Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13209 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2013, 09:05:59 PM »
Eagles are nearly a laugh, but you're really a cry :aok

Ha ha, charade you are!

:cheers: Oz
Listened to the album last night  :rock You sir know good music when you hear it.  :cheers:

http://youtu.be/gOqblSqx_VI
Lighten up Francis

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2013, 09:11:10 PM »
 :lol I'm just playing with these guys. You have to lighten up bro. You take me too serious too often.

Come to think of it I've had more fun the last couple of months then I've had in a long time. New squad, new plane to learn, making new friends.....I'm enjoying myself again and I guess I come across as mental  :banana:

:aok :salute
- TWBYDHAS

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2013, 09:14:10 PM »
the internet is serious business uptown  :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »
I remember when the few spanked you guys in a squad duel.  So much for deadliest lol.
Muppets are no stranger to competition. For the most part we all played competitive sports growing up. Sports teach you how to win, but most importantly, how to lose. All we ask for is a fair fight. Judging by your post you never learned these lessons growing up.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2013, 10:31:44 PM »
Muppets are no stranger to competition. For the most part we all played competitive sports growing up. Sports teach you how to win, but most importantly, how to lose. All we ask for is a fair fight. Judging by your post you never learned these lessons growing up.
Not sure what his deal is. One on one he's a pretty decent dude but on the BBS it's this attention getter pop off routine.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2013, 12:35:02 AM »
Not sure what his deal is. One on one he's a pretty decent dude but on the BBS it's this attention getter pop off routine.
He seems to like to start drama...I enjoy watching it unfold :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2013, 03:38:55 AM »
remind you of anyone else? :noid :noid
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2013, 06:11:18 AM »
He seems to like to start drama...I enjoy watching it unfold :aok
He should be a Muppet  :bolt:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2013, 08:06:50 AM »
remind you of anyone else? :noid :noid
Sorta, you are kind of an attention seeking gas bag but I ignore 99% of your drivel. Guess I have a soft spot for Spek.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2013, 09:17:06 AM »
I was hoping to rile up some muppets but you had to come in and get all serious on me............but yeah ur right Ted was teh man.

Ah...If I mis-understood the obvious attempt at a muppet troll, I'm sorry.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2013, 09:22:59 AM »
Ah...If I mis-understood the obvious attempt at a muppet troll, I'm sorry.  :salute
No worries man. I shouldn't have said that about Mr. Williams anyhow. For all I know TW9 could have been his grandson or something.....that wouldn't be good  :uhoh
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
He should be a Muppet  :bolt:

Only if he pisses you off  :lol :lol

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
Fun fights last night and was great getting to know you, Uptown.  It was just what I needed after being outnumbered and mualled all night in MA furballs.   :D 

For the record, OldNo7 is good peeps...had even more fun chatting with him then the fights.  :aok

Thanks also for the c202 intro...that's a fun plane...can't believe I've overlooked it for so long.  Wish the guns were a bit better tho'...with my shytty gunnery skills I need guns with some hitting power to make every hit count!  :lol
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »
Oh for goodness sakes man! That IS shameful. I know vTards that could make it on the muppet B list.  Hell just look at vIOLATER. I misspoke when I included her in referring to "easy mode" for I see her struggle to get a grip in his aircraft all the time. But by golly with enough training that young lady and yourself will get to fly with the big boys in no time.  :joystick:

I'm pretty positive I've played this game longer than you.

I'm pretty positive I am better in more planes than you.

Yeah I was #1, 2 fighter pilot for a couple months back like 5 years ago. whoooopdeeedooooo bazel. Took a 4 year break and just returned back to the game.

We don't have "B-listers" in the Army of Muppets. Everyone in our squad is excellent or they wouldn't be in it.  

We do have crap talkers but we back it up with excellent ACM and grand experience.

Muppets don't take crap and we will prove it in the DA any day for the rest of you crap talkers who make remarks about our squad.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »
I'm pretty positive I've played this game longer than you.

I'm pretty positive I am better in more planes than you.

Yeah I was #1, 2 fighter pilot for a couple months back like 5 years ago. whoooopdeeedooooo bazel. Took a 4 year break and just returned back to the game.

We don't have "B-listers" in the Army of Muppets. Everyone in our squad is excellent or they wouldn't be in it. 

We do have crap talkers but we back it up with excellent ACM and grand experience.

Muppets don't take crap and we will prove it in the DA any day for the rest of you crap talkers who make remarks about our squad.

Here's and example bear76.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek