Author Topic: Title Music  (Read 1454 times)

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
Title Music
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:27:34 PM »
I made a thread a long time ago about how to change or remove the title music and I can't find it now, nor do I remember how to do it. I really thought there was a file in HTC folder on my C drive with a file named title0 or something similar, but I can't find it. Anyone remember how to do it?

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Title Music
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 03:32:19 PM »
I made a thread a long time ago about how to change or remove the title music and I can't find it now, nor do I remember how to do it. I really thought there was a file in HTC folder on my C drive with a file named title0 or something similar, but I can't find it. Anyone remember how to do it?
\Go to options
preferances
game sounds
advanced and scroll down to title music
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »
I already did that. It's set on 0 but it still blasts the title music when I pop the game up. Maybe this needs to be in bugs section.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
I already did that. It's set on 0 but it still blasts the title music when I pop the game up. Maybe this needs to be in bugs section.
:headscratch:
Then try another way. Did you down load a sound pack?
If you have just deleate the title sound from your files.     If you havent, then download and try this option
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
The title sound should be in your Hitech Creations file in a folder labeled "sounds". make sure it's in MP3 form and name it title0  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »
The title sound should be in your Hitech Creations file labeled "sounds". make sure it's in MP3 form and name it title0  :salute
I didnt think of a simplier way. Good catch olds :cheers:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 03:55:38 PM »
I've had two different sound packs the last few weeks and neither of them have a file labeled title0. If I create one and label it title0 will I be able to mute it?

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
I've had two different sound packs the last few weeks and neither of them have a file labeled title0. If I create one and label it title0 will I be able to mute it?
No you have to label it title0 
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
Well why create one if you're just going to mute it?  :huh
Lighten up Francis

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
I'm really confused. I don't have a file anywhere named title0.  So in order to get the title music to mute, don't I need a file it can mute? Honestly don't even know where it's pulling the title music from.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
I'm really confused. I don't have a file anywhere named title0.  So in order to get the title music to mute, don't I need a file it can mute? Honestly don't even know where it's pulling the title music from.
Okay dude here it is. I have no idea where in the HTC file for their chosen music is located as it's not listed as "title0" in the files. And for some reason adjusting the sound slider in the game for the title music doesn't work...just tried it. The way I understand you is you want no title music at all, correct?
What the title0 file does is just replaces the HTC music you hear when you log into the game, with music or a song you have chosen instead.

So, seeing as how the slider isn't working and you want no music at all, what I would do to get around the problem is find a MP3 recording of silence or something acceptable to you along those lines and then name that recording title0 and insert it in your Hitech sound folder...........zip,bang,bing you're done.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 01:40:03 AM »
Okay dude here it is. I have no idea where in the HTC file for their chosen music is located as it's not listed as "title0" in the files. And for some reason adjusting the sound slider in the game for the title music doesn't work...just tried it. The way I understand you is you want no title music at all, correct?
What the title0 file does is just replaces the HTC music you hear when you log into the game, with music or a song you have chosen instead.

So, seeing as how the slider isn't working and you want no music at all, what I would do to get around the problem is find a MP3 recording of silence or something acceptable to you along those lines and then name that recording title0 and insert it in your Hitech sound folder...........zip,bang,bing you're done.

Find an mp3 recording of silence? There must be a simpler way to do this.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 01:53:39 AM »
if the title music is set to zero then it should play any title music at all.  my guess is that you have another problem.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 08:46:51 AM »
if the title music is set to zero then it should play any title music at all.  my guess is that you have another problem.

semp
Putting the slider to 0 didn't even lower the volume for me. Is the function working for you?
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »
Find an mp3 recording of silence? There must be a simpler way to do this.
I agree. The slider function in the sounds clipboard is supposed to do just that, but it doesn't work.
Lighten up Francis