Author Topic: Allegations  (Read 4954 times)

Offline BadAngel

• Zinc Member
Re: Allegations
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 06:41:02 PM »
Friendly Brew that got in front of me also took fire from UFO.

My tail shot off.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
Thats what happened, you hit the tail of the brew, you lost YOUR tail, thats how it works. If you had hit the the brew in the wing YOU would have lost a wing. What ever damage you "cause" (cause is quoted because if you shoot a friendly you do NO damage on him) to a friendly plane YOU will actually receive the damage, NOT him.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 07:03:56 PM »
Is this guy allowed outside... with the public!?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 07:18:50 PM »
Is this guy allowed outside... with the public!?

The guys new why insult him? Does it make you feel better.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:53 PM »
The guys new why insult him? Does it make you feel better.
It's Dolby's Gestapo side ;)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
BadAngel read this sir.

http://netaces.org/lag/lag.htm

Offline BadAngel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 08:19:21 PM »
Thats what happened, you hit the tail of the brew, you lost YOUR tail, thats how it works. If you had hit the the brew in the wing YOU would have lost a wing. What ever damage you "cause" (cause is quoted because if you shoot a friendly you do NO damage on him) to a friendly plane YOU will actually receive the damage, NOT him.
Thank you for your conclusion.

However, the Brew took fire in both wings and body.  Brew did not lose a tail.  

It is possible I hit the Brew, but the angle of my fire says otherwise in the pics I posted.  Additionally, the angle of incoming fire from the unidentified, is different from my angle of fire.

Additionally, I was only hit in one wing with a single bullet (no damage) from the unidentified (conflicting with the burst the Brew got hit with).  And, as I pointed out, the unidentified fire was coming before the Brew was even in front of me.

Just trying to answer : WTF?

If I shot myself down, does the system tell me that?  Because it didn't.  I'm not a good shot, but if you're telling me I hit things where I'm not shooting, or where my bullet trails aren't, then I need to know how to make adjustments for that.  

Was there was a plane (or planes) beyond visible range (whatever that is in the arena), not in the film, and that accurate?  Are you kidding me?  Then why didn't they get credit for the kill?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 08:40:45 PM »
Quote from: Max on Today at 10:44:29
Film would help. Send it to support@hitechcreations.com
Quote from: Megalodon on Today at 10:59:44
Where's the film? Send it to support@hitechcreations.com
Quote from: Lusche on Today at 17:56:38
Post the film. No, send it to support@hitechcreations.com

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline BadAngel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 08:54:31 PM »
sending

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2013, 09:44:12 PM »
If you shoot a friendly plane YOUR plane takes the damage. As far as where you hit and how it hits, the graphics are not perfect. They are a close approximation. Skuzzy has already posted that he checked the logs and you DID shoot a friendly and so shot yourself down.

As far as aiming, check into the training arena. They have a lead computing gun site set up in there (2 plus signs, one each for main guns, and secondary guns). You will be very surprised at how much you have to lead a plane to get hits. Remember also that bullet drop is setup in the game as well so you have to aim a bit high as well as lead your target.

Offline BadAngel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2013, 10:43:33 PM »
Skuzzy has already posted that he checked the logs and you DID shoot a friendly and so shot yourself down.
He checked the logs  . . pfft.  If I shoot a friendly in the training room it shows up in my kill list, so that's like saying the sun came up today. 

I sent the film.

It's possible I shot a friendly and just can't determine that in the film.  However, it doesn't explain, from my view, the first shot from the "whatever", because that shot didn't hit me.  Nor from what I could tell, did a lot of the fire from the "whatever".  It's there because my fire was near a friendly?  And from what I could tell, even when I wasn't firing?  I can hear the snarky comments already, "But you were thinking about it!" 

Those who want to blame this on lag, if that's case, Aces High needs to quit referring players to look at the film -- because they're useless.  What these players are saying is that lag is embedded in the film too?  Please.

Again, it was a WTF?

Cheers.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:52 PM »
You can't shoot a friendly down in the training arena so no kills would show up at all.

From looking at your screen shots it does look like kill shooter. As Skuzzy states:
Indeed, this looks like it was a death by killshooter, as per the logs.

And the Brew took the fire from you. You took the damage.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2013, 11:02:53 PM »
If you want it figured out post the film otherwise we can assume you're entire post is meant as nothing more than a slam against the game and not an honest question about what happened.

I can add all sorts of effects to a screen shot and post it to elicit whatever responses I want from the community.

Put up or shut up.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.