Author Topic: What happened to...  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: What happened to...
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 09:16:18 PM »
Clearing people's 12 has been status quo for a few years now.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
12 clearing is all the rage these days.   One semi well known player blatantly cleared my 12 some time ago.    No fuss was heard from me.   I will bide my time and clear his 12 every chance I get.   I will dare him/her/it to say a word!    :old:

I don't hold a grudge at all.    :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »
if I am in a good fight and one of my friendlies jumps in I most often disengage and let the red guy kill him....then we can continue our fight.... :t

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:40:07 PM by ink »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
12 clearing is all the rage these days.   One semi well known player blatantly cleared my 12 some time ago.    No fuss was heard from me.   I will bide my time and clear his 12 every chance I get.   I will dare him/her/it to say a word!    :old:

I don't hold a grudge at all.    :old:

^This. Perfect.  :salute

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 09:39:14 PM »
... people staying out of a fight when expressly told to do so over range?

And, when did the schools break up for summer and let these morons fly AcesHigh and piss in our pool?

RuAmL is prime example of this marmite-mining and it must stop.

Told or asked to stay out might be some of the issue.  

I agree that it would be nice if folks stayed out of a 1 v 1 if asked, but expecting it as the norm is long passed.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 09:47:49 PM »
Told or asked to stay out might be some of the issue.

:aok

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 10:42:14 PM »
We used to ask first, or if the green guy was in trouble they would ask.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 11:49:54 PM »
if I am in a good fight and one of my friendlies jumps in I most often disengage and let the red guy kill him....then we can continue our fight.... :t

Bahahahaha :aok
We used to ask first, or if the green guy was in trouble they would ask.

It almost seems like no one reads the AH main page detailing proper etiquette, and help page
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
This. Then the green guy cries about what a horrible team player you are - priceless.
AoM
City of ice

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 01:43:00 AM »
Its a outrage Mr Dolby!

I sympathise  :joystick:

When is Debrody coming back i miss him  :cryp   
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2013, 01:43:22 AM »
This. Then the green guy cries about what a horrible team player you are - priceless.

:rofl

Was talking to Kazaa while he was on the opposite country. Was going to meet with him and have a duel in the MA near his base since I was already airborne. Halfway through, HOtard decides to jump in along with about 2 others. They manage to nail my F6F and I lose half a wing but not before I piloted wounded him. Kazaa stays on my tail, the other two break off thinking I already died. HOtard lines up in my sights and I kill him with half a wing. Everyone that was in the vicinity starts Roflmao-ing as he moans and whines why Kazaa didn't shoot me down.  :rofl :rofl "What kind of teammate are you?"

P.S. not the real Kazaa anyways. :old:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 02:59:09 AM »
Me, angel were knites and 800nates was rook. Good ole time watching each others backs
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 04:46:09 AM »
Yeah clearing peoples 12 is a bit ridiculous before I dive into any fight I check the situation out if a friend looks in trouble I will just jump in but if the friendly is winning I will wait around above the fight incase a higher enemy comes in to pick the friendly or the red guy tries to run. I find it extremely annoying to be 200 of some red guy just waiting for the right time to fire for instant kill and zooooooom right through my gun sights goes a friendly and either kills me with killshooter or kills the red guy then zoooooooooom back up he goes.

It GRINDS MY GEARS yep it has been around for ever but its still pathetic also what it frustrating is one red guy on the deck then 8 friendlys all dive from 10k to fight him this is stupid one should go down the rest stay up for cover  :huh I think all this is out of desperation for the kill people these days are so desperate to see there name in lights its pretty sad what they will do.

Its weird how most of the idiots who do this sort of thing don't even read the bbs.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 05:18:06 AM »
Theese two stories:
-i got him, stay out please. ...    stay OUT please! ...   okay, now deal with it, tard   :lol
-f*** you, why you were turning away?
 :ahand

-help me with this brewster! ... f*** you, his BREEEEEWSTEEEEEERR IS OUTTURNING MY BREEEEWSTER, ITS A F***ING CHEATER? CANT YOU SEE IT!!!!
-theres no cheating in this game. Use your flaps.
-F*** YOU, FRIGGEN MUPPET!!!!!!!!
 :ahand

Just priceless.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2013, 05:46:17 AM »
I've had several situation where I have 1 enemy in front of me, and 3 (or more) behind me. It's obvious I've got the guy in front of me because I'm shooting him and parts are falling off him, yet the "friendly" decides the plane on my 12 falling to pieces is the biggest threat to me and kills him. Needless to say the 3 other guys on my 6 end up killing me shortly after.

Please clear 6's, not 12's.