Author Topic: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with  (Read 18877 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 09:30:30 PM »
Thanks deadstickmac and arlo :D

And here we go
The gunfighters, Jg5 members(past and present), Ammo and his gang,  Daddkev, floatsup, Angleyes, shclowy, nikonguy, Drbone, alfamega, google, Zack ofcoarse, maybe coombze if he behaves :neener:

arlo,deadstickmac, 800nates, Brooke(wait I already did :banana:) FBcrabby, TKO, shemp, semp, pipz, shida,
Shawk, shiv, the few, Mir, spork, the pigs, Boxman, draggon, Mitsu, System, some top gun members who's names have slipped my mind, the CHawks, FBdrAgon, Ink, Fuzion(if he can stop killing me)

Pawz, pand, save, and anyone else I've flown with sorry I forgot your name.
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
I agree with Flench, I'd have to throw a pretty good sized party.  But, a few off the top of my head would be Karaya, morfiend, BigRat, Yanksfan and CorkJr.

Karaya and I have flown together since a few months after I started playing this game in 2007.  Cool guy with a good taste in music!

Morfiend, BigRat and yanksfan are all of my Training Arena buddies.  I have spent a many of hours in the TA just flying around and talking to these three.  I haven't heard from yanks in a while, but I still pop in and say hello to morfiend and BigRat. 

CorkyJr...need I say more?  Dan is a stand up guy that knows his history.  I remember back a year or so ago I was looking for sources to write a paper on the P-38.  Dan was not only kind enough to share a few ideas, he sent me a book and would not accept any kind of payment other than the notion of doing the same for someone else.

The list of people goes on and on, but I don't think I'd really turn down having a beer with any of y'all!

#S#

Josh
Tours 86 - 296

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
I've only met one player IRL and unfortunately we met at FOB Sakari Karez in Afghanistan

Any of the pigs or x pigs, Bipolar, a lot of the knights....

I think getting wasted with JimmyC would be a hoot.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2013, 10:05:35 PM »
I've only met one player IRL and unfortunately we met at FOB Sakari Karez in Afghanistan

I don't know about couching it as unfortunate Junky.  In fact, I think that meeting should be something you should be exceptionally proud of.  I doubt there is anyone else in this game that can claim to have met a fellow AH'r in a war zone an entire world away.  Pretty rare and cool thing if you don't mind me saying so.

You're definitely another guy I would have beers with, a guy who came up flying here from being a youngster and growing into a warrior who risked himself for all of us at an age where most people were busy chasing tail or goofing around in life still.

Nope, that meeting at the FOB is anything but unfortunate in my book, but a rare and lucky event in your life, at least IMO, something again to look back on in later years in life and this game and realize that it was a unique and fortunate experience.

<S> to you.

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »
A couple of years ago I was doing some work that had me traveling all over the US and had the opportunity to meet with several excellent AH players: Sarge201 (doesn't play anymore but miss the guy), SWAPLT, Glider (who took me up in his RV8 and was mega kind after I blew chunks all over the cockpit), and EZRhino.  I live close to ET37 and have had lunch with him a couple of times.  He's an outstanding person and a HUGE wealth of information!  I had a beer with CapMedic while he was passing through town.

Everyone I've met through AH have been class acts.  I've got several other guys that I would like to meet and share a beverage with.  If any of you are ever passing through the Chattanooga, TN area give me a shout!

-Climber
CO 77th FS "Gamblers"

Amen to this post.

Mr climber also on the lisdt but I would buy him dinner.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »
who took me up in his RV8 and was mega kind after I blew chunks all over the cockpit

Laughing out loud.  Seriously.  I think this story requires much, much more telling.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2013, 12:37:35 AM »
Junky, thanks for your service man.

You wouldn't happen to know any Sea Bees would you?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:30:26 AM by Zacherof »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 01:19:55 AM »
I don't know about couching it as unfortunate Junky.  In fact, I think that meeting should be something you should be exceptionally proud of.  I doubt there is anyone else in this game that can claim to have met a fellow AH'r in a war zone an entire world away.  Pretty rare and cool thing if you don't mind me saying so.

You're definitely another guy I would have beers with, a guy who came up flying here from being a youngster and growing into a warrior who risked himself for all of us at an age where most people were busy chasing tail or goofing around in life still.

Nope, that meeting at the FOB is anything but unfortunate in my book, but a rare and lucky event in your life, at least IMO, something again to look back on in later years in life and this game and realize that it was a unique and fortunate experience.

<S> to you.
I worded it wrong for sure. It was a memorable event for sure, but it was unfortunate we couldn't celebrate it with some beers. Instead we talked shop and smoked cigs in the freezing cold. Selino and I keep in touch on Facebook still.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
Perv, rumble, doom, shawk, obx, tundra, drbone,  batfink, jimmy, 707200, tallboy, ezrhino,  wingzero, greebo, zack  the list goes on!

and lets not forget midway just to sign him some photos in person.  
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2013, 03:30:46 AM »
Almost everyone!   :old:
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2013, 04:35:40 AM »
OK not to go off subject but here are a few I can remember actually having a beer or two with..

Bugs
HamHawk
Shawk
PorkyPig
Lyric1
SWChef
DRBone
UncleBone
Haxxor

I know there are more .. especialy from the Dayton Gathering.. but my memory sucks.

Now the people I would love to have a cold one with ... BTW i buy 1st round

Waystin2
Bentnail
Caldera
Molsman (yes i met ya now we need to sip the suds)
INK
Semp ooorah.. devil dog
FBCrabbyone.. LOL
FBBob
and yes i am gonna say this just for the mystery.. is he really as bad in real life as he is on this board......

wait for it

yeah I said it... MIDWAY

Lawndart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2013, 04:44:09 AM »

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 07:00:30 AM »
I'd love to have a beer with any of the Loose Deuce. They are all such awsome freaks.
Then again, I'd have a beer with Adolf Hitler if he is buying...
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2013, 07:05:42 AM »
Wouldnt mind having a beer with anyone not specifically mentioned in this post
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 09:15:47 AM »
Hmm, hard to choose 1 single one, but my list would include Changeup, Ink, (among other muppets who I'm probably forgetting right now) zack1234, dirtdart, nrshida (pretty much anyone in the GFC), 1sum41, FBCrabby (:)), DrBone, JOACH1M (most of the old TG crew were great to hang out with), BiPoLaR, AKAK(Learn the ways of the B38 >.>), ReVo/Ehrler, Copprhed, FudMukkr, Doc72CH, Debrody, TomG, mir...... Well... I'm probably still forgetting more than a few...

One thing to remember people: for every troll and griefer in this community there's 10 good guys :aok

*looks at age*...Oh, and by have a beer with I mean they have a beer, I'll just order a Capri Sun :furious :|

Pretty sure if all of us listed sat down and had a beer Copprhed and I would end up in a fistfight after getting into a heated debate, BiP would find a way to insult everyone and then make them forget it via rib cracking laughter, Bone would be so drunk by the time the rest of us got there that nobody could understand him, Debrody would be yelling at the bartender for not having Pálinka between playing songs, and AKAK would spend the entire evening sitting on the roof making airplane noises while waiting to dive on somebody.  :P <3
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'