Author Topic: Grounded for good.  (Read 10365 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Grounded for good.
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:47:02 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2013, 07:54:06 PM »
I hope the lady reconsiders.  I enjoy the company of women, even in a combat game.  Yes Pepperr makes me nervous....because she is usually behind me and I'm on fire.  All in good fun.  

Frod

Same here, every time I see a Spit 9, I'm afraid it's her.
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2013, 08:12:50 PM »
Same here, every time I see a Spit 9, I'm afraid it's her.

she always flies the pink spit 9 not to be confused with the rainbow colored one that he who not be mentioned flies.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »
she always flies the pink spit 9 not to be confused with the rainbow colored one that he who not be mentioned flies.

Or it could be waystin. :headscratch:

But if its a pink spit deacking a field, then its just a new pig squadie.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2013, 08:49:31 PM »
Lol I use the pink skinned spit 9 when I fly it to.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2013, 09:44:59 PM »
That is horrible and shameful that those 2 behaved that way. 

Better to report them than let them ruin your fun.

If you don't leave and want to fly with a squad, feel free to look us up.  We fly Rook in LW.  In addition, feel free to PM me if you are looking to fly FSO.  We don't tolerate that sort of behavior in our squad.  Fly with us anytime.  Rodent57 is the CO, Mace is the XO.

:rock
SlipKnoT 
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »
I'll weigh in. 

What good is a game where teenagers or those who act like them rule the roost?

Come on Dale.  View the clips and bring the hammer down if the logs show it is just to do so.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2013, 05:16:55 AM »
I'll weigh in.  

What good is a game where teenagers or those who act like them rule the roost?

Come on Dale.  View the clips and bring the hammer down if the logs show it is just to do so.
This thread should have been locked and gotten rid of long ago. Imagine if a male had created a whine post about harassment how would the community have acted? Should the different sexes be treated differently and if so why? Wouldn't treating a female different be kinda sexist in its own right?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2013, 07:56:19 AM »
A long time ago in AH1, my son was flying and some guy got angry at him for something he was doing, I'm sure he didn't call a bogie or something. I had told my son he could fly but wasn't allowed to talk because I didn't want people harassing him or him annoying people with game talk. He was 8 years old.

So this guy just lights in on him ,swearing at him and denigrating him etc, I came back into the room and he's almost in tears and I hear this guy, I picked up the mic and tried to explain it to him,but he just wasn't gonna have it.

So I called all my squaddies and friends and anyone who would join to come fly around check sixxing this guy until he finally gave in and apologized to my son. A week later he contacted me in game asking for my address, so I thought why not ,let's see this cat. About two weeks later I get a phone call and he's in town wants to meet me and my son, so we load up and go to the designated meeting place. He gets out of his car ,walks to the trunk, pulls out a very nicely build P-51 model, walks up to my son with a big grin and hands it to him, apologizes to me and him ,buys our meal and then I hear his story of life, a sad tale it was and I have often spoke of it to others, so we can appreciate that teammates/squaddies/wingmen/brothers in arms, means more to those who actually served than it can ever mean to those who didn't.

We are still friends to this day!!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2013, 08:18:09 AM »
That is horrible and shameful that those 2 behaved that way. 

Better to report them than let them ruin your fun.

It's awesome when someone reads only the first post of a whine thread and thinks they have the whole &$#%ing story.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2013, 08:20:17 AM »
Cretin,  thanks for sharing that story.  :salute

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
In your dreams :D :airplane: :joystick:
ive been barely flying....rusty as all hell...met up with middy a couple times....last couple days :rofl :rofl :rofl

that spit 9 still didn't have what it takes to take out my KI...even in a 2vs1.... :rofl :rofl

strange though when I fly the spit9 Ki84's are meat on the table. :huh

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2013, 09:12:26 AM »
A long time ago in AH1, my son was flying and some guy got angry at him for something he was doing, I'm sure he didn't call a bogie or something. I had told my son he could fly but wasn't allowed to talk because I didn't want people harassing him or him annoying people with game talk. He was 8 years old.

So this guy just lights in on him ,swearing at him and denigrating him etc, I came back into the room and he's almost in tears and I hear this guy, I picked up the mic and tried to explain it to him,but he just wasn't gonna have it.

So I called all my squaddies and friends and anyone who would join to come fly around check sixxing this guy until he finally gave in and apologized to my son. A week later he contacted me in game asking for my address, so I thought why not ,let's see this cat. About two weeks later I get a phone call and he's in town wants to meet me and my son, so we load up and go to the designated meeting place. He gets out of his car ,walks to the trunk, pulls out a very nicely build P-51 model, walks up to my son with a big grin and hands it to him, apologizes to me and him ,buys our meal and then I hear his story of life, a sad tale it was and I have often spoke of it to others, so we can appreciate that teammates/squaddies/wingmen/brothers in arms, means more to those who actually served than it can ever mean to those who didn't.

We are still friends to this day!!
:aok

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2013, 09:51:56 AM »

Come on Dale.  View the clips and bring the hammer down if the logs show it is just to do so.

Tend to agree........... the accusation is one of bullying and harassment.............. if true, then pretty serious.  If untrue equally serious IMO.

View the clips, make a decision, lock the thread stating the matter has been dealt with.
Ludere Vincere

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »
I hope the lady reconsiders.  I enjoy the company of women, even in a combat game.  Yes Pepperr makes me nervous....because she is usually behind me and I'm on fire.  All in good fun.  

Frod

I agree, thank goodness Pepper is on my side! .... For now... Dang side switchin AK's!
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life