Author Topic: For Chalenge  (Read 13200 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Chalenge
« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »
Just a lot of people with their own agendas. This thread was meant to alert the community to a scam artist rearing his ugly head again and already planting his seed of deceit. It's a serious subject not just for the flight sim community but the gaming community as a whole. He's been back, has scammed before and will again if he hasn't already.

I do not fret.

I have a tin-foil hat.  :aok

He kant scamz me.   :x
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »
Just a lot of people with their own agendas. This thread was meant to alert the community to a scam artist rearing his ugly head again and already planting his seed of deceit. It's a serious subject not just for the flight sim community but the gaming community as a whole. He's been back, has scammed before and will again if he hasn't already.

Ken Jr.?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #467 on: September 24, 2013, 01:51:20 PM »

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #468 on: September 24, 2013, 02:02:31 PM »

Those guys that got scammed were idiots. If someone comes up to me telling me he's a CIA F16 P51 owning fighter pilot game developer..... and needs MY money, I'll laugh in his face and tell him to sell the 51. End of discussion. Those "investors" were dumber then a bag of diks and got what they deserved for believing that James Bond crap.

Never believe anything you read and only half of what you hear. And don't give money to people that already have it.  :old:  
Lighten up Francis

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #469 on: September 24, 2013, 02:03:26 PM »
or get married so your wife will spend all your money before you get a chance to give it to voss.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #470 on: September 24, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
or get married so your wife will spend all your money before you get a chance to give it to voss.
That's the route I went  :cry
Lighten up Francis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #471 on: September 24, 2013, 02:09:27 PM »
Ken Jr.?

LOL!  Not many here know of Ken Jr., and the B-17.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #472 on: September 24, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »
That's the route I went  :cry
i did it twice...  :cry   :cry  
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #473 on: September 24, 2013, 02:27:05 PM »
LOL!  Not many here know of Ken Jr., and the B-17.

ack-ack

The memorial fly-by. The fall-out after. The revelation. The fall-out after.  :(

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #474 on: September 24, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »
But really think about this for a second. A man claiming to be ex CIA......that should throw up a red flag right there. First of all CIA boys don't go around telling people they're CIA....duh! 2nd of all the CIA is a group of lying, war starting assassin spies. How stupid do you have to be to believe anything a spy has to say. THEY TELL LIES FOR A LIVING...HELLO

Thirdly, does anyone know how much money a CIA employee makes? It damned sure ain't enough to buy your own vintage WW2 fighter plane!  :bhead If they made that kind of money they wouldn't be selling secrets to Russia and China for extra cash!  :bhead

But no, these retarded game investors ate that F16, scorpion bite, brain cancer crap up and loved the idea of being such good buddies with a double ott spy. They couldn't wait to break out the checkbook.  :lol Sound to me like some computer geeks got punked. They could take it up with Johnny Law but they know damn good and well what FiveO is going to say. ........FiveO: "LMFAO and you believed that story?" Then they'll all meet at the donut shop to laugh some more about the video game nerds that got taken to the cleaners by Bond.....James Bond.  :rofl

If Chalenge did put that off then he has indeed proved that he is as smart as he thinks he is . Now what
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:38:25 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #475 on: September 24, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
Thirdly, does anyone know how much money a CIA employee makes? It damned sure ain't enough to buy your own vintage WW2 fighter plane!  :bhead If they made that kind of money they wouldn't be selling secrets to Russia and China for extra cash!  :bhead
*ahem*...eh, it strikes me that the easiest way to get enough money for a vintage plane would be to sell secrets or whathaveyou...unless you're really stupid and spend all your money trying to live the 007 lifestyle.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #476 on: September 24, 2013, 02:50:13 PM »
Voss and his TAS scam was always small potato's and was a straight up scam from the start or very close to the start. It is interesting to wonder if at the start he believed he could just make a sim with no experience and believed his own nonsense and then reality hit and he went into fantasy mode vaporware imagination tookover with all the programming done in fantasyland.

we will never know since Voss can't even admit his identity without shading up immediately after admitting who he is. moreover he can't admit he made a mistake or accept responsibility for it. even if he ever gave his own insight into it his credibility is so shot no one would believe anything he said anyway.

he wants everyone to know it is him with subtle hints about his true identity but is to much of a coward to actually use his voss name.

with this newest Voss sighting coming in with pride about his giving all his money to full sail and not even realizing he got scammed..

It seems he has lost his scammer senses or possibly is hoping that he can get anything of his used by HTC and then as someone mentioned start a lawsuit or...

maybe he wants to actually for the first time in his life make some small part of a combat sim that gets used by actual players that are not part of his imagination. no one could say for sure but him and no one would believe anything he says anyway.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
*ahem*...eh, it strikes me that the easiest way to get enough money for a vintage plane would be to sell secrets or whathaveyou...unless you're really stupid and spend all your money trying to live the 007 lifestyle.
Yeah you'd think that Secret agent man could get a government loan and not have to get donations from internet names that can't even produce a picture of him. And after all these years these guys still can't figure out who ripped them off for sure or what to do about it.  :rofl :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »
This thread is awesome,  :banana:

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »
the real question is did anyone in this thread log in to ah and even play the game today or do they all prefer BBS combat?