Author Topic: anyone have a convoy sound?  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
anyone have a convoy sound?
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:15:19 PM »
it has a slider in setup but no sound

anyone have a good convoy sound if it works?
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: anyone have a convoy sound?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »

Still messing with it but here is what im using atm.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/krht1s99a4bebqt/Convoy.wav
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 07:45:14 PM »
Still messing with it but here is what im using atm.

Your name is Maurice T. Anderson from Hanau, Germany?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 03:26:03 AM »

I can verify that it does work.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 05:40:29 PM »
Your name is Maurice T. Anderson from Hanau, Germany?

I see reading and understanding English is not your strong point.

Still messing with itStill messing with it meaning im making one................... but here is what im using atm.but here is what im using atm

Never said this was mine just what im using "atm" at the moment

Fester asked for a sound i provided one simple as that.

But attack on there brother VOSS
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:46:12 PM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
You provided a sound that was stolen from a man named Maurice T. Anderson. He is registered online as someone with samples of different sounds he is using as a portfolio for employment.

I checked through your entire sound pack. NONE of your sounds were created with the sound program you say you use. The vast majority, say 90% still have the authors name and copyright attached. Some sounds, taken from Flight Simulator aircraft, have nothing attached, but I own the aircraft for FS myself and I can tell you who the author was.

Your little foray into the MA today to insult me, my wife, my family, and your tantrum of threats should really get you a lot of mileage in life, but it really serves to show your true character.

I am correct in everything I have ever said about you, and your sound 'collection.'

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »
lol you are unreal

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:01:58 PM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 06:19:23 PM »
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You insult my wife, or threaten my family just one more time, and I will press charges. I will also make copies of your sound pack and mail it to each and every person that actually created them, as well as the Attorney General, the Governor, the mayor of your city, and the Chief of Police. Your actions have consequences. It's time for you to man up, grow up, and change your colors.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 06:22:45 PM »
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You insult my wife, or threaten my family just one more time, and I will press charges. I will also make copies of your sound pack and mail it to each and every person that actually created them, as well as the Attorney General, the Governor, the mayor of your city, and the Chief of Police. Your actions have consequences. It's time for you to man up, grow up, and change your colors.

LOL!!!!! no body threatend you cry baby same mo "im big bad chalenge" if you resond i tell mommy
TBs Sounds 

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »
You should know that HTC keeps records of everything you say online. You were reported enough times today that they should know exactly what it was you said and when. You have made repeated attacks upon my wife on the BBS, including threats. I know, you think you are safe because you went back and edited them. You are mistaken.

This is habitual for you. I know, big word so I will explain. You do this not only to me, but to anyone in the game that you don't like, or that you engage and they don't fly the way you think they should. It's called harassment. People come here to enjoy the game and relax in their own way. You ruin that for everyone you come in contact with. You PM at the drop of a hat. Just think back to what just happened in the MA when you started mouthing off. Everyone attacked YOU, because they are sick of it. Your behavior needs to improve, and only you can take the first step.

I know you probably have not had the benefit of a proper upbringing, so I cut you a lot of slack. The way you acted today ended all of that.

You steal sounds. A lot of people have come to accept that behavior since the Napster period occurred, but your actions have consequences. Now we have people using the fast track to achievements. Both behaviors are related. You could have taken the time to learn how to use the program you say you own. Instead, the fast way to get attention is to grab sounds from any source you can and add them to your 'collection.' Both are cheap ways of accomplishing the same goal; attention. Both are wrong, but you take it to a whole new level with the personal attacks, and the attacks on my wife and family.

Last warning.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
lol seems everyone see's you casting stones brother every chance you get.  never threatened you but have called you numerous names

but every encounter thus far after skuzzy pnged us you have started. i pm'ed you "asking what your problem was"
you started name calling and slandering. if ya cant take someone name calling you names then dont do it then cry

"last warning" that sounds like a threat to me should i alert your local authorities over actions in a video game???

nah i have a spine and realize what you are
TBs Sounds 

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 07:26:10 PM »
Didn't think I'd have to use this combo so soon...

I foresee a lock so...

Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
anything from the Bandit or the snowman....or Buford T Justice!!!! 

When I get home I'm gonna punch your momma in the mouth!!!!    :rofl
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 07:48:11 PM »
lol seems everyone see's you casting stones brother every chance you get.  never threatened you but have called you numerous names

but every encounter thus far after skuzzy pnged us you have started. i pm'ed you "asking what your problem was"
you started name calling and slandering. if ya cant take someone name calling you names then dont do it then cry

"last warning" that sounds like a threat to me should i alert your local authorities over actions in a video game???

nah i have a spine and realize what you are

Go ahead moron, try to reverse course here. You know what you have done. I am aware of it also. I am in the right here. You are a thief, and you love harassment. You cannot man up and admit you are in the wrong.