, 07:37:51 PM »
Quite well, thanks. I am sure we will get reacquainted when i return  :banana:

Out of practice?

:ahand

:D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:41:21 PM by Midway »

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »
Out of practice?

:ahand

:D
In your dreams :D :airplane: :joystick: