Author Topic: Your best ah stories  (Read 3115 times)

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
Re: Your best ah stories
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2013, 04:29:43 AM »
Way back in time.

Young Lusche takes his Tiger, the expensive King of the Battlefield, to a quiet spawn lookin' for some campin' fun.

Ok, nothing happens here... wait... do I see something? Crap, there's already an enemy up, but far out. ... Think it may be 6-7k
First shot... wow, seems I'm already close. Second shot at >6k OMG, a HIT! More than 6k and hit him with my sec...

<BANG>

<tower>

I had killshot myself on a friendly tank camping the same spawn from the opposite side. -50 perks, and that did hurt at that time!  :bhead

Hahaha that's a good one  :lol
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline ren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2013, 09:15:37 AM »
Reaper and I flew over to a field that the Rooks were trying to take from bish. We must have shot down 5 Rook goons. Needles to say the Rooks were pissed. Too fun
My cartoon plane is better then your cartoon plane.
                         71 RAF Squadron

Renegade

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
 :furious  thats not funny   :lol

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »
Back when the sights were a lot better on the m4/76 I was shelling a vh trying to take it down from 4k out. A 190 was rtb and intercepted one of the rounds at about 3.5 out.  :rofl  He Pms me asking what the heck I shot him with and where was I there were no enemy ac around him.

Last year I was in a intense dog fight with a F4u-c vrs my Fm2. I had alt on the guy and honestly was expecting a easy kill. After my first pass on him I knew it was someone good behind the controls. We turn fought all the way to the deck where both of us was were e starving at this point. I finally get on his 6 right on the deck under d 200. I take my ac right to the edge of stall because I see his flaps go down and I'm still about to over shot him. I think ok this is over no way he can not ditch going that slow that close to the ground. So I wep pass him belly to his cockpit 50 ft of the ground. I start to pull up look back hes got his gear down but his flaps aren't down. He bounces of the ground pulls his gear up full wep nose barley pointing up and nails me :lol  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:48:20 AM by surfinn »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2013, 09:38:11 AM »
Back when the sights were a lot better on the m4/76 I was shelling a vh trying to take it down from 4k out. A 190 was rtb and intercepted one of the rounds at about 3.5 out.  :rofl  He Pms me asking what the heck I shot him with and where was I there were no enemy ac around him

That reminds me of the fact that I had been shot down mid-flight by 8" SB guns once...  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2013, 12:35:07 PM »
I'd have to say the time this guy goes on ch200 and boasts to someone else that he can take him easy in a 1 v 1 and it would be done in one turn.  He just goes on and on about how good he is and he'll take all comers.  I was still fairly new.  Might have been my 4th or 5th month and maybe my 2nd month on ch200. :)

The guy would not stop, and eventually I had nuff of his bragging so I said something...

So then he says I'll take both of you on 2 v 1 and it would still be easy that's how bad you all are.  I said well I doubt that but I'll go for the 2 v 1 against you and let's see.  He told us what sector to meet at... Alt 10k.  So off I went. :airplane:

Btw, he didn't use all those exact words... his words were more, shall we say... "grittier".  He even vox PMs me asking if I'm a (insert mean female related name) and afraid to show.  All full of himself and how superior he was than me, a nooby at the time, and how bad he claimed the other guy was. :rolleyes:

I get to the agreed upon spot on the map and no friendlies in sight... the other guy on my team decided to not show.  So then I see Mr Big Talk in a Spitfire and realize it was just gonna be me and him in my Spitfire. :pray

We turned a couple of times...  :joystick: ... and POW right into his aeroplane my rounds went.   Poof!  He's gone.  I was all alone in the sector.  

Mr Big Talk was stunned...  :O you shoulda heard him on ch200... but at least he was big nuff to admit it was a fair fight and I had won.  I had never heard such a begrudgingly forced public admission in Aces High... and still haven't. :aok

He then spent the day begging for another chance at me... begging over and over, pleading even.  I refused.  Intentionally, to let him linger in his popped Mr. Big Talk bubble for a full day. :ahand

I did fight him again the next day to ease his pain and he promptly outturned my Spitfire in his Hurricane several times.  I won't mention any names... but I will offer this picture showing Mr. Big Talk pleading "Please, let's fight again... please.... please...", he would beg.

I never heard such sweet sounds resulting from me winning a fight.  I got text PMs, vox PMs, ch200... it was awesome... and all as a result of one fight, whose memory still lasts through today. :)

I will offer this link though as a hint:
 http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,334708.msg4402016.html#msg4402016  :devil

:old: :airplane: :joystick:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:38:56 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline FBLazy1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2013, 12:48:22 PM »
Wow there goes thread. It had promise of being good.  :confused:
In Game: Lazy1

Offline FBLazy1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2013, 12:49:31 PM »
In Game: Lazy1

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2013, 12:56:30 PM »
That reminds me of the fact that I had been shot down mid-flight by 8" SB guns once...  :old:

I did that once. Hit a lance only 1.5k out. It looked like confetti. Wish I had filmed it.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »
Finding a certian player who's infamous for lancstukas in an m jug, and tearing his plane apart piece by piece(got both ailerons, rudder, but when I went for the elevators the vertical stabilzer popes off) :furious
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2013, 07:32:04 PM »
Wow there goes thread. It had promise of being good.  :confused:

It still will be a good thread, I ask all to ignore boast post like midway just posted. No need to respond to him or allow him to turn this very positive post into a negative :salute

Offline kano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2013, 08:10:27 PM »
Drove a m4 75 off base to the enemy gv spawn hoping id predicted where the horde would be attacking next. Couple of uppers nothing major so decide to roll back towards our town just as the horde arrives. Still a couple of K from town so hide in some trees, pop a panzer and wirb and then roll off to town as im trundling in a niki spots me get in my pintle gun put 3 rounds into him and he augers.
 just as i reach edge of town hear the calls m3s running turn turret around and theres an m16 following me form their spawn promptly pop him and the 1st m3. An m3 goes past me trying to get to town on my right i focus on shooting him and totally miss traverse turret and an m3 has just overtook me 100 yards infront so he goes boom. continue rolling to map room couple of acks pop which bought me the vital seconds to get into town 3rd m3 runs past me kill him, arrive at map room to find the m3 i missed hiding against the wall hit him with an He round right in rear tracks the shell impact cartwheels him over the other side of the wall where he releases his troops which i promptly gun down.
 At this time im feeling invincible and this is only further enhanced when a 110 comes in at a much to shallow angle and i pop his wing off with a shell. I then decide to roll out and finish off the m3 that i cartwheeled over the wall as i roll out he starts pinging me with his 50 cal just as i finish him a niki dives in tracks me i flip over and am sat upside down in the middle of the road in town. I go to land my 13 kills and click the end sortie button expecting the old name in lights and i get a (insert expletive here ) Ditch lol.

To further add to my misery they get the base 2 mins later knew i should of stayed hidden near the maproom lol

Eatg
The Few

S/L No 32 squadron BoB 2013

Eats Eagle

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2013, 08:16:45 PM »
lol great story  :rofl

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2013, 01:10:17 AM »
My fondest memories are definitely the 2-3 hour missions I used to always do with a couple friends to sneak V-15 with a spawn to the HQ on that small map whose name escapes me at the moment. Flying at 50ft through those valleys and hills in a goon was very challenging and a lot of fun to pull off the few times we didn't miserably crash miles from our destination, or miraculously land on a hill completely out of energy only to clip a wing on a shrub. :rofl

Offline Stellaris

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2013, 09:54:51 PM »
Well, there was this one hotshot I engaged for a couple of passes, and then I was bingo fuel and had to run for it.  I had a faster plane so I got away, but then had to throttle back as I was running on vapours.  The whole time he's on channel trash talking and going on about how he's going to track me down, and he followed me all the way to the base, catching up steadily.  I'm out of fuel on final.  I'm gliding it in, he catches up at last and comes diving in at warp speed to claim his victory.  I duck out of the way, barely, as tracers whip past and he goes storming over, pulls it up and around to come down for another pass.

Ack kills him.  I get the proxy and land the kill ten seconds later.  Salute brother, anytime!