Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9150 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2013, 09:24:53 AM »
Accusing people publicly and providing no facts in support is equivalent to starting rumours.  Your apology was appropriate since you finally admitted you had no supporting hard facts.  To then withdraw it and start down your previous public accusation path again is simply wrong and akin to rumour mongerring.

If you have an issue with someone' behaviour, take it up with HTC.  If they tell you there is no issue worth taking action on after reviewing your evidence, then deal with it privately.  If you insist on public accusations, then show public facts to support it.  What you did and are now doing is wrong.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
Your apology was appropriate since you finally admitted you had no supporting hard facts.

I did no such thing. I allowed for the possibility that the pilot in Badboy's training film wasn't Badboy.

If you have an issue with someone' behaviour, take it up with HTC.  If they tell you there is no issue worth taking action on after reviewing your evidence, then deal with it privately.  If you insist on public accusations, then show public facts to support it.  What you did and are now doing is wrong.

You are completely out of your depth.

So wrapped up in-game reputations are you that you prefer to assume I have nothing because that maintains your mental model of what the world of Aces High is. Does your present model even allow you to consider the implications and consequences if I am right?  Or is that prospect too much to bear for what it would do to your tragically rigid worship of your FPHs?

You are not sufficiently well adjusted to discuss this matter with.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 10:51:39 AM »
How much do you weigh Shida just answer the question!!! :old:

He is a witch i am telling you!

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 10:57:16 AM »
I did no such thing. I allowed for the possibility that the pilot in Badboy's training film wasn't Badboy.

You are completely out of your depth.

So wrapped up in-game reputations are you that you prefer to assume I have nothing because that maintains your mental model of what the world of Aces High is. Does your present model even allow you to consider the implications and consequences if I am right?  Or is that prospect too much to bear for what it would do to your tragically rigid worship of your FPHs?

You are not sufficiently well adjusted to discuss this matter with.

I said you have provided no supporting hard facts.  You haven't, and even though you now claim you have some recently received new fact, you won't provide it to support your public accusation which at the time you made it, you weren't even in possession of this supposed unrevealed new fact.

Again, that is just wrong.  Hopefully one day you'll realize it.  

Prove Gunzo is Badboy as you so vehemently and publicly claimed with so much vitriol...

here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625003.html#msg4625003
and here: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625597.html#msg4625597

... or be quiet about it.

If you can't, since we don't really know each other... it doesn't much matter to me anyway anymore what you say or think... since the credibility of your words with me has dropped materially.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:14:18 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »
midway,

he doesnt have to prove anything to you.. nrshida is extremely aware of what is fact and fiction.. he knows he did the right thing and that is enough.. you can go on thinking however you wish.
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 11:22:56 AM »
midway,

he doesnt have to prove anything to you.. nrshida is extremely aware of what is fact and fiction.. he knows he did the right thing and that is enough.. you can go on thinking however you wish.

:salute

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 11:25:40 AM »
it doesn't much matter to me anyway anymore what you say or think...

Liberating. Isn't it?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2013, 11:57:06 AM »
If anyone can prove to me that I'm wrong, and that Zippy/Gunzo is Badboy I will reduce my posting on BBS and ch200 to no more than one per week for the rest of this year.  Since you know I like to talk... that is a significant penalty I will submit myself to for being wrong.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2013, 12:18:18 PM »

Bighorn, i don't know you either.  Sending me a PM with some words in it doesn't prove anything.   I too can send you a PM and type things that can look a certain way. Hard facts need to come from AH film which a player can't alter, from HTC directly, from Badboy himself or Gunzo saying things only the other and I would know.  Too many people on here have misled too many others for me to take a player's typed words as hard fact.

Pending hard facts that can not be manipulated, I have nothing more to say on this topic and wish you wouldn't have posted requiring my response.  I'll be enjoying the game now instead of further debating this topic with a player. :salute

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2013, 12:37:38 PM »
Bighorn, i don't know you either.  Sending me a PM with some words in it doesn't prove anything.   I too can send you a PM and type things that can look a certain way. Hard facts need to come from AH film which a player can't alter, from HTC directly, from Badboy himself or Gunzo saying things only the other and I would know.  Too many people on here have misled too many others for me to take a player's typed words as hard fact.

Pending hard facts that can not be manipulated, I have nothing more to say on this topic and wish you wouldn't have posted requiring my response.  I'll be enjoying the game now instead of further debating this topic with a player. :salute

lol

already had the film..

HTC not gonna weight in..

now we are left with a known liar and a fraud to come and say:  Hey, sorry but I'm a known liar and a fraud..

Gotcha!  :aok
- TWBYDHAS

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2013, 01:26:53 PM »

“Never miss a good chance to shut up.”
― Will Rogers

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »
 :cheers: Bighorn,

You still playing?

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
:cheers: Bighorn,

You still playing?

No, no itch yet either. Maybe sometime in the future...

How about you?

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2013, 02:27:42 PM »
"Sending me a PM with some words in it proves nothing" - midway, and every other illiterate idiot.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2013, 04:16:26 PM »
No, no itch yet either. Maybe sometime in the future...

How about you?

yeah still here.  Gimme a shout when it returns and ill help knock some rust off!